mid term ttc!

i have all my hard work starting in next few days!! :( lol im supposed to like it but its all very stressful catching when i ov isnt easy either :hissy:

i agree with u Claire.. having :sex: with baby in back of ur mind is stressful eh?

yea and im so tierd by time im finished work and got little one to bed then onto seducing OH lol oh well its all for a good course

sometimes i wish dont have to seduce DH and he is "ready" by the time i come to bed..
talk abt wishful thinking.. lol

yea that would be so wishful for me as well i have to work extra hard to get things 'up and running' lol its so much hardwork

yea that would be so wishful for me as well i have to work extra hard to get things 'up and running' lol its so much hardwork

trust me Claire.. DH is the exact same.. and the oven needs so much of preheating before it actually starts baking.. but its all worth it in the end.. :)

Ha! I seem to have missed a lot again. I just can't keep up with this thread. I need to stop wasting my time TTC, so I can have more time on this site... :rofl:

How are you feeling today aussie? Have you had any other odd feelings since the pain?

Claire, just put on a raunchy movie for your OH to get him warmed up and ready. :rofl::rofl: Less work for you!

Ah funny, we just said the same thing practically!

It's been loooonnnnnggg.... It seems like this cycle will never end, but I am staying positive and hoping I did Ov later than I thought.

No symptoms really (although I have been trying to ignore all of the crazy feelings I usually get excited about)!

yeah did have yesterday.. a sharp. knitting needle poking pain in my lower abdomen around wats line.. lasted 2-3 mins and even went to my back and then completely disappeared...
have no idea what was that for?
how about you? as for my CM im still dry :cry:

I'm pretty dry too actually. Which is surprising, because it always seems like I have some sort of CM.

Hmm, I'm not sure either. Hopefully it was implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->