mid term ttc!

You've done it to me again girls!!! I always miss lots when I'm :sleep:!!!

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot (ridiculous anyway at 3dpo!) but I have LOADS of creamy cm (sorry tmi!)

Found out last night that SIL is having her 4th baby in 5 yrs. She's one of those women who seems to fall pg at the drop of her knickers! Had a little :cry: about it....

Aww, Mrs G, keep your chin up, your turn will come. :hugs:

One of my friends has just had her second child, and she has invited me out to lunch on Saturday with her NCT group!!! Can you imagine going out with a group of women you don't know, all of whom have just had a baby?! Strangely enough, I don't think I'll be going along...

hahaha.. thats so true Mrs.G .. i have driven DH crazy by saying symptomps appearing and few hours late rthey disappear..
i feel fresh as new today :(
tho i wanna feel sick :cry:

I may well regret saying this but I'd welcome having ms at the mo if it meant a bfp....!!

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot (ridiculous anyway at 3dpo!) but I have LOADS of creamy cm (sorry tmi!)

Found out last night that SIL is having her 4th baby in 5 yrs. She's one of those women who seems to fall pg at the drop of her knickers! Had a little :cry: about it....

One of my friends has just had her second child, and she has invited me out to lunch on Saturday with her NCT group!!! Can you imagine going out with a group of women you don't know, all of whom have just had a baby?! Strangely enough, I don't think I'll be going along...

i understand completely.. i avoided a get together last sat where i knew one of the girl i went uni with is coming.. she is 4 month pregnant..

talking of not spotting the symptomps.. but i do feel my boobs are sore.. are they really sore or im just imagining.. its confunig.. lol..
i really want a :bfp: otherwise.. i will be gone crazy imagining things...

talking of not spotting the symptomps.. but i do feel my boobs are sore.. are they really sore or im just imagining.. its confunig.. lol..
i really want a :bfp: otherwise.. i will be gone crazy imagining things...

:happydance::happydance: this sounds good hope this is it for you

Mrs. G, I'm so sorry! I cried when I found out my SIL was pregnant with her 3rd in 5 years. And she's due in a couple weeks, so that tells you how long ago it was. It sure doesn't seem to get any easier to hear the news of new pregnant women, especially those so dear to us. You are entitled to a little :cry: and it will be your turn in no time!

im being such a ::cry: these days.. was crying watching oscars last night
DH maade fun of me

Mrs G - :hugs:

Toptack - That is strange. I can't believe you aren't going. It sounds like an awesome time to me. Sitting around listening to a bunch of new moms talk about how wonderful it is but how tired they are. :dohh: (* said in a sarcastic tone of course!)

Hey ladies,

I have a question for you... im 3dpo.. may be 4
and i just checked i dnt have any CM(tmi).. my underpants are really dry..
is it a bad sign?:cry:

asneageraussie- usually after O you become dried up, so thats completely normal.

so its not a bad sign at all eh? i cn still be in luck this month?

No, its not a bad sign at all. Its completely normal. Do you usually have CM after O?

honestly i didnt noticed.. once O i just look forward for sex free days and dnt notice.. anways.. i have sore boobs today.. sore to touch..

Oh I see, yeah don't worry about being dry, thats normal! :) And you probably have sore boobs because of the increased progesterone you get after O... happens to me too, I was just complaining to DH about sore boobies! lol

yeah i knw thats annoying.. last night i was sleeping and couldnt sleep on my side.. they were so sore.. :(
i complaned a lot last night poor DH.. he listend to all of it watching oscars
annd then i cried watching Oscars!! lol

lol what made you cry at the oscars? the only sad part i remember is when heath ledger won and his family accepted for him. that was sad.:cry:

yup that was the part.. hehe.. being an aussie,... it was emotional.. lol..
i also cried when Kate Winslet won :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->