mid term ttc!

Wishin, sorry you had to go through all of that hun. :hugs:

Thanks for the support everyone. You're wonderful!
As for you miss Kelly... I know how hard it is to keep your chin up, but trust me, just going to the doc will make you feel SO much better. Even though she thought there was something wrong I found comfort in just moving forward period! I wish you all kinds of luck at your appt. All will be fine in the end. You'll see :)

Thanks! I dunno I think I will be happy to stop ttc after 2 more cycles. I can't take the BNF every month its getting way to hard. I get super upset everytime AF shows up even though I don't symptom spot and don't think I am pregnant every month it still sucks. There is just no way to minimize the pain. Friends was on last night and it was the episode where chandler and monica get their twin babies and I was just blubbing it was so upsetting and I am so sick and tired of being upset whenever I see baby related things. 2 more months then I Am out for a while and at this point I hope those months go by fast so I can give up for a while.

wishin, so sorry to hear about your grandparents. :hug: what sort of a**e hole steals from old people?????:hissy:

Kelly, sorry she got you hun. Know it's hard but like the other girls said, our time will come, just waiting is a pain in the backside!:hug:

How's everyone else??

I still have one more week until I ovulate so just waiting to get started. For the first week of this cycle I have been lower then ever... like I totally crashed. Its getting so tough!:cry: But the last two days I have been trying to have a PMA. My sweet husband has been such a life saver to me,:cloud9: without him I'm sure I'd still be in bed crying. Anyways, doing much better at being positive for the last 2 days.

hey ladies.. i knw mood is getting down in this forum .. but just think about this... the worst is over.. the only thing that will come will be better then past few months and our time will come.. i sayd its just around the corner and we have to walk just that distance and we all will have our babies...

so head up guys.. our time is coming soon... :)

Bobobaby we seem to be in similar moods only I am still in the tearful mind frame at the moment. Once witch comes and goes I will be all set for the next cycle, it should show it's face tomorrow sometime.

Bobobaby we seem to be in similar moods only I am still in the tearful mind frame at the moment. Once witch comes and goes I will be all set for the next cycle, it should show it's face tomorrow sometime.

:hugs: this sucks and keeps getting worse. it'll all be worth it in the end!

Hey ladies,
Understanding how tough this TTC is, i cant believe how hard it gets more each cycle!!
I really feel for us all as we so want them BFP.. I know im out this cycle, dont think i had enough sex near ovulation which i think just passed!! I think my AF is due in about a week or so time going off pervious cycles and i just know that it will arrive!! So i am then onto cycle 8.. I am not reglious at all but i do find myself sometimes praying for my BFP..

All i can say girls is sit tight as were soon be pregnant and were be over the moon and all this hard work and tears will soon be a thing of the past.. PMA girls thats what we all need!!

xxxxx

I think I'm about to be out too as my temps have started their usual nose-dive. I'm very disappointed because I can't try for the next 2 cycles as DH will be away working. By the time he's back I'll be on my 11th cycle since starting TTC.

On the plus side my life outside TTC is very busy at the moment - DH and I have just put in an offer on our first house (and it's been accepted - yay!) so I'm busy with solicitors and mortgage brokers. I'm also performing in a show in June so I have rehearsals for that. I'm currently enjoying a superb holiday in Shropshire but a BFP this week would have been the icing on the cake. Oh well, you can't have everything.

Another plus is that a friend has asked me to be one of her birthing partners (alongside her hubby) and she's taking a course in hypnobirthing in June which I will be accompanying her to. I feel so touched and honoured to be asked - all very exciting!

The only thing that would make my life complete at the moment would be a BFP... oh and not having to go back to work on Monday as I know I've got an awful week ahead of me! :rofl:

Hi Ladies

Mind if I come join you...i have been lurking in the background esp on the mid term thread for a couple of months and decided today that i would like to bring some well needed PMA and :hugs: to the group!

My hubby and I have been trying for 8 months...on day 7 of cycle 9 now..i think my nearest cycle buddy is Bohobaby:winkwink:. Much like all of you I have been struggling to cope with the last few months of the :witch: still arriving but after seeing Claire and LOL78 :bfp: i think I have finally come to accept it just takes some of us a bit longer.....

I did have a miscarriage 7 years ago at 6+2(unplanned) with my then boyfriend now hubby so have been convinced now it is taking forever something must be wrong....but I've come to learn on B & B that getting pregnant is a tricky business especially when you really want it to happen fast.

Anyways just wanted to say hi to you and send you lots of babydust and keep your spirits up cause as Angie said it will happen for all of us we just have to be patient:rofl:.

PMA and :hug:all round for the mid term girls!

Hey skittles welcome and thanks for the touching message! It does seem things have been harder in this group for a couple of days now. I am starting to pull my self together for cycle 11. I expect witch today but she is taking her dear sweet time coming. I would not have made it through some of the harder times in the past couple of months if it weren't for BnB. DH loves me but I think all the baby talk does his head in.

hey guys,

12 DPO today and broke down and tested :bfn: .. i tested only because there is a party at work and i wanted to knw if i can drink a glass or two of wine..oh well... looks like i can get wasted now...

i m still not convinced cuz i had AF like cramps all week last week and last night too... my backache was bad.. and i NEVER get backache as a PMS....

so dunno what to think....

hey guys,

12 DPO today and broke down and tested :bfn: .. i tested only because there is a party at work and i wanted to knw if i can drink a glass or two of wine..oh well... looks like i can get wasted now...

i m still not convinced cuz i had AF like cramps all week last week and last night too... my backache was bad.. and i NEVER get backache as a PMS....

so dunno what to think....

Many woman don't get BFP's until 14 dpo or even 18 dpo! Your not out yet! May has been a lucky month for a couple of us girls so far so hopefully it'll keep being lucky!!

thanks bobobaby... im not going for party at work tonite.. just dnt feel up to it...
im waiting for my holidays next week... going to Singapore and malaysia for a week... that will keep my mind off things..
:shrug:

thanks bobobaby... im not going for party at work tonite.. just dnt feel up to it...
im waiting for my holidays next week... going to Singapore and malaysia for a week... that will keep my mind off things..
:shrug:

oooooh that sounds like an awesome trip! Have fun!! next weekend is a 3 days weekend for us here and we are going up to the mountains to stay at my OH's father's cabin with his siblings and parents. Hopefully I O before then or else we'll have to have some quiet :sex:! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->