Mid June and July Firecrackers Group Due June/July 2017!

Im sorry you have been so sick :( is it morning sickness? exciting about the gender scan!!
Yeah but it's all day sickness instead of morning lol. And I just got over the stomach bug as well...

The harmony is actually the blood test so I just had it done yesterday so we'll know soon!!

Gag has the shock worn off now? How exciting to find out gender later this week :)

Sorry the sickness has been so bad for you. I hope it eases soon. You're still 1st tri?

Second glad A is doing well. On the opposite end of the height spectrum but sometimes I worry people judge me because V looks like a 3 y.o. but her speech isn't the greatest. Also there comes a time you don't want to look older. I'm also thinking 2 and done, but we aren't ready for a vasectomy, tubal, etc.

Aphy good luck ttc#2. It was a much quicker process than ttc#1 for me. Glad K is doing well and hope getting rid of his pacifier isn't too rough.

AFM baby S was born March 6th. I had another fast labor. 3 hours from start of contractions and pushed out in 5 minutes. I didn't have time for an epidural but I managed to deal with the pain with breathing techniques. Pushing was much easier being able to feel things too. No tears or perineum pain. It was pretty amazing. V is a great big sister. She likes to gently rub S's head and give her hugs.

V is doing well, speech may be a bit behind. I think it's more a stubborn thing than intellectual or ASD. She's going through a phase of not wanting to eat things she used to like. Hoping she goes back to eating healthy foods again. I'm thinking teething and new family dynamics have a lot to do with her behaviour.

Congrats Flueky! Im glad it was such a quick birth, that's impressive! V must be loving being a big sister :)

Cant wait to hear outcome Gag!

Fleuk I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations. I think the shock of it all is starting to wear off..

Right now my emotions are conflicted to be honest.. I hate to even type this as I'm sure I'll get some flack for it, but I'm not excited yet about it. I have so many people I know who have been trying for years to get pregnant. Even a good friend of mine (she actually has a YouTube channel about her infertility) who tried for almost eight years, two failed iui's, and the first ivf attempt had a knicked bladder from egg retrieval so she had to wait for transferral is finally now pregnant with twins and here I am not trying, actually preventing and I get pregnant. I know God has a plan and I know everything will work out, but not having any of my own family here.. I'm actually kind of scared.
P is always on the go and although she is an amazing little girl she always wants my attention and I don't know how to divide it on two..

We are positive we are done with two and my dh has come to terms that once I deliver.. he's getting a vesectomy.

I did find out that my best friend is actually expecting too and they are almost two weeks further along then we are (I'm 10.5 weeks). Her second and P are only 4 months apart and now these two will be a week or so apart... That at least gets me a bit excited..

Anyways enough rambling..

Gag, you wont get any flack from this side, something as huge as an unplanned pregnancy is no joke :shock: If I may ask, you say you were preventing, what method failed? I'm sure the excitement will happen once you and DH have wrapped your heads around it, which I am sure is no easy task!

Gag, you wont get any flack from this side, something as huge as an unplanned pregnancy is no joke :shock: If I may ask, you say you were preventing, what method failed? I'm sure the excitement will happen once you and DH have wrapped your heads around it, which I am sure is no easy task!

We were using condoms and pull out.. I couldn't go back on birth control after Peyton because it was messing with my thyroid.

Gag, This baby really wanted to come into the world it seems :)

Congratz @Flueky88 !!

I can't believe how many of us are either with a new LO or preggers again

So sorry for your loss @PrettyInInk42. Both of us ended up having mmc and both of us are now pregnant with our rainbows. Happy and sad, both are a struggle.

@Gagrlinpitt My first was a surprise as well but I couldn't imagine my life without him. Don't feel guilty, it's life changing and shocking news. I felt the same panic with every pregnancy, planned or not made no difference.

Afm.. I'm a little more than 18 weeks now. I can't feel the baby move but I recently found out I have an anterior placenta. I really wish I didn't as movements would be reassuring. We're currently househunting as we need the extra space.

Congrats Weebles! I am so happy for you guys and house hunting is super exciting (and stressful). I really hope you start feeling movement soon!

Hey ladies.. just a quick update. Got all my bloodwork back. Everything is perfect and all DNA is totally normal!

We also will be team.....

Boy!!!

This is exactly what Dh and I prayed for and now we are excited this will complete our family of four.

Congrats on team boy and good test results!!

Weebles congrats dear!! Almost halfway there now!! Are you taking makena to prevent preterm labor? It worked for me :)

Flueky, I have heard that from parents of taller kids, that it's tough when other people are judgmental because they expect your kid to be more advanced developmentally. I guess either end of the size chart has its own challenges! I weighed my little guy and he's about 23.4 pounds at 21 months, which is small but still ALMOST within normal range. And the best thing is that it took me a LONG time to get him up over the 20-pound mark and now he's putting on weight more quickly. So I'm taking our little victories.

Of course I told my mother-in-law and she said my husband was 25 pounds by six months, ha. So that took the wind out of my sails. (I think she makes these things up sometimes TBH.)

He's still such a happy guy and we actually taught him to say, "I love Mama," "I love Dada," etc. ... yes, maybe it's cheating since he's not saying it spontaneously but it's really really cute.

Also, Flueky, huge congrats on your little girl arriving safely into the world! Hope you're all settling in to the two-kid life well.

Weebles, good luck house-hunting and congrats on being past the halfway point by now.

And gags, so fun to be having a boy. That's so lovely, one of each. I hope the pregnancy continues to feel better emotionally and you get more used to the idea of two kids. I know it's hard when you live farther from family but we managed OK as a family and I'm sure you'll be surrounded by other means of support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->