mid term ttc!

yeah i wud say Day1 or Day 2 according to FF i O 14th march but im not too sure..
and as always i have sore boobs.. cuz of increased progestrone level.. i will have a long LP.. and it will be long 2WW.

the 2ww is awful isnt it, i find the last few days the hardest. i hope it goes quick for you and you get a big fat BFP at the end of it xx

the 2ww is awful isnt it, i find the last few days the hardest. i hope it goes quick for you and you get a big fat BFP at the end of it xx

thanks babe.. im done with symptomp spotting this cycle.. i will just try not to think about it.. that will i wont feel bad if :witch: shows her ugly face at the end of the month :).. with my cycle on 26-27 days i get chance to test twice this month :D

Yes the last few days are always the hardest. I tested today at 12dpo and got a really really really faint line. I am not sure if it + or not. I drive myself crazy every month. I was certain last month was "the" month but it was a big fat NO.

Hope it happens soon for all of us!!!!

i think 2 WW is the worst phase of TTC.
i have a long LP so it makes it even harder.

yeah my LP is between 13 and 15 days long.

ooh mrso, that's very exciting!!! I hope this is it for you!! :) I think a line is a line...hopefully you'll know for sure tomorrow!

a line is a line hun oooo how exciting for you what test did u use?? xx

Claire - any news on sa results???

These are the ingredients of the Zita West vits for men -

RDA%
Vitamin E 120mg 120
Vitamin C 600mg 1000
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 30mg 167
Vitamin B6 10mg 500
Magnesium 150mg 50
Zinc 15mg 100
Selenium 75ug
L-Arginine 300mg
Lysine 200mg
L-Carnitine 100mg
Taurine 100mg
Lycopene 10mg
Coenzyme Q10 5mg
Korean Ginseng 210mg

Mrs G, he rang and it still says awaiting results :hissy: she said ring bk at the end of the week. Who knows if there there or not they probs are the doctor probs hasnt updated the system because he turns up to work AFTER the patients and when u go in and see him he sits reading his newspaper and looks at you over the top of it :hissy: i hate the doc thats dealing with my OH he is useless. He gave my OH a wee sample pot to do his sperm sample in and told him to drop it bk in the surgery at 'sum point' and they would send it of for him no instructions or anything he also forgot to mention the fact he had to make a appt with fertilty clinic 1st to make sure sumone was there to look at sample :hissy: ok rant over....lol

Aww Claire that stinks that doc can't get his act together! I'd probably ring back every day since they told you Monday last week. I'm eager to hear what they say!

im gonna get him to ring wednesday cutie,

when is af due for you? xxx

Well it was due yesterday (I thought), but I'm still testing BFN (this morning), so I think I must have ovulated 2 days later, which would mean due tomorrow or Wednesday. I have one FRER, but I'm trying to save it until I get a line on an IC first. I will see what happens with my temp tomorrow. If it stays high, I will keep testing on ICs. If it drops tomorrow though, I will know AF is on her way.

Well it was due yesterday (I thought), but I'm still testing BFN (this morning), so I think I must have ovulated 2 days later, which would mean due tomorrow or Wednesday. I have one FRER, but I'm trying to save it until I get a line on an IC first. I will see what happens with my temp tomorrow. If it stays high, I will keep testing on ICs. If it drops tomorrow though, I will know AF is on her way.

i hope u get your :bfp: tommorow cutie.. Fxed

Claire my DH is going for SA next week or so.. he wants it.. so that atleast we know instead of trying it out everymonth.. im more stressed then him.. now..

Wow, I missed a lot today.
Mrso, congrats on the possible :bfp:
Cutie, hope your temp stays high and you get a line tomorrow.
Claire, can't believe your Dr. is leaving you hanging for so long. I don't understand what takes them so long when they obviously do the tests immediately. Otherwise, why would they tell you to get it there so quickly?
Aussie, PMA for your 2WW!

anegaraussie i hope all goes well with his results and its all a bit quicker over there xx

If i could i would love to join. Kinda new to all this. My husband and i have been trying to conceive a yr this month. And found out Nov.5,2008 that i have PCOS. I have a 4 1/2 yr old son. And got pregnant right away. But now i feel like im pregnancy challenged.LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->