mid term ttc!

way t go claire... so happy for u babe.. let :sex: marathon begin now.. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies! I just discovered you over here and was hoping I could join in on the "fun" :) I've been ttc for 10 months/ 12 cycles (yuck) without ANYTHING not even a stinking chemical!!!! ugh. I am going to the doc on Monday though. Finally broke down and made an appt. I've got some pretty terrible afs so I want her to look into it.

Glad I found you!!

Hi wishn2Bmom! Welcome. I hope your appointment goes well on Monday!

Welcome wishn2Bmom!! Best of luck at the your dr.'s appoinment!

Yay Claire that's wonderful news, I'm so happy for you guys!! That means it's bound to happen sometime as everything is working properly on both sides!!! :happydance:

Bobobaby, my sister has a tilted uterus and she has 3 beautiful boys, so I don't think it should impair your fertility. I think I read someplace (maybe on here) that you might try laying on your stomach instead of on your back after BD because of the orientation of the uterus, but I have no idea if that really works or not. It's pretty common, I think, so I don't think it's anything to worry about!

Thanks for the advice hun. Yeah I'm not gonna worry, I've read like 20% of women have it and its like being left-handed instead of right-handed. So no worries. :)

How's everyone's month going? I'm losing track of who's where in their cycle!!! Pretty sure I ov'd in the last couple of days so the 2ww dawns....

Am feeling really positive this weekend, usually I'm a bit blue at wkends (strange I know!!). Am hoping it's a sign!

Just an update on the grapefruit juice thing. I think I def had more cm in general this month but I'm not sure it changed ewcm, still didn't have loads of it. Grapefruit juice is def an acquired taste though!

:dust:

I've also been drinking Grapefruit juice this whole week (am expecting to O tomorrow) and I have had more cm this cycle... much more then last cycle when I didn't drink any. I have actually gotten used to the taste and it is kind of yummy now. :) I have to have toast or something with it though... I can't drink it alone.

I think my AF is due next week sometime not feeling anything this month had back ache this week and normal few cramps but other than that nothing (so i dont think its my month) :(
Feeling bit down about TTC again, its so hard not to when you want something so bad and yet it feels like its taking so long..
How is everyone else cycle going?? xx

hi ladies. I just discovered you over here and was hoping I could join in on the "fun" I've been ttc for 6 months without ANYTHING happening ugh!!

Glad I found you!!

Welcome Louisa! Glad you could join us. Where are you in your current cycle?

Edit: I just looked at a previous message that I sent in TTC and noticed you just got AF. Sorry hun! Hope this is your cycle...

I think my AF is due next week sometime not feeling anything this month had back ache this week and normal few cramps but other than that nothing (so i dont think its my month) :(
Feeling bit down about TTC again, its so hard not to when you want something so bad and yet it feels like its taking so long..
How is everyone else cycle going?? xx

Awww im sorry your not feeling very positive, it is soul destroying going thru this every month, keep going you will get there, how many months is it for you now hun? could u go to docs? i know i feel so much better knowing im 'doing' sumthing by having tests etc xx

Welcome Louisa, glad to have you join us!

Beauty, I'm sorry you've been feeling down; this ttc business is rough! :hugs:

My AF is just leaving, so I've got a while to go this cycle. Good luck to everyone in the tww or getting close to testing!

This is so rough! I always feel like i've been beat up when :witch: arrives. I personally think it's a cruel joke to have to be so horrifically disappointed and then have to suffer through a painful :witch:. Mother nature has a sick sense of humor. However~ the whole point to this post was to share my ritual with you.

Every month when :witch: arrives I...

1. Go buy a season of the Gilmore Girls (I am obsessed, it's my favorite show EVER, and movies are a good thing for me to buy because I can curl up in bed with over sized sweat pants and chocolate and wallow with my Gilmore Girls). Strangely enough only buying a new season when :witch: arrives actually gives me something to look forward to.

2. Every unsuccessful cycle I have I find something else to try different. (ex: Pre-seed, putting legs in the air, fertility spell haha) Not only does it help restore some hope, but it gets my mind looking forward to next month instead of dwelling on the disappointment.

Hopefully these tips can help some of you. I know this little ritual has helped to ease the pain the last couple of months!!!

:hug: and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to us ALL!!!!

This is so rough! I always feel like i've been beat up when :witch: arrives. I personally think it's a cruel joke to have to be so horrifically disappointed and then have to suffer through a painful :witch:. Mother nature has a sick sense of humor. However~ the whole point to this post was to share my ritual with you.

Every month when :witch: arrives I...

1. Go buy a season of the Gilmore Girls (I am obsessed, it's my favorite show EVER, and movies are a good thing for me to buy because I can curl up in bed with over sized sweat pants and chocolate and wallow with my Gilmore Girls). Strangely enough only buying a new season when :witch: arrives actually gives me something to look forward to.

2. Every unsuccessful cycle I have I find something else to try different. (ex: Pre-seed, putting legs in the air, fertility spell haha) Not only does it help restore some hope, but it gets my mind looking forward to next month instead of dwelling on the disappointment.

Hopefully these tips can help some of you. I know this little ritual has helped to ease the pain the last couple of months!!!

:hug: and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to us ALL!!!!

Great tips hun. I have been doing something a little different for the last couple cycles. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gilmore Girls!! But I already own them all so I have to go out and buy something else! Any other shows you recommend?? :)

I have found I can watch hundreds (exaggeration) of episodes of Law and Order with out getting sick of it. There is nothing quite like a Gilmore moment though :) Rory and Lorelai really are me and my mother, only without the rockin taste in music and intelligence :rofl:
to be honest I haven't much thought about what i'm going to do next month it I don't fall preggers. I am up to season 7 :(

I NEED A NEW OBSESSION!!!!!!!!

Good tips! I just bought a bunch of new clothes/bras, and that worked too.

I have my CD21 bloodwork on Thursday. Can't wait to see what my progesterone level is!

Oh I too LOVE Gilmore Girls! I used to watch it a lot more regularly, but haven't kept up on the more recent seasons. I will definitely give that a try next AF (which hopefully won't be for over 9 months!). :)

BizyBee that's great news about your CD21 tests. Are you going on CD21 or 7dpo? I'm sure you already know this, but they say it's best to go 7dpo (even if that's not CD21) because if your cycles are really long and you go CD21 it probably will show no ovulation yet, but that doesn't mean you won't ovulate later. It will be great to get those results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->