mid term ttc!

Your lucky you ovulate early in the month, I don't ovulate until around CD 19 or 20! So I have around 2 weeks to wait until lots of :sex:!

there are so many of us here on cycle 7... it will be a good month and if we get positive around this month.. it will be a chrismas baby :happydance::happydance:

All I want for Christmas is a baby! :)
I'm trying to be super positive about this month because usually I'm so pessimistic. I might be setting myself up for a big fall, but I just have to be positive this time.

me too got pre -seed yesterday and excited to use it now :)

Just want to catch egg this time...so plan has to be fool prrof and regulat BDing is the key.. lol
DH was saying that for me right now catching egg is the top priority.. oh well it is.. i cant think or make plans of anythng else but catching that precious egg ....lol

Just want to catch egg this time...so plan has to be fool prrof and regulat BDing is the key.. lol
DH was saying that for me right now catching egg is the top priority.. oh well it is.. i cant think or make plans of anythng else but catching that precious egg ....lol

lol, its gotta be done!
I need to check my mail, I should be getting my preseed any day now.

Do you know if using Preseed and then going to sleep after :sex: without cleaning up can cause bad infections or something?? :blush: I just feel weird about squirting something up there and then leaving it.

oh didnt knew that.. i was thinknig not to get up after :sex: and lie there for half hour .. im plannnig not to even change my position for half hour.. cuz i dunno.. if i try to get up straight after the deed... a signiicant quantity of "leftover" comes out and im just skeptical abt it.. oh well its just me though....

oh didnt knew that.. i was thinknig not to get up after :sex: and lie there for half hour .. im plannnig not to even change my position for half hour.. cuz i dunno.. if i try to get up straight after the deed... a signiicant quantity of "leftover" comes out and im just skeptical abt it.. oh well its just me though....

Well I don't usually get up after :sex: either, otherwise everything seems to fall out, lol. But since Preseed is a product I haven't used before I was just getting nervous about leaving it in over night. I'm sure it will be fine, but I just don't want to get something like a yeast infection.

Well I don't usually get up after :sex: either, otherwise everything seems to fall out, lol. But since Preseed is a product I haven't used before I was just getting nervous about leaving it in over night. I'm sure it will be fine, but I just don't want to get something like a yeast infection.

i guess i will keep those vaginal wipes near my bed.. and use them then and there and wil dipose them in the morning.. thats the best i can think of.. lol...

man look at us ..making plans... it is really a mission...lol

i guess i will keep those vaginal wipes near my bed.. and use them then and there and wil dipose them in the morning.. thats the best i can think of.. lol...

man look at us ..making plans... it is really a mission...lol

lol, I know my hubby would think I'm crazy if he heard me worrying about some fluids that won't even be happening for another 2 weeks! lol. I'm probably worrying about nothing, It's just that I've never had any infections down there :blush: and so I just don't want to start having any now!

But yeah, this is our month!!

it surely is our month and it has to be.. wel dreading to go for a dinner tonite.. its at my pregnant friend's place and the other girl coming has a 1 yr old baby... i knw i will b feeling low but have to keep a happy face :(

my pregnant friend didnt even tested for2 months... always thought:witch: will come soon.. she had all classic symptomps.. but tested when she was already 7-8 weeks through.

i really just dont wanna go.:hissy:

At least you can play with the 1 yr old. I'm always happy when there's a baby to play with. :)

im sure leaving the preeseed up there will be fine, it helps the :spermy: stay alive in there, i leave it in all night for 3 months had no probs :) good luck xx

that sounds weird i mean i left it in over night and have been using it for 3 months not i left it in for 3 months haha!!

Well :witch: got me...CD1 today! I almost made it to 60 and I am sooooo glad that cycle is over....

I am relieved that I can move on. Now hubby can have his SA next week and I can have bloodwork done again on CD21.

Sorry she arrived hun, but like you say at least you can put a plan in action now! I feel so much better to be actually doing something positive rather just waiting around for :witch:!

FX for you.

BizyBee, while I'm sorry to hear that the Witch showed up for you, I bet you're glad to be able to start trying again. It must be awful feeling so unsure...and extremely frustrating! FX'd for you!

So I hate to sound totally negative, and I don't want to bring you all down with me, but I am pretty much over this TTC. I don't think I will be coming to the BnB so much - actually, I my trips here have been becoming less and less frequent anyway. I think that somewhere in my heart I'm finally beginning to HONESTLY and FULLY accept that this is completely out of my control.
I have an obsessive personality as it is, and while I have been struggling to control some aspect of this TTC, I finally see (FOR ME!) that it's just not going to happen before it's supposed to and I have no idea when it will. I'm so tired of the disappointment each month and symptom-spotting and just being generally over-aware of my body. I'm done with it. I pray for all of us who are TTC every day and I will continue to do so. I will also continue to check in on my Mid-Term TTC'ers because I love you ladies and will miss you!

Good luck ladies and God Bless!!!!!!! I will probably be checking in once or twice a week...

mrsmcnamara - I totally empathise with how you feel. You must do what is best for you but just remember we are all here to support you, whether that's every day, once a week, once a month..... whenever.

Sending you lots of :dust: Keep positive. This WILL happen for all of us, it is, unfortunately, just a case of waiting for our time.

:hugs:

Mrsmcnamara, please take this :dust: and remember that we are here if you need support. TTC definitely takes a lot of out a person and I'm hoping that everything will work out for you.

BizyBee, while I'm sorry to hear that the Witch showed up for you, I bet you're glad to be able to start trying again. It must be awful feeling so unsure...and extremely frustrating! FX'd for you!

So I hate to sound totally negative, and I don't want to bring you all down with me, but I am pretty much over this TTC. I don't think I will be coming to the BnB so much - actually, I my trips here have been becoming less and less frequent anyway. I think that somewhere in my heart I'm finally beginning to HONESTLY and FULLY accept that this is completely out of my control.
I have an obsessive personality as it is, and while I have been struggling to control some aspect of this TTC, I finally see (FOR ME!) that it's just not going to happen before it's supposed to and I have no idea when it will. I'm so tired of the disappointment each month and symptom-spotting and just being generally over-aware of my body. I'm done with it. I pray for all of us who are TTC every day and I will continue to do so. I will also continue to check in on my Mid-Term TTC'ers because I love you ladies and will miss you!

Good luck ladies and God Bless!!!!!!! I will probably be checking in once or twice a week...

Good luck hun... I know completely what you mean about being too aware of all this. :hugs:

that sounds weird i mean i left it in over night and have been using it for 3 months not i left it in for 3 months haha!!

lol! I know what you meant, lol. Good to hear that its been fine and nothing weird has happened. :)

lol! I know what you meant, lol. Good to hear that its been fine and nothing weird has happened. :)

I think it almost absorbs after a while. I do remember reading something about cystitis on the instructions. Might be worth having a read, but I'm sure it was one of those we have to say this just incase comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->