mid term ttc!

I like Kate Winslet, she does good movies and she isn't a typical actress all grossly skinny. She was so funny in that episode of Extras with Ricky Gervais.

For a change I didn't get frustrated or weepy when I saw a new baby on Saturday. I was at a 30th birthday party and a couple (I don't know) were there with their gorgeous 4 week old son. A mutual friend introduced me and his mother asked if I'd like to hold him so I had a cuddle and we had a little chat about TTC etc. I've only held a baby a couple of times before and this was the first time since starting TTC. It was amazing! He was so gorgeous, burbling away and just taking everything in around him.

thats so sweet Leila Fae.. i still cant muster courage to meet my 3 month prego friend..
i want to but i dunno whats stopping me

its normal for CM to dry up after ov it doesnt mean your out :)

Aww i love seing new babies there just gorgeous arent they.

Cutie- did you get any of your bloodwork back hun? xx

It's hard seeing babies, but I don't usually weep. I just have a hard time giving them back! My friend had twins in Oct. and I have visited a lot lately to get in my "baby" time...

Ooh I too love to be around babies. I am usually so happy when they are around and then cry once I get back home (I know that's probably a little pathetic, but I just can't quite get that PMA). I'm excited because this weekend I'll be visiting my mom and sister and will have two whole days where I'll be watching my two youngest nephews while they have to work (one is 3 yrs and the other is 5 months old) - I'm sure it will be great fun!

Claire, I did get a call yesterday, but just a message on my phone, didn't actually speak to the nurse. She says everything they tested for this time is in normal range but some things are on the "edge" of normal, so they're going to do some more bloodwork in a month and then I will speak to the doctor about all of the tests at an appt. in April. I'm not sure if this is good or bad news - I'll be happy if everything is normal, but we already knew something wasn't normal from the previous bloodwork results (high testosterone and estrogen levels - suggest ovaries are overstimulated), they just don't quite know what the problem is. I was hoping if they found something, we could treat it. If they don't find anything, all we can do is wait. I guess I'll just have to see what he says in April and then maybe they can try to speed up my ovulation (I normally ovulate around CD30 or so, so I'm worried about poor egg quality). In the meantime, I plan to keep trying! :)

When are they planning to do your tests? Can you get the CD21 test done this cycle?

cutie aw right well deffo keep trying and roll on april in think just knowing the ball is in motion for help makes us feel better wel it does me anyway. I have my cd21 blood tests a week on friday not sure how long before i get results will ask nurse and then i have more blood tests to check hormone levels when i get my period the week after, then ill leave it a week and make a appt with doc to discuss them all she might order another cd21 test next month as well to compare im not sure.

Well been to gym today, do u think it will hinder my ttc by going to the gym?? I really want to loose a stone by the summer if im not gonna be preg i at least want to look a bit better lol and i know when i get reffered for tests at hospital they will say loose a stone cos of the PCOS.

I think I've heard losing weight can help or make ttc a bit easier, Plus a healthier pregnancy. I don't think going to the gym will hinder ttc.

asneageraussie- usually after O you become dried up, so thats completely normal.

LOL Just had a image of us all like little prunes, all dried up!!! :rofl:

btw I had load of cm dpo 1-3, now today pretty much nothing..??!

I think I've heard losing weight can help or make ttc a bit easier, Plus a healthier pregnancy. I don't think going to the gym will hinder ttc.

I agree, the only thing I've read is to avoid anything bouncy (?) and lots of abs work after ov.

asneageraussie- usually after O you become dried up, so thats completely normal.

:rofl:

This month when I was 1dpo I had lots of thick ewcm! Would have been great if I was still O'ing!! But yeah, after that I basically dried up like a prune! :rofl::rofl:

I had more ewcm after ov too... very odd as i dont usually get much at all after ov.

Feel dried up now but ive been on antibiotics for the past week :S Im 10dpo tomorrow

Anyone else near testing?

xxx

:rofl:

This month when I was 1dpo I had lots of thick ewcm! Would have been great if I was still O'ing!! But yeah, after that I basically dried up like a prune! :rofl::rofl:

I had a little blob of EWCM 2 or 3 DPO. I've never had it before! My creamy CM has been a bit heavier than usual for the last few days although today has been drier.

Leila Fae- I've heard that lots of CM after O could be a sign of pregnancy! So sounds good!! Of course it could just be nothing. Why can't our bodies just send us different signs for pregnancy!?! Good luck!

HI moo.I am TTC 9 months & 9dpo... due for :witch: this friday probably. I am fighting her off good this month :gun:

HI moo.I am TTC 9 months & 9dpo... due for :witch: this friday probably. I am fighting her off good this month :gun:

Hahah i like your :gun: lol i hope she stays away for good for us all...i might test tomorrow...due :witch: on sunday, so will try and hold out on poas if i can!heheh :rofl:

I had a big blob of ewcm/creamy cm on 7dpo and yesterday...hoping its a good sign!:blush:

You have done it to me again, i have gone away and come back and i have had about 4 pages to read through lol, ah well it stops me symptom 'spotting' (also known as wishing them and imagining them)
I seem to have mainly missed the descriptions of CM and the reference to dried up prunes, lol.
Good luck claire and cutie, your time will come soon, and if there is a little problem they will sort it and you wil have your bfp in no time, in the meantime keep trying and we have all got our fingers crossed for you.
This 2ww is killing me :(, i really going to try and hold out before i poas because it always encorouges AF to arrive :(
And i know what you mean about babies, i love to nurse and love them but then i look into their eyes and think i wish, but it has to be me one day.
and the same for the ones that are close to us that are pregnant, all my close friends and closest relatives and other people that i know are either pregnant of have a baby.
Good luck everyone, hope we get out bfps soon xx

carnt wait till sum girls start testing :)

i know loosing weight helps ttc i just worry the gym might stop implantation haha. Eeee the things i think about its crazy

so 2 nights in a row i had dream where i tested positive.. i saw two lines in my dream... weird eh?
Also yesterday i had this sharp, poking pain right side around waist line and went to my back.. stayed for 2-3 mins and completely disappeared?

any idea ladies what was that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->