mid term ttc!

Damn :witch:. Sorry MrsG!

Claire, that sounds like an interesting feeling! :rofl:

I have noticed a little spotting today. Even thought it's probably AF arriving, I am glad to see something is happening. I was almost to CD60 and I am soooo ready for this cycle to end!

Claire I'm hoping that pulling feeling means something good for you! I think anything different than usual is promising. :)

Mrs. G, I'm sorry to hear the stinking :witch: showed up. :( Here's hoping for a lucky cycle 7 for you!

Bizy that spotting sounds like a good sign. I'll be eagerly awaiting what happens. If it goes away and AF doesn't come, it could be good for you too!

:witch: arrived :cry:

Can I join you girls in lucky cycle number 7??

hey Mrs G welcome to cycle#7 Im Cd3 today.. it will be OUR month
7 is a good number

Claire- thats a good sign i have everything crossed for you... except legs.. lol....

Wow, didn't realize how many of you were on cycle 7!

Ooh, hope the bloods have good results Claire!

got lower backache today always get this week before AF guess that means im out this month as well :( just waiting for :witch: now who will show her face a week tomorow. G|ot headache feel rubbish and on top of it all think OH gonna have to cancel is appt for sperm test on monday he is really poorly with a bug and they say dont have sex for 3 days before dont they but we havent done it since last saterday! and i we carnt do any now cos its to soon to test, doesnt sperm count go down after a few days of not being released carnt see 9 days being a good sample.

My Dr. suggested 4-7 days for SA tests.

Claire so sorry to hear you'll be postponing the SA. Couldn't you just release the sperm (if you know what I mean) today so that Monday will be 3 days later? He wouldn't have to do any work lol. Or is he feeling too bad for even that? I hope he gets to feeling better soon so you guys can move on with that while you're in the 2ww and not waste those precious :spermy:

Please let us know when you hear the results from your bloodwork today!

FF has marked me as 3dpo today, but I'm thinking I might have ovulated a day or two later. I guess we'll know in a couple weeks.

Any update, Bizy?

cutie i was thinking of trying to get him to release sum sperm tonight haha he is full of flu though so its going to be mission impossible i will try though.

I will let you know when i get my results although i think it will be end of next week

good luck cutie i hope this is your month xxxx

:witch:got me today.

Onto cycle 7 then. Never thought it would take this long. Sorry on a real downer.

sparkletoes awwww im so sorry i dont think any of us expected it to take this long :( good luck forthis cycle xx

there are so many of us here on cycle 7... it will be a good month and if we get positive around this month.. it will be a chrismas baby :happydance::happydance:

there are so many of us here on cycle 7... it will be a good month and if we get positive around this month.. it will be a chrismas baby :happydance::happydance:

All I want for Christmas is a baby! :)
I'm trying to be super positive about this month because usually I'm so pessimistic. I might be setting myself up for a big fall, but I just have to be positive this time.

AF finally packed her bags and is ready to go... i hope she doesnt come back to me for a long long time.. lol

im CD4 today so 6 days to go beore some serious BDing time.. lol
:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back