mid term ttc!

Welcome NewYearNewMe and Skittles. :hi:

Hi everyone, I haven't been on as much the past few days. I am around 8 dpo today and no real symptoms yet. I have been taking the progesterone since CD18 and luckily it hasn't caused any side effects. I want to POAS, but I am going to be good and wait.

Just for the record... yesterday I was on CD 18. I woke up spotting and now :witch: is here in all her glory. WTF. Two and a half freaking weeks... that was it! I have always been spot on regular, I guess stress really can jack up your cycles :(

Wow Wishin, an 18 day cycle? That's the complete opposite of my problem, but it isn't any better. Good luck at your lap on Wednesday!

Hey girls
Not feeling PMA .. got gyno tomoz about long cycles but got feeling they wont give me anything etc until maybe a next appointment.. on cd40 today so think AF due this week.. doesnt seem to be gettin any shorter these cycles!!
xx

Hey girls!

aussie, boo for :witch: but YAY for holiday ov!!!

wishn and beauty :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok.
I've got constipation!!! Thought I'd share! :rofl:

Hey girls!

:rofl::rofl: thanks for sharing!! :laugh2:
Go drink lots of coffee! That may help! ;)

Hey girls!

:rofl: Hope you had a cup of coffee and you're feeling better.

All bran does the trick to! It's a problem I have to deal with frequently enough and one cup of all bran and I am all set till the next time.

Witch is officially gone! Whoot 2 day cycle with spotting for the 3rd!

:witch: is on her way out for me too.

Have decided to ditch temp charting for a couple of months while DH is away as it's causing me more stress than benefit! I'll probably take it up again when DH is back so I can start ov spotting again!

I need to eliminate all the unnecessary stress I can at the moment. On top of TTC and house buying I found out yesterday that my Dad needs a triple heart bypass. He's been in hospital for the last week while they tried to stabilise his kidney function (which is a bit rubbish - along with him being diabetic) and is being referred to another hospital for the op. Don't know when that's going to happen though. In the mean time my Mum is running herself ragged dashing to and from work and the hospital.

Oh, and I have to keep on working at a job I don't like! :rofl:

It's times like this that I really could do with having DH home. Sigh.

Oh god Leila Fae, so sorry to hear about all your stresses at the moment. It never rains, does it... I think you're probably doing the right thing to ditch the temp charting while DH is away, better to have a bit of a break from it all.

Is there any hope of changing jobs any time soon? I know it's probably not the best time to be looking, but getting stuck in to a job hunt might be a distraction from everything else, if you can face doing it.

:hug::hug::hug:

Leila - :hugs: You have been hit with so many things lately. Sorry hun! Hope your decision to stop temping helps reduce your stress (that's why I don't temp) and things get better soon. xx

I hope everything works out for your dad! And I know what you mean about a job you don't like. I have been on stress leave the last 2 weeks and am going back tomorrow... not looking forward to it. I like the job but its the boss that makes me a ball of nerves. SO the outcome is the same, I don't want to go. I am kind of eager to be getting back it does get a little boring here but only if the boss leaves me alone otherwise I'll end up a stress ball again.

Leila - really sorry to hear about your dad and hope everything goes ok....it is so true that when it rains it pours......i agree that maybe looking for another job might actually just be the nice distraction you need to conceive.

Kelly- my best friend is also going through the same thing on stress leave as a result of a mean bullying boss- I just don't understand why people have to be so nasty. But despite all the stress you will get your :bfp:. i read an article written for all us going bonkers over the stress of ttc and it basically came to the conclusion that unless stress is causing major fluctuations to your cycle it will not stop you conceiving any slower than if you are stress free:thumbup:

SKittles, I heard the same thing. I don't put not getting my bfp down to stress my cycles are always within 2 days of each other so no major fluctuations. I mostly get upset and want to cry at work with my boss but I only have another 2.5 months to go before I am gearing up to being back in school and am quitting that job so I just have to make it a little longer before I can tell off! :rofl: thinking about what I would say to her keeps me going. Although I am having an increase in heart rate just thinking of going back tomorrow. It's only a 3.5 hour shift though.. I CAN DO IT!

You gals are wonderful by the way so listening and supportive. This site has become an addiction for me! THANKS!

:witch: is on her way out for me too.

Have decided to ditch temp charting for a couple of months while DH is away as it's causing me more stress than benefit! I'll probably take it up again when DH is back so I can start ov spotting again!

I need to eliminate all the unnecessary stress I can at the moment. On top of TTC and house buying I found out yesterday that my Dad needs a triple heart bypass. He's been in hospital for the last week while they tried to stabilise his kidney function (which is a bit rubbish - along with him being diabetic) and is being referred to another hospital for the op. Don't know when that's going to happen though. In the mean time my Mum is running herself ragged dashing to and from work and the hospital.

Oh, and I have to keep on working at a job I don't like! :rofl:

It's times like this that I really could do with having DH home. Sigh.
:hugs: Leila... i hope things work out well for ur dad...
So 1 day for me before i go for holidays....
and as for temping.. i m not doing it this cycle.. anways i will be going to holidays and dnt think my sleeping pattern will be regular so decided no temping and above all i dnt want to stress myself to do temping..
i was thinknig not to carry my OPK sticks with me and go by dates.. i usually O 12CD and i have confirmed for past few cycles...
so going au naturale this cycle..
I hope it works out. :)

Have fun on your holiday aneageraussie!! Hope its just what you need to get that baby.
I am waiting to O within a couple more days and going on a nice 3 days weekend at DH's familys cabin up in the mountains.

Good luck with not temping!!! Enjoy your vacation!

Leila~ we are kind of in the same boat right now. I even hate my job too! If you ever want to, feel free to pm me.

As for stress and concieving... with a short 17 day cycle this month and massive amounts of stress I would say that this month was a perfect example of what that article was talking about!

For me today... I had my pre-op appointment this morning and then spent the rest of the day at University of Kentucky Hospital where my grandmother has been readmitted....again. This time she isn't lucid. Thought there was a dog runny around the ER, and asked where I was when I was sitting right in front of her. It was kind of funny though when my mom joked about my surgery tomorrow being a boob job grandma thought she was serious, and she is so confused that she really thinks I am having a boob job :)

Now I am sitting at home trying to eat as much as I possibly can before midnight :rofl: Just watched Dancing With the Stars... WHAT? WOW.

ugh~ lap in the morning. I will be glad to have this over with.

Good luck on your lap wishin. How long till they actually give you results?

Yay FS apt in 2 weeks and counting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"