mid term ttc!

Wow, sounds like that receptionist woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Hopefully you will go ahead and have your results this afternoon. And you know, symptoms of AF and symptoms of BFP are the same, so you're not out until :witch: shows. I'm hoping you have a very wonderful weekend with a nice BFP to celebrate!

Bizy, great news about your hubby's SA!! I'm sure that's a relief. :)

Mrs. G, good luck for your dh's SA today!

Yeah, 7dpo today (or 5, FF is confused). I'm thinking of testing on Sunday (12dpo, or 10dpo), since my LP is usually only 12 days anyway.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

blood test confirms ovulation, and it was a day early.

There is still my OH but im half way there and we already have a daughter so thats gotta be a good start xxx

went and got a FR cos was all excited we timed it all so well and now i knew i ovulated...BFN!!! :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

blood test confirms ovulation, and it was a day early.

There is still my OH but im half way there and we already have a daughter so thats gotta be a good start xxx

Thats great news!! Hope you have a :bfp: to celebrate any day now!!

Wow, Bizy can't beleive you got results back so quickly! So glad all was ok. I wish there was somewhere in UK you could pay for the test and get it back same day. Can I ask how much sa costs in US?

Mrs G,
I have health insurance (provided through my employer, but I contribute a small amount each month) so I don't know how much SA costs. They bill the insurance company first, then I'll get the statement in a few weeks.
I hope your OH's SA goes well too! I also wanted to thank you for mentioning that we should ask for specific numbers. I probably would have just accepted "everything is okay", but now I know the percentages thanks to you!

Oh Claire that's great news!!! What a relief to know that everything is working ok! :happydance: I thought so since you have regular cycles and such, but definitely great to confirm. Don't be upset by the BFN, it could just be too early. I've read lots of stories of people who get BFN at 12 dpo and then positive at 14, 16, or even 18dpo. So there's still time yet. I'm so excited that you timed it perfectly - that's the best you could do!

Claire, i totaaly agree. i knw u had enough :spermy: in you this cycle and with great news on O.. it could be something.. Im so excited for you :happydance:

I agree too! It's not over yet Claire. Glad to hear you are definitely O'ing. Hope you caught that egg...

another BFN today with a FR :( its ok though im going to go for my xmas baby :) whooo xxx

Hey Girls

I am with you.. i am on 6th cycle of TTC #1
Trying opks this month and hopefully got enough to carry me through till i see my positive as no idea when i ovulate..

Heres to us hoping and being positive towards are BFP xx

Good Luck beauty! I started using OPK's last cycle and it's really thrilling and exciting to see a dark positive, even though its only telling you that you are going to ovulate. :) I'd much prefer to see a dark positive on a pregnancy test but hey... it's coming soon!

Hey Claire.. Sometimes i feel like something is wrong with me, but prob being paranoid cause thought be pregnant by now.. :(
How are things with you??
xx

Hey bobobaby, i havent seen a dark line ever when i tried testing last time and had a long cycle and ran out of opks so must of missed it.. started testing on cd14 even tho cycles are longer than 28 i just thought cd14 would be good to test..

Havent seen any dark lines as of yet but cd18 tomoz so gonna test around twice a day maybe 10ish like i have been and then again at 7ish..

Any tips on testing with opks that u could give me?? Even knowing i ovulate but be great.. i did go for day 21test last month but went cd29 and must not of ovulated by then as tests so low.. AF showed up cd45 so i guess i went to early.. bit hard to guess when to go for the test as cycles vary each month..

Maybe if get positive then i can get idea when to book test from opks..
xx

Hey bobobaby, i havent seen a dark line ever when i tried testing last time and had a long cycle and ran out of opks so must of missed it.. started testing on cd14 even tho cycles are longer than 28 i just thought cd14 would be good to test..

Havent seen any dark lines as of yet but cd18 tomoz so gonna test around twice a day maybe 10ish like i have been and then again at 7ish..

Any tips on testing with opks that u could give me?? Even knowing i ovulate but be great.. i did go for day 21test last month but went cd29 and must not of ovulated by then as tests so low.. AF showed up cd45 so i guess i went to early.. bit hard to guess when to go for the test as cycles vary each month..

Maybe if get positive then i can get idea when to book test from opks..
xx

I've been lucky to have my cycles be pretty regular, so I'm not sure how to approach a cycle that varies each month. Does it vary by a lot of days? Or if you usually have a cycle that lasts around 45 days I wouldn't start testing until cd27... or at the earliest cd20. Have you been to the Dr. about your long cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->