mid term ttc!

gosh mrs G you seem so strong, i will never be dissapointed when i have a bfn again.
you seem such a strong person x well done xx

Thanks hun, but it's all an act I promise you!! You should see me when :witch: arrives!!!
You develop a thick skin suprisingly quickly when ttc!

:hug:

Hey hun, how are you? Good feelings about this cycle???

Good luck Mrs G, I hope IVF works speedily for you!!! You mentioned the cost of it privately does this mean your health care cover it publicly?

Yeah i use OPK
Got my first +OPK today so bding lots :D

Hope i get my :bfp: this month.

hey guys,

how are we all.... so i had my first positive OPK on friday 01/05/09 and then i had my temp rise today 04/05/09 .. is this normal?
also we did :sex: from thursday- sunday.. now im confused that since i got my first temp rise today.. does that mean we DTD too soon?
DH is exhausted and there is no way i can talk him into another session tonite.. its really so confusing.

Can someone please help?

hey guys,

how are we all.... so i had my first positive OPK on friday 01/05/09 and then i had my temp rise today 04/05/09 .. is this normal?
also we did :sex: from thursday- sunday.. now im confused that since i got my first temp rise today.. does that mean we DTD too soon?
DH is exhausted and there is no way i can talk him into another session tonite.. its really so confusing.

Can someone please help?

Since your temperature has risen today that means you can be done BDing, because you most likely ovulated yesterday. The odds are so so low of anything happening the day after O, so I would guess you are all covered without doing anymore BDing. Your hubby can rest! :) Best wishes for you hun, hoping you get your BFP this time around.

Sorry hun :hugs: Any update today??

Well its mostly been spotting, but slowly and surely it is definitley AF making her way here. Oh well, just having a rough day feeling sad and sorry for myself... but by tomorrow I'll be ready to look forward to the next cycle.

hey sweetie, thanks a lot...
i may give DH a rest tonite.. lol.. my bday tommorow so may be i can get somethig tommorow...
im sorry for :witch: showing up honey..
im going fr an ultrasound on Wed to see about PCOS. .a bit stressed but then im relieved in a way atleast we will knw whats wrong and do something abt it :)

Yay Pusskins!!! Good luck catching that egg... :dust:

Hi Aussie, I think you have it covered as your temp goes up after ovulation. Happy Birthday and good luck...

Happy birthday!!!!!

Good luck with your ultrasound! Fingers crossed that everything comes back clear!

So many BFPS in the may testing thread! 7 already!!!!! and some of the people in my ttc groups weren't even on the list! Crazy! I want some of this luck. DH and I have decided to ttc for only 2 more cycles before stopping for about 14 months due to me going back to university.

FF also finally gave me solid crosshairs on cd19 but I still think I O'd cd18, we didn't BD CD19 so hopefully if I did O on cd19 I will be covered, what do you guys think? Could I have caught that egg? We used preseed everytime but once during the fertile period to so hopefully I will get my BFP before we give up trying! Once we stop we have decided to use the FAM method for contraception so no more BCP or condoms!!! Yay for Fertility awareness method!

Good luck Mrs G, I hope IVF works speedily for you!!! You mentioned the cost of it privately does this mean your health care cover it publicly?

In theory you can get treatment here on NHS but the waiting time and the number of cycles you get depends on where you live. It's very unfair. In the area we live in we should be able to get 3 cycles on NHS but we think we might pay for 1 privately while we wait.

In theory you can get treatment here on NHS but the waiting time and the number of cycles you get depends on where you live. It's very unfair. In the area we live in we should be able to get 3 cycles on NHS but we think we might pay for 1 privately while we wait.

I didnt realise there was a chance of more then one cycle I always thought it was one chance and then you pay.
Thats good because hubby was having kittens last night about how to pay after the first go.
I start fertility clinic on the 29th so will find out then how much extra help ill need like chlomid or ivf

just a quick note it fingercrossed but i had to sign up again but because i couldnt get into my account xx

Oh, I am not sure what they do out here, I think they give you up to $6000 in health benefits to cover the cost then you have to pay the rest. So if both myself lets say and DH have separate benefits then we would get $12000 but I am hoping that that isn't the case for us because if we needed IVF then we wouldn't be getting our children for many years due to the fact that we have other things that need to be paid off first.

I am now 1DPO :happydance:

I hope that dam egg is caught hehe

FXed to everyone
:dust:

I got my positive OPK yesterday and already I have tender breasts! FF has not shown that I have ovulated yet but I assume it will tomorrow. Sorry, this is my first cycle of using FF. It's quite a novatly just now but I find I don't sleep right through until my alarm goes off. I assume I'll get used to it and get back to normal.

Hopefully we managed to have enough :sex: this cycle. I think if I asked my OH tonight for more, he would crack up. lol I think we should have started all this ttc when we were alot younger! lol

Sorry to hear Mrs G about having to go through IVF and I hope your wait isn't too long. A girl I used to work with went on IVF and on her first appointment the consultant told her she was actually pregnant. All they did differently was that they gave up smoking 6 months previously.

FX you have a good result from IVF.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"