mid term ttc!

Leila
Thats good news.. I had mine last week second try but no idea if ovulate or not cycles change every month so hard to pin point ovulation.. However doc said after second test if its low he will refer me to gyno..
No idea what first appointment at gyno will be any ideas??
I do hope they come back ok tho so i dont have to go.. :(

Hi, am on cd6 today. I've just ordered some pre-seed online and was wondering if anyone has any comments on this product and whether it will help with conception. any comments will be much appreciated. thanks

:hug:

(7 months TTC)
Me: 27yrs
OH: 26yrs

Cd21 today so I'm off to work, then I'm getting my bloodwork done!

Hi Louisa, I tried preseed last cycle and I liked it. I only used a small amount though and I had no idea when I was ovulating so I don't know if I used it during my fertile period. Some people swear by it but I've heard conflicting advice. There are a few preseed threads in the TTC section that are helpful.

Hi girls i am on cd32 today no idea when AF due either this week or next week.. CP high, quite alot of CM so no idea.. wish i knew when i ovulated.
x

Hi, am on cd6 today. I've just ordered some pre-seed online and was wondering if anyone has any comments on this product and whether it will help with conception. any comments will be much appreciated. thanks

(7 months TTC)
Me: 27yrs
OH: 26yrs

Hi I am 4dpo and used Pre-seed for the first time this cycle. Hoping for good results, but if not it was nice to use anyway. It felt pretty natural and it was helpful because after all the :sex: I tend to start drying up. (sorry tmi)

Does anyone know what happens at first gyno appointment and will he give you clomid that appointment or does he run further tests?? Hoping i dont need to go but if day 21 tests come back low my doctor is sending me to the gyno..
xx

I'm in the US, so I'm sure it's a little different here, but I've been to the gyno here and they don't give you clomid at the first appt. They will run tests first (bloodwork almost always - hormones and thyroid, and depending on your symptoms they may do a scan or HSG), try to make a diagnosis, and then give you some treatment (like clomid). Maybe it works differently over there though.

Sorry Beauty, no idea what to expect at your appointment.

I've been taking vit B50 complex for a few months now but as my ovulation has been tricky to pinpoint I don't know whether it's really working.

AF has arrived after a fashion - more spotting than anything else really - makes CD1 hard to identify. Oh well.

Am planning to see the GP about my short LP and very light AF. Oh, and DH is going to go and have some SA too.

leila sorry about :witch:

ive used preeseed for about 5 months hasnt done a lot for me as you can see lol but it does help when things get a bit dry!

I'm in the US, so I'm sure it's a little different here, but I've been to the gyno here and they don't give you clomid at the first appt. They will run tests first (bloodwork almost always - hormones and thyroid, and depending on your symptoms they may do a scan or HSG), try to make a diagnosis, and then give you some treatment (like clomid). Maybe it works differently over there though.

Thanks huni, doctors here have already done some hormone tests and throyids tests and they came back ok, so bit unsure what the gyno really does.. I had two tests now on cd21 and first one came back low and awaiting the second results which will be next wee..

Its difficult to know when to go for the tests cause cycles vary every month so it could be that i am ovulating but like you hard to pin point.. All hormones and stuff are ok, just not pin poinited ovulation as of yet.. hoping results are ok next week so dont have to go gyno.. i want them to be high so i know i ovulate for sure might put mind at rest at least..

Thanks for the advice.. i am scared.. i really am worried.. i so hope nothing is wrong.. x

i think the gyno will prbs look over your results from the GP and maybe do a ultrasound or have a look in side with a laparoscopy to make sure your tubes are clear or sumthing like that, he then may give you clomid or sumthing else im not sure but try not to worry they will sort you out and its a good thing your getting to see sumone xx

I dont really wanna see one, i really hope results come back as i ovulated but cause my cycles vary each month i have no idea when to go for the day 21 tests.. :(
Will keep you posted ladies..xx

happy weekend ladies! Hope everyone is ok.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I had my bloodwork done and it's looking like Clomid is going to happen for my next cycle. My progesterone levels were very low. Although my Dr. wants me to go in for more bloodwork, she still suggested that I call when AF arrives to start clomid. When I went in for my scan a few months ago, my Dr. noticed that I had follicles, but they were small (this was around day 40 of my cycle). She's concerned that even if I am actually ovulating, the quality of my eggs diminishes the later I ovulate. By the time my AF arrives, I will be coming up on my 11th month of TTC. I'm glad she's willing to move things forward, but nervous too! I was hoping my cycles would be more regular by now.

Well I'm sorry that your doctor thinks you are having ovulatory problems, but it sounds like you both are being proactive, which I don't know about you, but has made me feel a lot better with my ttcing!!! Good luck hun~ I hope clomid is good to you :)

Me too. I am glad things are moving forward. If I don't get pregnant right away, at least it may help to regulate my cycles.

i think its great things are at least moving forward for you hun its better than going thru this every month xxx

Hi Bizy I think that's terrific! I had heard that about poor egg quality when you ovulate late, I'm thinking that may be part of my problem as well. But the clomid should sort that out and give you nice healthy eggs on day 14! :) I've read clomid has great success rates, so that sounds like great news for you!

I am looking forward to some nice healthy eggs!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->