Might as well get started

YES YES YES lol Holli i am dancing around for you!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy you did it!!

Thanks Emicakes!!!! It's crazy!! I wasn't even going to try anymore. I gave up!!

Mrs. MB- I remember when you got your BFP. I thought I wouldn't be as lucky.

So question...When do I ring the dr? I have a Pap smear appointment Wednesday. Should I even get a pap this early in pregnancy?

Holli - I'm so happy that you did get your BFP! I'm sure with a little time we'll both feel better :)

I would go to your Dr. appt on Wednesday and let them know you're. Maybe even call ahead and see if they want you to do blood tests before your appointment. I don't think a pap would affect the LO but the Dr. can tell you better :)

Holli - I'm so happy that you did get your BFP! I'm sure with a little time we'll both feel better :)

I would go to your Dr. appt on Wednesday and let them know you're. Maybe even call ahead and see if they want you to do blood tests before your appointment. I don't think a pap would affect the LO but the Dr. can tell you better :)

When do they do the dating scan? Its been SO long since Ive been pregnant, I dont remember!

I have been thinking about peeing on my last yest. Still scared itll end up negative! Have you had any cravings yet? Today, I was craving Lumpia SO bad! We ended up buying 30 egg rolls from some tiny place thats supposed to have the best egg rolls in San Diego. .60 each!! And soo good!

Holli - my doctor's office sees first prenantal between 7th and - 10th week. 5.5-6.5 is when the hear starts beating. They ended up scheduling me for 6.5 weeks because they didn't realize I O'ed a week late and didn't ask.

I'm not craving anything yet. I have very few symptoms. Some light nausea, some aversion to strong smells and my stomach seems to be always upset.

Im going to go to the OB appt. and have her confirm the pregnancy for me. Im still not sure poor DH believes me :laugh2: I took my last test this morning. Theres NO way he can deny it anymore!
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/6C8C3AC3-4CEC-4E01-B054-E9DC72D00203_zpsgth1iqvp.jpg~original

I wont be taking anymore test....or taking my temp. Im so glad to not obsess over those anymore!

I havent had any real symptoms yet, either. Just the craving of Asian food. Lastnight, I actually slept! 1045 to 545! Felt like heaven. :laugh2:

Great looking line!!!! Congrats! So happy for you!!!

Just read the whole post, I could see lines really early on, so happy for you! Congratulations! Xxx

Are you going to test again? Sorry, i'm addicted to progression :blush:

Funny you should ask...I asked DH to pick up a couple of Walmart cheapies today :laugh2: I wish I could afford some free right now!

Holli - haha! I hear you! I got lucky because I ordered FRERs to arrive on AF due date but ended up testing early. I had a whole bunch of FRERs to test for progression....

I almost bought a digi a few days ago but didn't think I'd be pregnant lol. Now I wish I could see it in writing!

12 DPO Walmart.88 one. I wonder how dark a FRER would be?
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/552B54D6-1986-4DCC-B277-FC7799313357_zpskaws457j.jpg

Mrs. MB have you had dr confirm it yet? I still don't really feel pregnant. AF is due Wednesday and I'm so scared it'll start! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->