mid term ttc!

it longer away than i thought but
i was really looking forward to my bfp i felt it was my month because af is never ever late and i still have no symptoms of her at all, so i poas but it a definate bfn, and it doesnt change no matter how many times i look at at over and over again :(:(:(:(
what is my body doing?? grr
xx thanks for support girls

Aww hun I'm sorry you didn't get the morning you were hoping for.:hugs: I hope you get an answer soon!!!!

thanks wishn2bmom, i jst confused nw,
willl juat have to wait till she does arrive xx

has anyone else noticed that EVERYONE seems to be pregnant or is it just me?
sister is pregnant and has a two year old
OH ex is pregnant :growlmad:
mums best friend daughter is pregnant
a girl in the village that has just had a baby is pregnant again
saw my old school teacher other day and she is pregnant

or it could just be me having a rant:blush:sorry

yeah we all feel like that fingerscrossed!
i was at the grocery store and seriously every corner I turned there was a pregnant lady! my dh was with me and i was like, come on! what are the odds!? because seriously they were everywhere!!
it also really annoys me when people 'accidentally' get pregnant when we are all working so hard to get pregnant!

I was saying the same thing to my DH today.
I'm seeing pregnant ladies everywhere :(

How are everyone?
xx

Sorry fingercrossed I hope that it stil works out for you. How many dpo are you? I see the pregnant ladies everywhere to. One of my friends got pregnant by mistake and it took me a couple of months to get over it.

I got my temp spike so hopefully it keep going up! I will be heading out to hubby one more time after work today.

Sorry fingercrossed I hope that it stil works out for you. How many dpo are you? I see the pregnant ladies everywhere to. One of my friends got pregnant by mistake and it took me a couple of months to get over it.

I got my temp spike so hopefully it keep going up! I will be heading out to hubby one more time after work today.

i ovulated on 13 april and af was due 26/27 april

thanks for all your support ladies xx
hope you get your:bfp:s soon :hug:
:dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone

hey ladies... sorry need to rant
i had a fight with DH over BDing.. im 9 CD today and having short cycles i O around Cd11-12 and i really want :spermy: in me.. and this morning before i was leaving for work he "informs" me will be late coming home as going to pub with his mates.. i mean wth... here i am not going anywhere from work because i have to do OPK and here he is informing me abt this..

i mean makes me think that if i am so "obsessed" abt BDing its for both of us not just me and then he says that he wants to lead a normal life and not stress..
i was so stressed abt it last night.. all my friends are pregnant and its just me.. i feel so left out..:cry:
sorry ladies but i needed to take it out...

i hope u understand...:cry:

anegaraussie

you rant all you want hun!! bloody men they are just arseholes sumtimes (well mine is anyway) i hope you manage to get sum :spermy: xxxx

aneageraussie, I'm so sorry your OH is doing that to you. My DH knows better then to try something like that on me, I think I'd slap him across the face if he did that! Sometimes men can be so inconsiderate! :hugs: Hope you feel better.

Aneageraussie if he won't come home and says he is stressed out (apart from being inconsiderate to your feelings) what you should do is seduce your hubby! Make him feel like a horny teenager again! Wait up for him to get home and make him want it as much as you do... just for different reasons. My hubby gets like that from time to time but so far he has never been able to resist my antics! We just Bd'd in a car for the last 3 days!!! Tonight by the way was quite risky as there were 2 vehicles parked just down the road from the spot we choose lol. Getting those spermies this month was hard for me! I sure hope he comes to his senses though!!! Good luck!

i know how you feel aneageraussie, mine can be like that sometimes and i do what kelly9 does, hope you get your bding xx

I love the nookie in the car.. LOL its fun and exciting!
Think i will be taking my OH on a bike ride this wkend and stopping off somewhere for some naughty fun..

As hard as it is girls sometimes this TTC can take over our SEX lives, sex can become a bit of a cure when TTC especially around the big O. It hasnt for me only as i kind of go with the flow and we do it when we want as i dont know when i ovulate because of my varied cycles, which is kind of a good thing otherwise i think i might be abit demanding!

But maybe sometimes demanding it off OH around O time can put him bit under pressure and you as well.. I know its hard and i am not telling you when or how to have sex but maybe like kelly9 said try to seduce him and that way he wont be able to refuse, sometimes tellin him you want it cause of the big O can spoil the mood.. if he comes home from the pub seduce him and make him want you, he will feel good and so will you..

Hope this helps like i said not trying to tell you what or when to do it, just trying to give you some advice..
xxxxxxxx

hey beuaty.. thanks babe... well i came home around 5.30 and guess what DH was there at home cooking dinner.. cudnt beleive my eyes but then he said he realized how important its for me and all that.. so yeah i got my :spermy: in me... on that note i did OPk and still not very strong... so may be tommorow is the day..

also going to doctors tommorow and may be get a referral for US to check for PCOS... just happy things are moving ahead for me...

feeling much better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->