mid term ttc!

Sigh, just did opk almost positive! Looks like my O will be a day late again and I will have to go up to visit dh mon tues wed and possible thurs. I hope it isn't any later cause I work late on thursday and won't be able to go up unless I miss work. Will do another opk tonight just to make sure it doesn't go positive since the one I did just now is almost pos. Stupid training courses!

Pusskins, this is the link I have in my siggy

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3025713fltt.gif

I think you just go to your signature under user CP and put
, and it should work. If not, I'm sure someone else on here is more computer literate than me. Good luck!

Well first night of nookie in the car is under my belt! The drive was nice and it was kind of risky to since there is no where to hide in alberta due to the flatness. Will be heading out there again tomorrow for some more risky fun!

Well ladies I just thought I would let you guys know that I was scheduled for a lap on May 20th. I am kinda nervous, and not really looking forward to surgery, but very much looking forward to getting the ball rolling and finding out if endo is a problem!

wish2bemom good luck hun im sure it will go well xxxx

hahaha kelly you do what you have to do lol have fun ;)

Update on my situation...
Af came on 4th april (cd1). Ovulated on cd12. 7dpo (cd19) went for progesterone levels test thinking i was going to have a 28 cycle (tests came back low progesterone) then surprise surprise my af came the day after which made my cycle only 19 day which is very short.

Went to the doctors about it yesterday and he didn't understand where i was coming from by the fact that my cycle was shorter than usual, he said that i got my dates wrong for the blood test but i didn't know i was going to have a 19 day cycle.

He now wants me doing more tests as he things i have 19 day cycles but they vary all the time, very very irregular.

GRRRR DAM DOCTOR

Hope that makes sense to everyone
Sorry for rant, im just so stressed and upset.

Af came on 4th april (cd1). Ovulated on cd12. 7dpo (cd19) went for progesterone levels test thinking i was going to have a 28 cycle (tests came back low progesterone) then surprise surprise my af came the day after which made my cycle only 19 day which is very short.

Went to the doctors about it yesterday and he didn't understand where i was coming from by the fact that my cycle was shorter than usual, he said that i got my dates wrong for the blood test but i didn't know i was going to have a 19 day cycle.

He now wants me doing more tests as he things i have 19 day cycles but they vary all the time, very very irregular.

GRRRR DAM DOCTOR

Sorry huni, i know how you feel re the tests, i go always at the wrong time cause my periods vary so much every month from being cd35 to cd48 so its so hard for me to know when to go too so my results on two trips have been low!! I tried opks but give up with them as i cant be bothered after never getting a positive on them and then cause my cycles are long i give up half way through too..
Have you asked your doc to be referred to a gyno who can do alot more investigating why your periods are quite short being 19days??
After two day 21 test and low results my doctor has referred me to a gyno and i go in May time! I am sure i ovulate but with long cycles this is quite annyoing to be honest and cause they vary i never know when the big o is!!
xx

Mrs G: :hugs:

It seems like lots of us are either starting testing/new treatment or have an upcoming appointment. Good luck girls! One of us is bound to get a bfp soon so we can join Cutie... :dust:

i been away for from here for about a month so just read the last few pages to get me back up to date
sorry mrs g and pusskins xx
sorry for all the :bfn:
congratulations cutie, (Oh is looking over shoulder and says your oh deserves a bj) sorry he told me to say it.
hope you are all well
AF was due sun nuight/mon morning and i still have no sign an usually i get really bad cramps, i am really hoping this is our month, it one year this month that me and oh have been trying now x i want to poas but i want to leave it a few days aswell :-k what do i do ??

GRRRR DAM DOCTOR

Sorry huni, i know how you feel re the tests, i go always at the wrong time cause my periods vary so much every month from being cd35 to cd48 so its so hard for me to know when to go too so my results on two trips have been low!! I tried opks but give up with them as i cant be bothered after never getting a positive on them and then cause my cycles are long i give up half way through too..
Have you asked your doc to be referred to a gyno who can do alot more investigating why your periods are quite short being 19days??
After two day 21 test and low results my doctor has referred me to a gyno and i go in May time! I am sure i ovulate but with long cycles this is quite annyoing to be honest and cause they vary i never know when the big o is!!
xx

I have been referred to see a gyn, just waiting anxiously for the appointment now.
How long do you have to wait for your appointment?
I have an appointment with a female doctor tomorrow for a second opinion just my other doctor didn't listen.

GRRR

Fingercorssed I would be testing now and if you ask us what you should do most will say TEST! lol. Good luck I hope you get your BFP!

Well ladies I just thought I would let you guys know that I was scheduled for a lap on May 20th. I am kinda nervous, and not really looking forward to surgery, but very much looking forward to getting the ball rolling and finding out if endo is a problem!

FX for you hun. Keep us posted :hug:

thanks kelly x
i want to test but i only ever been late once and af came literally hours after testing
OH thinks it could be this month

If they no signs of af then i going to test tomorrow morning, fingerscrossed xx

Whoot positive opk in like 10 seconds!!!!! Ladies I am going to seduce my husband....

ooh fingerscrossed, I'm so excited for you!!! Please let us know how it goes!!! :)

Kelly, go get those :spermy: !!!

thanks cutie, i will let you know how it goes 2 moro, if it my bfp i dnt no whether to tell oh or wait till his birthday, 17th june ??
nice 1 kelly, good luck xx

Good luck Kelly!!! Catch that egg...

Fingerscrossed: :test: I can't wait to see if this is your month. :dust: :dust: :dust: I don't know how you could keep it a secret until June 17th. I'd never be able to do it!

I got those spermies!!!!!! I will get them again tomorrow! Used lots of preseed so I am hoping it's gets us our BFP!

I wouldn't be able to wait till june 17th either!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->