mid term ttc!

Hi there mind if I join you ladies?
Bit about me, im 28 husband is 29 been married for a year but been together nearly 10 years
been ttc officialy for 6 months but unofficialy 8 years (we have never used contraception together) would have thought i would have accidently found that egg by now but no.
I have very irregular cycles up untill last november I only had about 3 a year and was diagnosed with pcos about 10 years ago but since then they have been between 38 - 58 days i know it seems long but its better then it was.
Im currently on CD24 so i think i should be ov either today or tomorrow but thats if i even ov at all.
anyway thats enough for now :)

Welcome to the Mid term section huni, all the ladies here are friendly and if you need anything just ask! xx

Wow! I'm away from the board for a couple of days and I come back to pages and pages of unread posts!

Mrs G :hugs:

I've been having a nightmare week at work. Just crazy amounts of urgent work dumped on me. I've been skipping lunch, barely finding time to go to the ladies and turning a teensy bit crazy. Thank goodness it's a bit quieter this afternoon!

Well I'm CD11 today and temps have been rather erratic. Again. I'm really hoping I don't ov early because DH isn't home until Sunday!

I've had 2 people in the last 24 hours ask me about whether I'm thinking of starting a family. Pah! One was a guy I used to work with 6 years ago and I bumped into him in the street. He was like "You've been married for ages, shouldn't you be having kids by now?". I smiled sweetly, chirpped "I'm a busy girl, don't you know!", and sauntered off waving my hand airily. That was tough to do!

wishn2Bmom- I'm so sorry about your terrible day! Hope things start looking up today. :hugs:

Smokey- Welcome to mid term! :wave:

Mrs G i am so sorry hun, how long will you have to wait for IVF?? xxx

Bobobaby oh god i hate those bloody people as well, i have been trying for 11 months now and tbh after 5/6 months friends (who fall preg on the bloody pill) are saying well there must be a problem or others who say 'stop trying and it will happen' Er no it bloody wont cos i wont have :sex: ARGGHHH idiots need to mind there owne business! its not you fault at all hun and dont ever think that it is, sum people can be such arseholes!

Yes some people can be such arseholes!!!!

Pussikins do you use opks? I don't know anything about agnus castus but I do know that b vits can lengthen your luteal phase which should be one of the things you should look into cause a luteal phase under 10 days can cause miscarriages before you even know you're preggers. Kind of like a chemical. I hear it can also give you more EWCM which is why I am considering them.

Welcome newbies! The gals here are great!

Thank you for the well wishes gals. Today has been better. I am still having a lot of AF related pain, but its all good. I spent most of the day at the hospital with my grandma. She looks a lot better and the doc said her white cell count was up. I think they may let her go tomorrow and she is going Monday to get a 2 opinion about giving up and calling hospice.
Tomorrow should be good. DH and I are going to a party for the Kentucky Derby. Yes, we have parties around here for a 2 minute horse race :) Its a big deal :rofl: Have a great Saturday :)

Welcome Smokey... :hi:

Wishn, that's funny you mentioned the Kentucky Derby because a lady at work was just talking about going to a Kentucky Derby party tomorrow and we live in New York! :)

Wishn, Have fun at the Kentucky Derby party! I saw a big segment about that on the Today show today... looks like it'd be fun.

Yes you can use any reason to have a party!!! Even a race that lasts for a matter of seconds!

Hey ladies! I'm watching the Derby DAY LONG coverage right now. It is such a big deal around here it's ridiculous! There is a two week long Derby celebration full of various parties and events and it is all kicked off by the longest fireworks display in the US. "Thunder over Louisville".

As for Derby parties in New York.... Most people hear Derby party up there and say "huh". But there are a few of my fellow KY brethren that bring the festivities with them. My older sister used to live in Brooklyn and threw a Derby party for her kids and friends. No one knew what the heck she was talking about but loved it! Now my little sister goes to the School of American Ballet and lives in their dorms, she said she was going to throw a dorm Derby party! So Fun!!

Well post time is at 6:24 this evening, but most of the fun is all of the pomp and circumstance that goes on leading up to the race! Coverage is on NBC~ Y'all should tune in!!!!

Hey ladies! I'm watching the Derby DAY LONG coverage right now. It is such a big deal around here it's ridiculous! There is a two week long Derby celebration full of various parties and events and it is all kicked off by the longest fireworks display in the US. "Thunder over Louisville".

As for Derby parties in New York.... Most people hear Derby party up there and say "huh". But there are a few of my fellow KY brethren that bring the festivities with them. My older sister used to live in Brooklyn and threw a Derby party for her kids and friends. No one knew what the heck she was talking about but loved it! Now my little sister goes to the School of American Ballet and lives in their dorms, she said she was going to throw a dorm Derby party! So Fun!!

Well post time is at 6:24 this evening, but most of the fun is all of the pomp and circumstance that goes on leading up to the race! Coverage is on NBC~ Y'all should tune in!!!!

I can't believe the outcome! Wow...
My OH and I love to go to the Saratoga race track, so we're familiar with horse races. We've been there a few times for the Traverse.

We do the calgary stampede out here! They have the chuck wagon races!!!!! Stampede is in July for 10 days and the shows are amazing and everyone dress up as cowboys for the 10 days.

On a crappier note today was the absolute worst day ever for me, my stupid boss at work was a witch and boy I can't wait for aug 7th cause thats my last day I am so going to tell her off! and then the tenants shower broke in our basement and we ended up having to knock down 2 walls to try and find the water shut off valve for the house which we never did FIND!!!!! SO now I Have to call the city to find out where the underground water valve is outside to see if I can track it into the house so we can finally fix our tenants water problems!!!! If they can't help then we have to fork out a bunch of money for a plumber and who knows how many more walls will end up with damage. Why does everything always go wrong once you get back on your feet from the last disaster?

My temperature has been dropping the last two days and I've had spotting. AF is almost here. :cry: On to cycle 9...

Oh bobobaby I am so sorry witch is on her way! *hugs*

Is there a way to manually override ovulation on FF? It moved my dotted cross-hairs to cd19 today but I know it's not right it's just cause my higher temps before O messed everything up.

My temperature has been dropping the last two days and I've had spotting. AF is almost here. :cry: On to cycle 9...

Sorry hun :hugs: Any update today??

Mrs G i am so sorry hun, how long will you have to wait for IVF?? xxx

Not really sure. Waiting for GP ref and urology report before they'll offer us an initial appointment. Rang them and they said it would be at least July. Might see about going private in the mean time. Assuming I win the lottery of course!!

Hope everyone's ok and had a good weekend.

:hug:

sorry mrs G xx
hope you have a gorgeous bundle of joy quickly when you start the ivf xx

Thanks hun. If it's the only way, then bring it on!!

What's that saying....? That which doesn't kill me can only make me stronger.
Cliched, but true!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"