mid term ttc!

Hey girls I have tried Grapefruit juice! I'm not so sure it helped... Last cycle I drank it all that week for breakfast and my cm was sooo dry!! (sorry tmi!) But I think that's because of the constant :sex:. But a few cycles before that when I had been drinking Grapefruit, I had quite a bit of cm but I don't know if it was just a coincidence.

hey bobobaby.. good luck for :sex: marathon...
i hope u get :bfp: this month..

Good morning girls. My temp dropped this morning so :witch: is definitely on the way. :( I'll be moving on to lucky cycle 7 with some of you and hoping for a Christmas/New Year baby! Luckily in only 3 more months I can go and get some help, because we both are starting to get really frustrated! I'm sure you all understand. We're going to try to have a PMA this time - it starts by being pleased with my Ov getting earlier and my LP longer - this time I almost made it under the "normal" 35-day cycle! :) I hope you all are doing well and :dust: to all!

cutie awww im sorry to here :witch: is coming but like you said things are regulating and thats great, its so fustrating though and diaspointing we are all here for you hun xxxx

As for me cd4 nothing to report my ovulation tests come today, :witch: packing her bags to leave just a bit of spotting now. Started taking Evening Primrose oil a week ago as i got told it was good for CM, well it has totally messed my digestive system up im bloated like you wouldnt believe trapped wind it actually feels like things are moving in my stomach, sicky and loose BM's (sorry tmi there) anyway ive had to stop taking it i feel really crappy with it. It has totally set my IBS of. :hissy:

Sorry Cutie. :hugs: Glad to hear your cycles are improving. If :witch: does arrive, hope cycle 7 is lucky...

Claire, too bad primrose did that to you. Hope you didn't upset your IBS too badly and you get better now that you've stopped taking it.

Hello!

My temp has been up for the last 2 days so it looks like I ov'd on Monday. Not that it makes much difference as DH is away. BUT this morning I had a big blob of EWCM which I've never had before. I wonder whether my body is finally getting itself sorted out, 7 months after having the implant removed.

I've got my 21 day progesterone test on Friday so we'll see what that shows.

Oh no, Claire, I'm sorry that EPO has done that to you! I never heard of that being a side effect from taking it. I have thought about taking that or Angus Castus or a vitamin B complex, but I'm a little nervous to try any of them. For now, I just stick the the prenatal multivitamin. You've tried the preseed right? Sounds like a more stomach-friendly alternative to help the CM and get the :spermy: where they need to go! :)

yea preeseed is way to slippy for me haha, i had lots of my owne EWCM last month anyway so hopefully it will just do the same again this month.

hey ladies

i thought its only me who thought pre seed is slippery.. everytime we used it DH's thing (sorry TMI) keeps slipping out... and he was really annoyed once..
good to knw Claire- u felt the same :)

Tonight will be my first time using Pre-seed so I'll let y'all know if its too slick for me. From what I've heard you shouldn't use the whole thing in the applicator because there's too much.

bobobaby noooo dont use the whole applicator hahaha it will be way to slippy, stick the applicator up as far as u can and just do 1 squueze then pull it out that should be enough xx

bobobaby noooo dont use the whole applicator hahaha it will be way to slippy, stick the applicator up as far as u can and just do 1 squueze then pull it out that should be enough xx

Thanks for the tip... I'll do just that.

OMG... I am an idiot.

I have been holding my urine for like 3 1/2 hrs (which is quite the accomplishment for me!) And I went into the bathroom to do the OPK test and sat down on the toilet and started peeing without thinking about it and didn't collect urine!! :rofl: I realized it right when I was about done and grabbed my cup and tried to sprinkle some drops of what I had left in there. I managed to get enough drops to do the test, but I don't know if it will be accurate. :rofl: Wow I'm such an airhead!!

OMG... I am an idiot.

I have been holding my urine for like 3 1/2 hrs (which is quite the accomplishment for me!) And I went into the bathroom to do the OPK test and sat down on the toilet and started peeing without thinking about it and didn't collect urine!! :rofl: I realized it right when I was about done and grabbed my cup and tried to sprinkle some drops of what I had left in there. I managed to get enough drops to do the test, but I don't know if it will be accurate. :rofl: Wow I'm such an airhead!!

hahaha.. boboby.. thats funny.. i think it will be enough though to test :)

Bobobaby, I have definitely done that before! :rofl:

Leila, hope the bloodwork goes well.

I also thought preseed was a little slippery, so I only used a little bit. Of course, I have no idea when/if I ovulate so I haven't bothered with it lately.

My hubby doesn't want to try preseed, I think he's worried about what it will feel like. I get lots of CM, so I'm not sure it will help anyway, but I told him if we're not successful this cycle I at least want to give it a try!

Isn't it weird to think that this cycle is our last chance to have a baby in 2009? Here's hoping some (or all) of us are successful!! :)

Cutie, I thought that too about this month being the last chance for a 2009 baby. Last new year's eve, dh promised me that by this new year's eve, there would be 3 of us...... Bring it on!!!!

There was a thread in ttc yesterday about preseed and how if you don't need it for lube, don't use it cos it still kills sperm?? Will try and find it.

:hug:

Found it !! https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/111245-preseed-success-2.html#post1755525
Not sure I'll be opening my new tube now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->