mid term ttc!

so 2 nights in a row i had dream where i tested positive.. i saw two lines in my dream... weird eh?
Also yesterday i had this sharp, poking pain right side around waist line and went to my back.. stayed for 2-3 mins and completely disappeared?

any idea ladies what was that?

implantation pains??? :yipee::yipee::dance::dance:

dont matter not many ppl have bleeding i didnt with my daughter x

i was so tempted to test this morning but then i controlled.. how good i am.. lol..
as is said 2 mornnig in a row im getting up after this dream... so totally confused right now:headspin:

speaking of weird baby dreams...
a couple nights ago i had a dream i had a baby and the labor was pain free and fast! lol.
and the baby was so cute! and we came home and we were playing out side and the baby wanted to sleep so i put him against a big rock to sleep, lol. i have no idea why i would do that. then my OH, me, and the baby went inside and i put the baby up on a shelf to sit. then the baby turned into a stuffed animal... a frog. then i woke up and i was like, wtf!?

aneageraussie- i've had that weird pain before. how many dpo are you??

a couple nights ago i had a dream i had a baby and the labor was pain free and fast! lol.
and the baby was so cute! and we came home and we were playing out side and the baby wanted to sleep so i put him against a big rock to sleep, lol. i have no idea why i would do that. then my OH, me, and the baby went inside and i put the baby up on a shelf to sit. then the baby turned into a stuffed animal... a frog. then i woke up and i was like, wtf!?

Im 6DPO today.. and the pain was nithing i felt before.. it was like someone poking with a knitting neeedle or something and then it went to my back.. stayed for 2-3 min and completely gone as if nothing happened.. and ur dream was so cute.... :)

Im 6DPO today.. and the pain was nithing i felt before.. it was like someone poking with a knitting neeedle or something and then it went to my back.. stayed for 2-3 min and completely gone as if nothing happened.. and ur dream was so cute.... :)

Yeah it could be implantation pain!!

Pain free fast labour huh??? ....ya! was deffo a dream :rofl::rofl:

i think its deffo a good sign of implantation pain sounds perfect!

aneageraussie- just remember that the earlier you test the more likely it will be a :bfn:. Wait it out with all us!!

aneageraussie- just remember that the earlier you test the more likely it will be a :bfn:. Wait it out with all us!!

Yup i will wait.. till 2nd March another 6 days.... what date u planning to test?

Yup i will wait.. till 2nd March another 6 days.... what date u planning to test?

I'm going to wait until the day after AF is due, which I think is the 4th. I just don't want to see a :bfn:, it would totally knock me on my ass at this point.

seeing :bfn: DH will be gutted... he thinks he "worked hard" this cycle..

I hope you get ur :bfp:! The possible implantation pains seems like a great sign!

My temps dipped down to the coverline today, I'm hoping its a implantation dip. I looked at my past charts and this hasn't happened before.. However, I know its not likely to be so. I think my thermometer is on the fritz anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->