mid term ttc!

I'm sorry the :witch: got you too Meli. :hugs: But it just means we are getting closer to our :bfp:. Lucky #7!

Now that you mention, 7 is my lucky number!!! Here's to hoping! Hugs.

hey ladies
:witch: fue to arrive.. didnt turn up but having all classical symptoms..
and i did a bad bad thing this morning.. there was only 1 test remainnig in my HPT amd i took one :dohh: and saw a :bfn::bfn:
oh well bring on 7th month.. im ready for you.....:)

Hey Bizy - I'm hoping that's a good sign for you...when do you think you might have ovulated? I love the Mid Term TTC in your signature - I was thinking of making one. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I don't know how! :dohh:

Hi! If you want to add it to your signature, go to usercp and click on "edit signature". Paste this code into the edit signature section and save. (After you paste, take out the *'s. I had to add them so I could paste the code, not the pic.)

[*url=https://www.familylobby.com]*https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3025713fltt.gif[/url]

I'm not sure when I ovulated actually. I had positive OPK's back in January, then I ran out of OPK's but had cramps/EWCM in February. Now I am still waiting for something to happen. I've been getting bfn for weeks.

:witch: arrived full force... i cant beleive how regular i am 26 days and its always 2 days before my 2ww ends.. :cry:

hi cutie where are you in your cycle now? do u expect to ovulate soon?? xx

I'm thinking I will ovulate soon - my opk is getting darker. The earliest I've ever Ov'd (at least for the past 5 cycles or so I've been charting temps) has been CD25 (normally around CD28-30), and I'm on CD21 now, so I'm hoping for soon!

Thanks Bizy for the instructions on the signature, I will try to add it to mine also. :) Hopefully AF will never show and you will just get your BFP soon.

I'm sorry to everyone else who :witch: got this cycle. :( Here's hoping for next cycle!

Awe Aussie! Sorry. :hug:

Cutie, I'm hoping that too. My first long cycle I thought I was def. pregnant. I thought everything was a symptom and got over excited. I had no idea my cycles were going to be this long and I thought I was just really late! After 9 months I am still trying to have PMA, but I am more realistic. If it doesn't happen this cycle, I will continue with my testing and hope for the best next time.

anegaraussie aww so sorry :witch: got you damn her!! :( i was so hopeful for you this month as well, just goes to show symptoms mean bugger all really. I wish u lots of luck this cycle xx

Oh cutie thats good i hope you ov soon you should start :sex: now every other night at least the few days before are the best time :)

Bizzybee i hope u get answers soon so you can move to 1st tri or on to your next cycle xx

well 4dpo for me im trying not to symptom spot i have a naggy pain that comes and goes in my left ovary area i think its probs the pcos though. Other than that nothing to report. xx

How is everyone doing this morning? I got a positive opk late last night and temp rise this morning, so I thought I might have ovulated yesterday, but it's positive again this morning, so I'm thinking I will ovulate today or tomorrow. I'm very excited as this is the earliest ever, so even though it's later than most people, I think I have a shot at having a 35-day cycle, which is classified as "normal". :)
We :sex: the past 3 days, so I'm hoping hubby is not too tired now - I'd love to get a little more in today and tomorrow just to be sure. :)

Claire good luck this cycle - the 2ww is so nerve-wracking, but I find it a little exciting also. Strange how after this much time I still get my hopes up everytime (even though I try to tell myself it's not going to work so the letdown isn't so hard). I've got my fx for you!!

cutie omg thats brilliant that you have ovulated a bit earlier this month!! u will soon be joining me in the 2ww!! i darent let myself get excited im trying not to symptom spot last month on my chart it said back pain 4dpo im 4dpo now and i keep thinking do i have back ache thats weird isnt it but its like im imagining symptoms anway i think if i did have backache i wouldnt be thinking have i got it, so far so good just hope it stays away (backache is a massive problem for me i get it all the way thru my cycle but only on left side where my 1 ovary is so im thinking its connected to pcos) anyway no backache at all this cycle so far hope its a good sign!

Thanks for the ticker url buzybee! Love it!
You have the patience of a saint with your 4ww!! :hug:

Thanks for the ticker url buzybee! Love it!
You have the patience of a saint with your 4ww!! :hug:

You're welcome! Glad you like it!
I do have a massive amount of patience. I teach 6-year-olds (19 of them) so I have a lot of practice perfecting my patience! Having said that, I am definitely ready for a new cycle or :bfp:. If nothing happens, I think I may call the Dr. when I get to CD60 (in a few days). I was prescribed Provera last cycle, but didn't end up needing it because my AF arrived before I picked up the prescription. I'm sure my Dr. would prescribe it again when I call. Then I can move on with my OH's SA and my bloodwork...

Claire- how is your TWW going?? any good symptoms?

:witch: arrived :cry:

Can I join you girls in lucky cycle number 7??

well i have invented myself a new symptom this month :rofl: I have a weird pulling like feeling right down down like inside my lady bits haha sorry if thats to much info anyway it feels like its inside high up on left like a pulling its probs bugger all and ive just gave u girls way to much info :rofl: also i have been peeing more than usual today and yesterday, i normally get this a bit before AF its like water retention i think but its a bit early this month.

well i have invented myself a new symptom this month :rofl: I have a weird pulling like feeling right down down like inside my lady bits haha sorry if thats to much info anyway it feels like its inside high up on left like a pulling its probs bugger all and ive just gave u girls way to much info :rofl: also i have been peeing more than usual today and yesterday, i normally get this a bit before AF its like water retention i think but its a bit early this month.

:rofl::rofl: gotta admit that sounds like a funny symptom. lets hope it means something good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->