mid term ttc!

i knw DH being a baby and grumpy cuz he not getting his dose of BJs.... and so im being "difficult.".

awww i get that as well GRRR dont they know saliva kills sperm!

and i wud rather have his little men inside me down there...
i bribed him saying "make me pregnant and then BJ will be the only option available to us"... lol

lemme ask u this.. ur firlt pregancy.. did u do it when u were pregnant"?

oh u r so my kind.. i also have sexual urges more then DH.. :)
I love it
which position is more comfortable whenur pregnant

depends what stage in your pregnancy, most posistions are all ok till your about 7 months then i think i stopped having sex i felt like a beached whale that couldnt see my feet and had to do a 3 point turn to get out of bed haha it was the last thing on my mind.

just went to pee.. i saw EWCM on my undies(weAring dark ones).. i have EWCM but its dry... and ideas?

Hmmmmm dunno but any sign of EWCM is a good sign pounce on OH!

oh well still at work.. for another 6 hours and then DH working late.. will pounce on him a ssoon as he comes home....
He will be welcomed by a horny one... lol

Hey Girls!! Sounds like there is going to be lots of :sex: tonight!! Make sure you have fun! :happydance:

I am in the waiting game and not quite in the mood these days unless hubby is.... Hopefully I will have some resolution soon!

Glad to see you here too Bizybee!

And I would have to say "DAVID BECKHAM" is the sexiest man alive.... in a Armani Suit or his underwear.... he is gorgeous!! Victoria gets to look at at that body everyday and I am sure they had LOADS of fun baby making! :rofl:

Have a great night.... :hugs:

wonder what that skinny one can give to david Beckham....
he is hot...
and no i guess George Clooney is the one..

I definitley would not kick Brad Pitt out of bed!! :smug:

Yes he ain't shabby at all. I also think John Krasinski (Jim on the office, american version) is adorable.

yeah he is good.. i even like Ryan Seacrest (american idol host!!!)

just make sure that you say the right name in bed ladies, despite what you are really thinking about (or who) at the time x

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

omg imagine shouting out brad pitt!! :rofl: i would get booted straight out of bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->