mid term ttc!

oh my I just found this forum.. mind if I join??? I am currently on cycle 10 and IF I get a BFN next week I will be on cycle 11. GRRRRR

oh my I just found this forum.. mind if I join??? I am currently on cycle 10 and IF I get a BFN next week I will be on cycle 11. GRRRRR

Of course! Welcome and best of luck next week getting a :bfp:!! :hugs:

Hi mrso, you are certainly welcome to join us! Hope you get a :bfp: next week! :dust:

Hey girls, I was wondering if any of your OH take any vitamins while ttc?? I think I heard Zinc helps their sperm, but I'm not sure. Anyways I wanted to get my DH something, but I can't remember what it is he should take!

My OH has always taken a daily multivitamin (One a Day Mens), but nothing specifically for reproductive health. Not sure about Zinc, but I've heard of Maca.

Hey girls, I was wondering if any of your OH take any vitamins while ttc?? I think I heard Zinc helps their sperm, but I'm not sure. Anyways I wanted to get my DH something, but I can't remember what it is he should take!

I've got dh on Wellman. Zinc, selenium and vit c are important. Also got him on Maca.

:hug:

Thanks for the tips girls. I looked up Wellman vitamins and it looks like they aren't sold here in the USA. I'll find some other multivitamin I guess.

mrso, welcome!! Thanks for all the tips of vitamins for dh, my hubby just takes a regular multivitamin also, but maybe he should get started on something else.

Claire hun, did AF ever show full force? I thought you said spotting a few days back, but I hadn't heard anything else. Are you still in this cycle? I hope so!

Have you girls got the Zita West book? There's a really good section about mens vits. It might be on her website, but she basically recommends higher than RDA for most things.

If you can't find it, let me know and I'll copy it out the book for you.

:hug:

Hiya cutie no im in cycle 10 now! :( how are u getting on?

I have my OH taking wellman but is vitamin A bad for a man when ttc?

So sorry Claire :witch: got you... but guess what this is anew cycle and endlesss possibilities ..
btw did SA for ur OH came ok?

Not sure if vitamin A is bad for a man, but too much is bad for a woman. If you use any beauty products with retinol A or vitamin A, it's suggested that you stop when TTC/pregnant.

Aww, I'm sorry too. I'm hoping this will be lucky cycle 10 for your Christmas baby!

I'm 12dpo, no sign of witch yet. I would normally be excited as I usually have either spotted or gotten AF by now (LP normally 11 or 12 days), but I'm thinking I might have ovulated 2 days later, because FF was confused between 2 different dates. So I could be only 10dpo, which means witch due Tuesday. I tested again BFN this morning, so I'm pretty sure I'm out, but I will keep secretly hoping until :witch: gets me!

I'm not sure about the vitamins; I haven't researched them too much for the men. I did hear too much vitamin A is bad for us girls, so I imagine too much might be bad for them too. But I would expect the dosage in a regular multivitamin would not be too much.

cutie dont give up hope until :witch: shows her face ive still got fingers crossed for u!!

anegarussie we get the results for OH sperm test tomorow hun, im really nervous

cutie dont give up hope until :witch: shows her face ive still got fingers crossed for u!!

anegarussie we get the results for OH sperm test tomorow hun, im really nervous

Dont be claire.. im sure it will be alright.. damn it ..it has to be...:hissy:..
u knw what i was thinknig was.. some girls they get pregnant w/o trying and they say it "accidents"... and us we doing everything and still those accidents never happen to us.. strange eh?

yea i know, i hate it when ppl say im preg and it wasnt even planned. GRRR! i really hope that OH :spermy: is ok, we have a daughter so it worked 3 years ago. Just hope nothing has happend in the mean time, he rang for the results friday and they said the doc had put a note on the computer saying 'awaiting more results' which worried me, although they have been sent to that idiot arrogant rubbish doctor :hissy: so who knows.

oh dnt u worry.. these doctors can be weird.. 3 years ago i went for some urine test and they told me i have blood in urine called haematuria and told me to test it further.. my GP was on holidays at that time so i went to this idiot doctor who referred me to a speaciliast and ultra sound... and when my GP finally came back he told me that i have this condition for years and its nothing.. its just that my kidney cant filter red blood cells too well and its common in about 30-40% people..

some doctors can be very weird.. they just wnaa play safe.. u both will be good to go.... :)

thanks babe, how is the :sex: marathon going this month? x

oh well as i told u goty Ov days all mixed up and may be we missed :sex: right on the day of OV.. but did like 2 days before that and a day after it and will be going for it today too... so im not hoping much for this cycle...im 13CD today and i had first positive OPK on 9CD so we :sex: on 7 CD , 9 CD and 10CD misse don 11 CD, did yesterday (12CD) and one last time today....
i knw i have to get PMA... but really hv a feeling this is not the month for me.. we will see tho eh?

oh u ovulated really early this month didnt u, i think u still have a gret chance :) how many days past ov are u now? about 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->