mid term ttc!

Hi girls, as promised ive popped back to see how you are getting on??? Any more graduates? Also Sparklebaby is back after her long break from bnb, so maybe she will find you guys again? Any goss? xxx

PS Ive turned my siggy off, as i dont want to offend any peeps

I think its time I joined this thread if you will have me? :blush: I have had 2 mc's one in April 08 at 5wks, then another in either Dec 08 or Jan 09 if you read my ttc journal, you will see the full story to this :( Both were early mc's although my 2nd mc I didnt find out til feb :cry: but im ttc again now and I have a feeling :witch: is coming for me damn that old hag :af: xxx

Im good thanks claire, got a private scan booked for thursday - so hoping all will be well this time..

No more graduates!! i feel like such a fraud only being here for a few weeks.

How are you?

xx

welcome dawny sorry about your m/c's :( hope you get a sticky bean soon xx

Moomoo im good thanks hun OH sperm test come bk all clear my cd21 results confrims ovulation just waiting on a few more blood results but all good so far, will be starting my :sex: marathon in couple of days would love to get my christmas baby! and dont be daft at you being a fraud no such thing!! i hope to be over there joining you very soon :)

Thanks for stopping by Moomoo! Hope we have another graduate soon...

Hi Dawny, sorry about your MC's. :hug: Hope :witch: doesn't get you.

Hi moomoo, thanks for checking in! No way are your a fraud, you are giving all of us hope! :) I'm excited for your scan, please let us know how it goes.

Dawny, welcome and I'm sorry for your losses. I hope that :witch: stays away!

Hey Girls
Back from doctors done a second test for ovulation.. Explained to him periods are never same each month, he said if this tests come back low he gonna refer me to a gyno to do some internal tests and if its just ovulation then he can get my on clomid..

Hope tests come back as i ovulate cause i am sure i do yep its catching it for the tests, due to my cycles being different every month..

The doctor said list for gyno is about 4 to 6 weeks wait for my next step if i need to go however the time scale for other serious cases is longer..
I feel kind of ok actually, just love results to come in like i have ovulated and he was really good in understanding how my periods vary so its hard to actually know when to come for my tests..

He said he would run some further tests as well to try to find out where i am in my cycle which might help us going back next week for results.. fingers crossed ladies..
FINGERS Crossed, i have AF like cramps and sore boobs so i think she is coming!
x

beauty im so glad your doc was understanding, and the wait list doesnt seem to long really, i think it feels better when you know your 'doing sumthing' if you know what i mean. Good luck on your blood tests keep us updated xx

Thanks Claire just hope results are ok.. But do feel better after going, its just so hard to know when i ovulate as periods so differnet every month.. Hopefully results be ok if not then i await for the appointment from gyno!!
Has anyone been to see the gyno?? What tests will he or she do??
xx

havent been yet, im bk to see GP next week (couldnt get in this week :( ) and then she will hopefully be doing my referal for gyno x

Hey dawny 690..
Welcome to our mid term TTc.. How long have you been TTC will this by number 1?
xx

Well welcome to this mid term section..
If you ever need a vent or talk feel free to message me xx

I've had my 21 day progesterone test results back and they're normal so that's good.

I think AF is on the way though as I've had some spotting today. I'm only 9DPO though so my LP is still rather short. I'm taking Vit B50 but it doesn't seem to be making much difference.

leila oh well thats fab that your blood results were ok at least your ovulating is there anything else that can be done to help lengthan your LP?

Leila, that's good that you're ovulating. How long have you been taking vit B?

Leila, I'm glad to hear you're ovulating ok. I think I read on here that angus castus (vitex) has helped some women with their cycles, including helping some to ovulate earlier and helping others to lengthen LP. I've been thinking about trying it myself, but I'm a little nervous about starting anything without checking with my doc. Anyway, just wanted to mention that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->