• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife cant find heartbeat either :(

My Midwife wouldn't even attempt to listen to the heartbeat until 16 weeks as she said the baby has too many places to hide. Keep positive luvy x x x

Hope everything is ok, my consultant could find babies heartbeat at my last appointment, I was rushed into the fetal assessment unit and even in there with their super sonic doppler they had real trouble finding the heartbeat but did find it eventually.

When I had my scan the bloke said the baby is in the breach position and curled right up facing my back which means its a bit harder to find the HB with a doppler. So it could be that for you, I really hope it is, will have my fingers crossed for you x

thinking of u thro this stressful time and hoping LO is ok xx

:hugs: i really hope it's ok tomorrow hun, can't imagine what you must be feeling right now.:hugs:

How worrying for you and I dont think the midwife helped by saying to prepare for the worst! It may even be that the placenta is in the way which would block out the heartbeat or as others have said just baby hiding. Fingers crossed for you hun, will be thinking of you tomorrow xxxxx

Hope things go well for you tomorrow hun
fingers crossed :hugs:
And my midwife could never find my LO's heartbeat at first she tried to but ended up giving up cause she couldnt find anything :shrug: i ended up buying a doppler and i found it but i didnt get that til like loads later on i just knew things were okay from scans and then after i was 20weeks midwife found the heartbeat better.
xx

hunii i am almost 29 weeks and even although my mw finds the hb every time she still has to chase it about a bit coz my babii girl never stops moving about. Fingers crossed for tomorrow and hopes that ur bubs is just hiding away :hugs: xxx

aw no, Hope everythings ok at the scan tomorrow! good luck :hugs: xx

Thinking of you, i can imagine how terrified you are feeling just now!! im sure its just an off day or 2 and bubs is hiding up round your back!...please do let us know how you get on xxxx

Hope everything's okay sweetheart :hugs: Try not to think the worst, as everyone else has said, the baby is soo tiny at 15 weeks it's easy to not be able to find it xx

Fingers crossed for yhuu hun
dunno if be anyway helpful to you
i cudnt get my LO h/b on doppler otha day
rushed hosp && MW had a job pinning it down
and hes me thinking there nowhere to hide esp at 36weeks

best of luck hunny xx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning, wishing you all the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members