mid term ttc!

I don't blame you... Well I'm off to get some things done before bed. (I know what you're thinking ladies... but it is my night off :blush:. I am going to get some much needed :sleep:)

I don't blame you... Well I'm off to get some things done before bed. (I know what you're thinking ladies... but it is my night off :blush:. I am going to get some much needed :sleep:)

Sleep well bizy bee and no :sex: for you tonite

Ok got EWCM and my cervix is high soft and open but opk is only half as dark as control line what dya think? should i start BDing tonight? oh and i know my ticker says 3 days until ovulation but i ov on day 14 so its 2 days to go

Ok got EWCM and my cervix is high soft and open but opk is only half as dark as control line what dya think? should i start BDing tonight? oh and i know my ticker says 3 days until ovulation but i ov on day 14 so its 2 days to go

If oh is up for it (!) then go for it I say!! Have you done another opk? I think LH builds up during the day so you might find one later on is darker.

Good Luck!!

no im rationing them haha only have 4 more left and dont want to buy any more this cycle i did the test around 2pm so it could be darker tonight i guess, well i guess ill have to try get him in the mood then lol

Are you just going on opks or do you temp too?

just opk, dont temp i dont know what it is but i hate the idea of temping lol

just opk, dont temp i dont know what it is but i hate the idea of temping lol

I have been but tbh it's a bit stressful, worrying about waking up too early, not waking up in time, has it gone up, gone down....!!!
I'd say if you 've got ewcm then keep bding. My cm dries up pretty quickly after ov.

I think you should definitely BD today. 2 days before Ov is an excellent time so the :spermy: are ready and waiting!

Hello
I'm not mid-term ttc yet so I don't belong here - it's early days for us - but I just wanted to say hello to Cutie and sorry I haven't spoken to you for ages! Added you to MSN but I guess you're around at different times what with the time difference... I hope you're doing ok. I'm just waiting for a nice bit of ovulation pain after very early m/c.... the days are passing too slowly...

Hello to the other girls as well! And very best of luck!!

xx

I may well be leaving you girls this month, ive had 2 faint lines on tests..one last night and one this morn.. im getting cramping and im pretty sure witch will turn up anyway.....can i stay here until or if she turns up?

xxx

I may well be leaving you girls this month, ive had 2 faint lines on tests..one last night and one this morn.. im getting cramping and im pretty sure witch will turn up anyway.....can i stay here until or if she turns up?

xxx

Of course u can moomoo.. im 7dpo today.. and in the morning when got up hd this cramps in lower abdomen i tthought AF is super early im not due until 3rd march.. but then i saw two brwonish - red spot on underpants...
im just freaking out.. have no idea what it is..
any ideas ladies?

xxx

Of course u can moomoo.. im 7dpo today.. and in the morning when got up hd this cramps in lower abdomen i tthought AF is super early im not due until 3rd march.. but then i saw two brwonish - red spot on underpants...
any ideas ladies?

Implantaion bleed :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx

Oh mi god could this be the first :bfp: from this thread :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Keep us posted!!!

xxx

any ideas ladies?

Implantaion bleed :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awwwww thanks Claire... yr such a sweet heart... im ur huge fan .:)
Did u get some action :sex:?

not yet my dear but the night is still young ;) he is reading my little girl a story then im going to pounce, Ill be back on after probs with my legs in air and laptop on tummy hahaha hopefully it wont take to long im knackered lol!

can i just say as well 7dpo is just perfect timing for implantation bleed as well and after that pain yesterday, i would be very excited if i was you xxx

wow im excited for u... with the time difference though.. it gets confusing for me.. lol
btw for last 3 night im having a good :sleep:.. i love it

can i just say as well 7dpo is just perfect timing for implantation bleed as well and after that pain yesterday, i would be very excited if i was you xxx

yeah it was exact like :witch: is coming... same cramps in abdomen ... i just freaked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->