mid term ttc!

Yeah, it's hard but it will all be worth it eventually. I thought it was going to be easy too. Unfortunately, my body isn't ready yet. Good luck hun. Hope :witch: stays away and you get good news from your blood test! :dust:

hey ladies,
im so confused now!! so, i tested on 8 CD with OPK and it was negative then i tested yesterday which was 9 CD and it was positive.. that was the first positive and straighaway we :sex: .. we also did on 7CD.
today im 10CD and i tested again. im again negative.. im so confused now.. can anyone tell me whys is that happening?

OPK's don't typically get progressively darker over the course of a few days. A lot of people only have the LH surge for a day (sometimes less and they miss it). That's probably what happened to you.

aneageraussie- I agree with what the other girls I have said. You probably just caught your surge on cd9 and either ovulated that day or within two days of the surge. Have :sex: today and tomorrow for good measure. Then get excited cause you've timed it right!! :)

I agree too!!
I think the rise in lh triggers the release of the egg and once it's released the levels go back down.

Blood stained CM, Full flow will be here for the morning, OH rang for sperm results and they said doc has put a note on the screen saying 'awaiting more results' this doesnt sound good to me shouldnt they just all be sent over at once?

I have had a good cry, feel like i need another cry later might have sum wine havent drank for 10 months and carnt see what harm it will do for 1 night when im on my period. Im devestaed dont know if i can carry on but dont know how to stop...

....on to cycle 10

Aww hun I'm so sorry. :( I don't know much about the SA, maybe they had different places checking for different things, so they've only heard back from one?

I think you're entitled to cry as much as you need to. It is difficult to continue, but we have to keep trying right? That's the only part we can control.

I've had a good cry myself this morning as I took a test 10dpo and it was a BFN. I know it's dumb to test so soon, but I never can resist, and then I get so sad always. I hope you will be feeling better in a few days!

cutie awww im sorry about the BFN and im sorry to whinge i know we all in the same boat and im no differnt to anyone else here, if all of you can get on with it why carnt i, i think its just the hormones and the 'not knowing whats wrong' i hope things change for you cutie its still early days xxx

I totally understand - feel free to whinge - that's what we're here for!

Blood stained CM, Full flow will be here for the morning, OH rang for sperm results and they said doc has put a note on the screen saying 'awaiting more results' this doesnt sound good to me shouldnt they just all be sent over at once?

I have had a good cry, feel like i need another cry later might have sum wine havent drank for 10 months and carnt see what harm it will do for 1 night when im on my period. Im devestaed dont know if i can carry on but dont know how to stop...

....on to cycle 10

Hey Claire,
I think its ur hormones playing up and u can whinge as much as u want to here.
we all in same boat . Just think that by the time :witch: packs her bags this time... u will have results from ur blood works and OH SA. and it will probably be everything fine .
Cycle 10 u can try without worrying abt "whats wrong with us"..isnt it?

As for me with me being O so early in cycle and everything i dont have a good feeling about this cycle... we did :sex: CD7,9,10 and today im CD11.. but somehow dt feel very good about it...
I dnt wanna lose hope so early in cycle. but if i go with my instincts i will be here for cycle 8....

Sorry Claire... :( :hug:
Hope you get the SA results soon.

anegaraussie awww come on you need sum PMA! only need 1 :spermy: good luck xxxx

I wish all you girls in the TWW the best of luck!

aneageraussie- Claire is right, it only takes one :spermy: so don't lose hope!!

Seems a lot of you are in the TWW, meanwhile I am waiting to O in 8 or 9 more days. So its getting close to lots of :sex:. I usually O on cd20 lately, so I'm planning on :sex: on cd16, 18, 19, and 20. I've noticed OH and I can't go for 4 days in a row... too exhausting!! And I have Pre-seed to try for the first time this month so I'm still thinking positive! (well for the most part!)

I'm with you bobobaby, cd10 and let the :sex: commence!! ov won't be for a while but what the hell!!

Claire, like the other girls all said, you are more than entitled to moan, weep, scream, whatever you need to do. I always find that after the initial sadness, :witch: does bring a sense of a fresh start and like aussie said this time you'll have tests back and know what you're dealing with.:hugs:

Come on ladies, lets get some weekend PMA!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am all about PMA!!! It's daunting to think that I am on CD9 and may still have 50+ days to go, and PMA is the only way I can get through this without going insane. It'll be worth it in the end ladies!!! xx

I agree it will be so worth it. But I hope the end is sooner rather than later. Hope you all are having a good weekend!

Hey girls, I was wondering if any of your OH take any vitamins while ttc?? I think I heard Zinc helps their sperm, but I'm not sure. Anyways I wanted to get my DH something, but I can't remember what it is he should take!

bobobaby got my OH sum wellman to start this month and yea got zinc in and gising dunno how to spell it but thats meant to be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->