mid term ttc!

F*****G DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!!

he rang and they said they were stil awaiting results (remember that the results were sent to the idiot do who knows nothing!) so they said ring again next week!!

So he rang the fertility clinic that he took the sample to in the first place and they said his results ALL of the results were sent bk 3 days after he had dropped the sample of, they werent allowed to tell him what they were though the doc has to look at them.

So he rang the GP surgery back and said he had spoken to the fertility clinic and they have sent the results, there is no more results to be sent and he said that they were his results he had a right to them and he didnt want to see the doctor that has ordered them, then he went of on a big rant saying the doctor was useless gave him a urine sample pot instead of a seman sample pot and told him to drop them bk into the surgery instead of telling him they had to be at the hosp in another town within 1 hour he told the receptionist he was useless. she agreed he 'hadnt given him the correct instructions' and he was entilted to see another doctor about the results BUT this doctor has to take a look at them first cos he ordered them so she has put a note on his desk (as he wasnt there) for tomorow saying there is no more results and to have a look at them to free them up for another doctor to see him. He has to ring bk tomorow afternoon! What a carry on i think he should complain about the doctor actually its not like they dont get a good wage and why should he get away with messing people around.

oh, hun :hug: They forget that these things are really important even though to them they are just everyday stuff. I'd happily pay for stuff like this if I knew you'd get a reliable service and quick results.

I'm sure I've said this before, but make sure you get a printed copy, don't just take their word for it.

i dont even trust him to read the results im gonna send OH to docs monday to see a differnt doctor to discuss it as well x

Claire, that's ridiculous! Sorry that your Dr. is such an idiot! :hug:

I feel great today! I've decided I will no longer put my life on hold. I haven't bought clothes since last June because I kept thinking I wouldn't be able to wear them once I got pregnant. I just bought a bunch of fabulous bras and new clothes and it was liberating! If I am lucky enough to get pregnant soon, I'll just have an excuse to slim back down afterwards!

way to go bizy bee... i hv also decided the same..
Im going for a girls night out today.. and yes i gonna drink... i have let TTC thing dominate my life too long.... not any more

anegaraussie good for you hope you have a good night xx

bizzybee yeyy good 4 u x

Oh Claire I'm so sorry that doc is such an idiot! Im glad to hear your OH will be seeing a new doc asap.

Bizybee that's an excellent attitude, I will try to follow your lead. Aneageraussie, have a great time tonight! :)

Yeah, :witch: came that day my temp dropped, I guess Wednesday afternoon? So I'm on to cycle 7 and month 9 now. I'm looking forward to my year ending soon so I can get some help! :)

The results are in

:wohoo::wohoo: OH sperm results are completly normal

Ok so im ovulating, his :spermy: is ok so why no baby? am i just being unlucky? if one more perosn (not on here) says just stop trying and it will happen i will scream lol

Great news Claire!!! Really pleased all is ok.

Loving the positive attitude ladies!!

:hug:

Yay!!!! That must be a relief to you both. And yes, it looks like you must just be unlucky, and in that percentage of couples that take longer than... well longer than the luckier people! But that means that it's GOTTA be your turn very soon!! I won't tell you to just stop trying - as you know I'm useless at taking my own advice -but maybe now you know that you're both ok, that will help with the PMA!! I told you I reckoned number 10 is lucky for you.... xxx

Thats wonderful news Claire!! I agree with Belle30 that this might just help you keep positive thoughts that will soon lead to your :bfp:!

I was just thinking about my last dr's visit and she mentioned that I had a tilted uterus. It kind of threw me off and all I asked her was if thats a bad thing. And all she told me is no some women just have a tilted uterus. Do any of you know anything about it? She knew I was ttc so I think she would have mentioned more if it would be a real issue...but she was kind of a sucky rude dr. Anyways I was wondering if any of you had this or any knowledge about it...

:yipee: Great news Claire! Can't believe they made you wait so long to tell you the results are normal. Regardless, glad it went well.

Bobo, I don't know anything about a tilted uterus. Sorry I can't help.

i think i have a tilted uterus i think it just means the :spermy: have a litte longer to swim i think there is sum posistios that help them get there, try googling it hun lol xx

yeah i ended up googling it and there is all kinds of opinions and a lot are different & opposite of each other. so idk... I'm just not going to worry about it. lol

Yay Claire that's wonderful news, I'm so happy for you guys!! That means it's bound to happen sometime as everything is working properly on both sides!!! :happydance:

Bobobaby, my sister has a tilted uterus and she has 3 beautiful boys, so I don't think it should impair your fertility. I think I read someplace (maybe on here) that you might try laying on your stomach instead of on your back after BD because of the orientation of the uterus, but I have no idea if that really works or not. It's pretty common, I think, so I don't think it's anything to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->