mid term ttc!

Claire, I already posted but had to say it here too. :yipee: Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :yipee:

He hasn't had a sperm analysis done. (oh boy, that'll be fun to get done! :dohh: ) What kind of doctor would I call for that? Also, did you girls just call up and say you wanted to make an appointment to get your hubby's sperm checked?? Sorry I don't even know how to go about this!! Any opinions to get me going in the right way would be appreciated! :)

I spoke to my gynea about it. She's the one who gave me the paperwork/cup and instructions on where to bring it. My family Dr. has also been my OH's Dr. since he was little and fortunately, I didn't have to go through him.

How is everyone today? Nothing interesting at all has happened to my temps so at 9dpo I am sure af will be coming this month. I had such high hopes with using preseed for the first time. Boo!

Hi girsl thought i would post see how your all getting on and wot cd your on as no one posted for a while, and were not giving up on our BFP yet girls!!

I am on cd33 today however dont know when or if ovulated yet so just a bit of a waiting game for me! I have been real good this cycle and not checked CM or CP or used any OPKs and it felt GOOD!!

xxxxx

Good for you beauty!!! I'm just hanging out on 11dpo not testing till thursday if AF doesn't show. ALthough I suspect BFN.

Hi girsl thought i would post see how your all getting on and wot cd your on as no one posted for a while, and were not giving up on our BFP yet girls!!

I am on cd33 today however dont know when or if ovulated yet so just a bit of a waiting game for me! I have been real good this cycle and not checked CM or CP or used any OPKs and it felt GOOD!!

xxxxx

Loving the chilled out approach beauty :hug:

Hi girls! I can happily say that I think Clomid helped me ovulate and I am around 2 dpo today (CD21). I definitely felt twinges/cramps and had EWCM for a few days. I also had progressively darker OPK's. This is the first time I've knowingly been in the TWW and it's exciting. It also seems like I'm on track for a shorter cycle. :happydance:

Yay bizybee!!! I just hope your number of time in the 2ww are short that way you never get frustrated with it!

Yay bizybee, that sounds promising! Fancy swapping a bit of your long cycle-itis for some of my short cycle-itis? I had another 22 day cycle with a 9 day lp. Am so fed up... :cry:

Yay bizybee, that sounds promising! Fancy swapping a bit of your long cycle-itis for some of my short cycle-itis? I had another 22 day cycle with a 9 day lp. Am so fed up... :cry:

Arh huni i would like to swop cycles.. lol

Dont get fed up huni, i know how rubbish it is i mean i am on cycle 7 and really think its never gonna happen!! I got OH doing sperm tests this week an me off to gyno next week but its all scary i just maybe want peace of mind to make sure everything is ok, i understand how crap and down you feel.. Stay strong huni :hug:

I had a temp drop this morning so looks like witch is on her way. I am hoping she'll come today or tomorrow so I can get an early head start on to my feb cycle.

Yay bizybee!!! I just hope your number of time in the 2ww are short that way you never get frustrated with it!

Thanks hun. Although, I don't know if anything could frustrate me more than a 70+ cycle. Hopefully I won't have to find out! FX...

Toptack, wouldn't it be great if we could combine ours and end up with a normal length cycle?

Kelly, :hugs:

lol. I have never had one longer then 36 days and that was a one timer when I first came off BCP but I can see how frustrating it can be! I hate that I am about 4 days behind the 28 day cycle. I wish I were 28 days! Then things would happen a little sooner!

Hi all, many apologies for my absence this week. The universe has decided to shit on my family and I :hissy:

Kelly: sorry to hear about the temp drop :(

Well, I filled all of you in on my poor grandma and her being admitted to the hospital about a week and a half ago. Since then the shit has really hit the fan. Especially the last 48 hrs. I am more tired than I have ever been in my life! Here goes.... (deap breath in....)

She was in the most horrible hospital EVER. Her care was terrible and we felt we had to be there all the time to make sure they were doing things right.

She was there for 8 days and was sent home on Saturday.

Sunday night Mother's Day she went downhill fast! She became very weak, was not lucid and spiked a fever.

We took her to the emergency room (different hospital), she was taken very good care of and admitted to the cancer center at the hospital.

I left the hospital at 4am Monday morning and was able to get to sleep around 6am.

I was awoken at 7:45 am to be told to go over to my grandma's house because the house had been burglarized in the night!

All they took was the TV and thank GOD, left my sleeping grandfather upstairs alone!

later that day my Grandfather was so spooked that he was checkeing all of the locks on the house and locked himself out :( He has muscular distrophy so this was very sad and pathetic. Poor guy!

The only good news in this saga of an update is that grandma has been put on antibiotics and is feeling much better. Sadly though, we don't know if she will ever be able to go home as the cancer is spreading rapidly:cry:

So thats where i've been. Sorry about the novel:blush:

Aw wish2bmom! Hugs! I hope things start to look better for you and your family. If anything happier things should start happening cause you have had your share of bad luck for a while.

Temp drop does suck but I knew AF was coming. I don't think I will ever get a BFP so tonight I enjoyed a nice alcoholic beverage and an energy drink. Yummy! On to cycle 11 in a matter of days, hopefully tomorrow.

wishn2bmom- :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry hun. Hope things start looking up.

Aw wish2bmom! Hugs! I hope things start to look better for you and your family. If anything happier things should start happening cause you have had your share of bad luck for a while.

Temp drop does suck but I knew AF was coming. I don't think I will ever get a BFP so tonight I enjoyed a nice alcoholic beverage and an energy drink. Yummy! On to cycle 11 in a matter of days, hopefully tomorrow.

Sorry the :witch: is coming. Its nice to keep track of temps so you know where you are at in your cycle, but its sure a huge blow when it start getting lower when you want it to stay higher!!

Yeah I just checked cervix and it is open with red near the opening so I know I am for sure out this month. It's just super hard to stay positive every month when nothing, I mean every month that goes by I find it harder and harder to believe nothing is wrong with me. I have wanted kids for so long that I guess I just assumed it would happen and now I Have to deal with possibly being infertile. Thank god my apt is in just over 2 weeks, at least knowing what to do next will help.

Oh Kelly hun, don't loose faith! We will all have our babies. It's just a matter of time. Enjoy some booze in the mean time :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->