• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

Oh no! I am so sorry for this! I have everything crossed for you too. Why o Why do they torture you and make you wait till morning? I don't understand???? They can't squeeze you in for a 5 minute scan NOW so you don't have to be in the dark all night? UGH.

Good Luck tomorrow!

Oh no! I am so sorry for this! I have everything crossed for you too. Why o Why do they torture you and make you wait till morning? I don't understand???? They can't squeeze you in for a 5 minute scan NOW so you don't have to be in the dark all night? UGH.

Good Luck tomorrow!

Try not to lose faith hon, baby may just be hiding - got everything crossed for you tomorrow xxx

I really hope eveyting is ok tomorrow, i cant even bear to think how you must be feeling :'( I cant believe they couldn't fit you in for a scan today! fingers crossed, hopefully little bean is just hiding!:hugs: xx

I really hope everything is ok I just want to say when I was in with the nurse weeks ago she was trying to find the heartbeat at 12 weeks now I know this was early and she never found it but while I was sorting myself ut she said she has been known to have trouble finding a heartbeat at 14-15 weeks with a doppler and everything was ok. I will be thinking of you xxxx

I cant beleive the midwife has told you to prepare for the worst!

at 15 weeks..baby is still tiny and its quite feasible that it would not always be easy to pick up the hb.

When I was 14 week..I hired a doppler..got the hb straight away..then at 17 weeks..I went to listen in..couldnt get it..took myself off to the midwife in tears..she picked it up but took her about 5 mins.
following week, went to see my consultant..neither midwife..nor consultant could find hb..cue anxious wait for scan but baby was fine

Even today at 25+6 Ive been to day assesment and they were chasing baby round my tummy to get her hb!..

fingers crossed that you will be reassured when you have your scan tomorrow

Oh sweetie I hope that your baby is just hiding and moving away from the doppler. Hope you get good news at your scan.

I have every finger and every toe crossed that everything turns out ok huni, bless you xxxx

There are so many more explanations than 'the worst', and I can't believe that your midwife told you that! Stress is not good for the baby, and she should be helping you keep positive.
I know that when I miscarried last time, I had 2 scans. The midwife who did the first scan knew that something was wrong, but she still told me that her machine wasn't that good, that my uterus was in a funny position, everything she could to keep me positive just in case baby was ok! There's no point getting you all worried about it, and then telling you that you can't have a scan until tomorrow!
Of course, you and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers. Praying that tomorrow you can see LO- alive and well.

Lots of love,

Cat
xxx

good luck!! Really hope its good news :hugs:

Hope everything goes okay at your scan...and maybe baby is just hiding :)

Sending you positive baby vibes and hugs during this stressful time... hang in there lady! :hugs: :thumbup: :hugs:

GOOD LUCK for your scan today.
We're thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"