Mid June and July Firecrackers Group Due June/July 2017!

Star good luck at your scan. It seems so close but so far. Ttc and pregnancy is all about waiting huh?. I can't wait for mine. I guess after my lab appt they'll schedule one.

Hi!! Can I join please? Expecting #3. I have DD age 6 and DD age 3! I had early miscarriages January and August so hoping this one sticks and just taking it a day at a time. Hope you are all good :) xxx

Welcome stm, sorry for your losses
Congratulations on this little bubba!

Hi!! Can I join please? Expecting #3. I have DD age 6 and DD age 3! I had early miscarriages January and August so hoping this one sticks and just taking it a day at a time. Hope you are all good :) xxx

Hello!!! Welcome to the group and big huge Congrats to you!!! :flower: H&H 9 months to you!! :dust::dust:

I am so very sorry for your previous losses! :hugs::hugs: When is your due date hun? I want to add your name and due date to the first post!!! :thumbup:

I'm still not really having symptoms, even though I didn't with dd ay this stage I still want them!
I poas Friday, just a cheapie and the bfp was instantly there before the control line so I think I'm all good, got 2 more cheapie left so one next week and one a few days after just before scan, even though I know I shouldn't at this stage and it could even be lighter!

Star25 - I know how you feel. Have tested alot, think it is cause of my loss in august. I did take few tests when pg with the boys but few more now. I have chep tests (had ordered last weekend when I was so so nervus and I have tried few. And it is so comforting to see how fast the line comes up now! But from what I have read here it might get lighter at some pont? Well I dont know if I will test some more but, it has been comforting the past 3 days since yesterday I was as far a long as I was when I had mc in august.
And now there are like 10 days till my scan, hope the time will pass by quick :)

Oh sorry!! Due 5th July!!

I found out 8dpo and I've done a test every day - now it's just IC but it's just reassuring to see the line stay dark isnt it?!

I've got ridiculously sore boobs and was feeling super sick - not so much now.

I'll go on the laptop later to read all posts properly - I'm struggling on my phone!!

Xx

Hi ladies can I very cautiously join you edd 1st July with baby number 4 but my partners first. I'm really worried as I had spotting today but was after we bd so hoping it's just that. I had a leep procedure 3 years ago so with the spotting I'm now super nervous!

Hi rock, welcome and congratulations, I'm sure the spotting would have been from intercourse, take it easy when you can! Probably easier said than done!

Catalyst, the tests are reassuring not long til your scan, how exciting

Thanks star. I'm waiting for my docotlr to call back just for some reassurance, I'm having a lazy day done he school run and just taking it easy for now. Morning sickness has stepped it up this morning so that's a good thing!

May I join?
Just git my bfp on a digital this morning. I'm a bit confused for EDD though as my cycles are just coming back after having my son and breastfeeding.
Based on my last period it's July 8th. But the digital said 1-2 weeks. 😕

Hello to everyone, can I join?
My due date is on the 7th of July :))).
This is my second pregnancy, DS is 11 months old.
I have been feeling really tired since conception, got my first
positive test at 9 dpo. Also got these cramps, period like cramps
just like last time. However what makes me worried is the absence
of morning sickness, with my DS I had it right away.
But I have not had any at all, like ZERO...!!
Is anyone else also waiting for morning sickness to kick in, or am
I the only one?

I the only one?

Hi!
We're due a day apart. And I'll have 2 under 2 as well. My DS is 8 months. :)

Hi ladies can I very cautiously join you edd 1st July with baby number 4 but my partners first. I'm really worried as I had spotting today but was after we bd so hoping it's just that. I had a leep procedure 3 years ago so with the spotting I'm now super nervous!

Hello! Congrats!!! Welcome to the group!!! :flower: H&H 9 months! I added your name and due date on the first post!:thumbup:

May I join?
Just git my bfp on a digital this morning. I'm a bit confused for EDD though as my cycles are just coming back after having my son and breastfeeding.
Based on my last period it's July 8th. But the digital said 1-2 weeks. 😕
Hello! Congrats!!! Welcome to the group!!! :flower: H&H 9 months! I added your name and due date on the first post!:thumbup:

I the only one?

I have already had some morning sickness and some before I go to bed! Usually as long as I eat than I will be okay and it goes away! My symptoms seem to come and go though!! Right now I am super tired all of the time! I had soar boobs and cramping, tugging in my uterus also!

Thex...how awesome!! Are you a little nervous over the level of busy lol you will reach when you have 2 under 2? :)

WannaBe Cramping is actually a good sign as long as there is no bleeding. But why no morning sickness though...ugh I am really worried about that.

A little update from me: I had my 3rd u/s today. My Dr. saw 3 sacs last week, which was a big surprise seeing as how we only transferred 2 embryos. This week, she saw 2 beautiful babies with nice, strong heartbeats and the third sac is empty. We are still so excited to be having twins, and I feel much more relieved after seeing both heartbeats twice now. I never made it this far with the other pregnancies I lost!! My next appointment is in 4 weeks (she feels confident that both babies will develop well). The only issue that she wants me to keep an eye on is how my ovaries feel. Today she saw several cysts on both of my ovaries (this ivf cycle I had to stimulate with an extremely high dose, and I had a very mild case of OHSS). It is getting to the point where I can't sleep on my sides because that is when they are the most painful. Hopefully they will go away on their own and soon!!

And welcome to all you new ladies!!! It is so much fun to be able to be a part of a group that is not revolving around injections and follicle size or loss!! :happydance:

@Princess, Congrats on a wonderful scan and it being twins!!! :flower: That is great that they both had 2 strong heart beats! Sorry about the 3rd empty sac! :hugs: I am so happy for you!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you!!! Twins are such a joy and so wonderful!!! :thumbup:

My scan is Wednesday morning and I am wondering how many buns are in the oven since I trans 3 three day embryos!! I will do an update Wednesday afternoon! Wish me luck!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->