mid term ttc!

Her apt is tomorrow for the amnio so hopefully it won't take long to get the results... will update you all when I know.

That's great that you will find out tomorrow Aneageraussie! I'm excited for you since things are moving in the right direction. I've noticed that a lot of you have been to the Dr. Did they take you all seriously or try to brush it off? I'm just afraid if I try to go to the doctor at 9 months TTC they won't take me seriously, so I haven't bothered going in.

I found that they wouldn't do anything for me but has your OH had SA done? They should do that without too much bother (mainly cos it's a lot cheaper than our tests!! - oh so cynical!!) If not I would def get him to do one.

:hug:

Small temp dip today 7dpo hopefully it shoots up tomorrow!

That's great that you will find out tomorrow Aneageraussie! I'm excited for you since things are moving in the right direction. I've noticed that a lot of you have been to the Dr. Did they take you all seriously or try to brush it off? I'm just afraid if I try to go to the doctor at 9 months TTC they won't take me seriously, so I haven't bothered going in.

I found that they wouldn't do anything for me but has your OH had SA done? They should do that without too much bother (mainly cos it's a lot cheaper than our tests!! - oh so cynical!!) If not I would def get him to do one.

He hasn't had a sperm analysis done. (oh boy, that'll be fun to get done! :dohh: ) What kind of doctor would I call for that? Also, did you girls just call up and say you wanted to make an appointment to get your hubby's sperm checked?? Sorry I don't even know how to go about this!! Any opinions to get me going in the right way would be appreciated! :)

I just went to my family doctor and requested one, out here you need to get a referral to be able to have an SA or any fertility tests done. Good luck

My OH's family doctor is the same guy he had as a little kid, lol. I'm pretty sure he won't get a SA done from him. I'll figure something out eventually, but in the meantime I think I'll avoid it. Ignorance is bliss... for now.

No the family doctor just gives you the referral he doesn't to the collection. You typically have to go to a place that can analyze it pretty fast after it being produced into the cup so don't worry about that just get the referral from your Dr.

Okay thanks! I think we are going to try a little while longer before going to the Dr. and hopefully we'll get a bfp without any help. *praying*

Hello!

Well I'm 3 (possibly 4 - FF and I don't agree!) DPO (ignore my ticker!) so am now launched into the 2WW. I'm trying not to symptom spot :)rofl:) but did notice slightly sore BBs this morning. Mind you I had that last month and it all came to nothing. I had a blob of EWCM this morning (a bit delayed methinks). I've only had it once before and that was 3DPO last month. I think my body is confused. It's not the only one!

I sympathise - am 8dpo and symptom spotting like crazy! I always promise myself that I won't test until I miss a period, but think I may crumble this month... x

hiya girls, just bk from my holidays hope your all ok xxxx

i have made a little announcement in the BFP section ;)

good luck to you all xxxxxx

He hasn't had a sperm analysis done. (oh boy, that'll be fun to get done! :dohh: ) What kind of doctor would I call for that? Also, did you girls just call up and say you wanted to make an appointment to get your hubby's sperm checked?? Sorry I don't even know how to go about this!! Any opinions to get me going in the right way would be appreciated! :)

I agree with the other girls. I sent DH to the GP and he then sent him to the microbiology department at the hopsital with his little pot of goodies!!!

YYAAYYY!!! About time we got another one!!:happydance:

So pleased for you hun

:wohoo: Wooooooohoooooooo!!!! :wohoo:

Fab news to brighten up everyone's Friday afternoon - congrats!

Wow may certainly is the month for BFPs!!! Congrats!

Hooray!!!I am SO happy for you Claire! Job well done my dear :) I needed your good news so bad this week. Thank you!!! See you soon~ (did you catch that? Thats some PMa right there hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->