Mid June and July Firecrackers Group Due June/July 2017!

Hi! I finally found the group! I'm due June 9, 2017. W did a FET 9/21 and transferred two 5 day blasts. We have one baby on board confirmed by US. We go back next Thursday 11/3 for our next US.

Tiptoeing in :hi: everyone x

Due 2nd July hoping this one is here to stay xx

Congrats everyone wishing you all a H&H pregnancy x

Hi! I finally found the group! I'm due June 9, 2017. W did a FET 9/21 and transferred two 5 day blasts. We have one baby on board confirmed by US. We go back next Thursday 11/3 for our next US.

Welcome to the group!:thumbup: I am so glad that you finally found the thread!!! LOL!!!! :haha:

Tiptoeing in :hi: everyone x

Due 2nd July hoping this one is here to stay xx

Congrats everyone wishing you all a H&H pregnancy x

Thank you!!!

Hi, welcome to the group! Congrats! I added you to the first page! H&H 9 months to you!!! :dust::dust:

Thanks Wanna xxx

Looking back at your ticker we must have been preggers together last time too! When was your due date with the twins?

Looking for some reassurance. My cycles are a but irregular. LMP was Sept 21 after a 22 day cycle. The one before That was 37. I got my first BFP Wed Oct 19th and yesterday I got 2-3 wks on a digital test. I just found out my blood draw on Sun Oct 23rd was 305. That could have been anywhere from 3+5 to 4+1. Just had blood taken again today will hopefully find out tomorrow what the results are.

Thanks Wanna xxx

Looking back at your ticker we must have been preggers together last time too! When was your due date with the twins?

I did my first IVF cycle in November 2012, right around thanksgiving time! My twins were due August 15th, but I had them early, at 28 weeks in May 2013!!!!

Wanna - my brain isn't functioning we would have been 6 months apart lol

Hello ladies. We got our first :bfp: today!! We still are in disbelief. Estimated due date is July 6th. Can't wait to see how the next 9 months go for us !!!!!:happydance:

Looking for some reassurance. My cycles are a but irregular. LMP was Sept 21 after a 22 day cycle. The one before That was 37. I got my first BFP Wed Oct 19th and yesterday I got 2-3 wks on a digital test. I just found out my blood draw on Sun Oct 23rd was 305. That could have been anywhere from 3+5 to 4+1. Just had blood taken again today will hopefully find out tomorrow what the results are.

I think those latest numbers are just fine hun!! :thumbup: HCG can be all over the place right now since it is early days! Here is a link to a chart that shows HCG numbers week by week! I wouldn't stress yourself out as long as your numbers are doubling, and yours have more than doubled since your first BW!! :hugs: The bottom of this webpage has the HCG chart!!:thumbup:

https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

Hello ladies. We got our first :bfp: today!! We still are in disbelief. Estimated due date is July 6th. Can't wait to see how the next 9 months go for us !!!!!:happydance:

Welcome to the group and Congrats!!!! :flower: H&H 9 months to you!! I added your name and due date to the first post!!!:thumbup:

Just had my first beta done. Find out tonight hopefully. Wish me luck girls!

I'm 4w4d or 18dpo. Anyone had their betas done around then for comparison?

Hello to the new ladies and congratulations!

Canadian I think your numbers are good too, try not to worry

Tui, I had just had my blood done yesterday 14dp5dt so 19dpo or 4w5d and they were 342

Just came in. Hcg is 1750 at 18dpo. Guess that's ok?

Feeling very jealous you're all having betas done. Good luck to you all xxxx

Sambatiki - I am jeoulus too! Wish I could go and have my blood checked! :S Have to wait 2 weeks to get a scan.. if nothing happens in between.

Hi ladies, I hope I can join. I got my :bfp: today after trying for 18 months. My Eddie is July 6th 😀 congrats everyone. Here's for happy and healthy 9 months.

Welcome flueky

Great numbers ladies!

Hey guys mind if join in? I'm due 14th June after 3 IVF cycles.

Just came in. Hcg is 1750 at 18dpo. Guess that's ok?
Congrats on a great beta!! :thumbup:

Got my hcg results back.
Sun Oct 23rd 305
Tues Oct 25 856
So happy!

Awesome numbers!!! Congrats!!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies, I hope I can join. I got my :bfp: today after trying for 18 months. My Eddie is July 6th 😀 congrats everyone. Here's for happy and healthy 9 months.

Welcome to the group and Congrats!!:flower: I added you to the first post! H&H 9 months to you!!:dust::dust:

Hey guys mind if join in? I'm due 14th June after 3 IVF cycles.

Welcome to the group and Congrats!!:flower: I added you to the first post! H&H 9 months to you!!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->