MIL thread!what were theythinkin...

1) my son is too good for u (really, have u met him!!! lol)
2) When my waters broke at 20 weeks - thats your bodies way of saying you cant cope with two babies
3) Refusing to come in the room after connor was born (he had passed by the time they came up (8 hours later)) because 'it; might upset her!
4) Saying that we shouldnt have had ivf and thats why 'it' died
5) When telling other family members about Connor, reffering to him as Callum (who the fuck is callum)
5) Not supporting his son after connor had died
6) rang up screaming whilst i was being induced with Harry so angry that she hasnt been told i was being induced (husband has just been asked to make a choice between us)
7) Came up a total of 5 times whilst Harry spent 102 days in hospital
8) Standing no where near my husband on the day of Connor's funeral :(
9) One of the visit to the unit to see harry, coming in then afterwoods telling us her dad was in the ward downstairs with MRSA and has been with him half an hour before coming to seee Harry
10) Telling me i was a failure to Harry for not being able to breastfed him and for putting him on formula at 13 weeks (had a slight meltdown)
11)Insulting my family (NO ONE insults my family)
12) Telling me that Harry doesnt even smile yet (those of u on fb will see he smiles and giggles but she doesnt see him
13) Reason for his CLD was because i smoked before i got pregnant
14) Reason for his poss asthma, because i smoked before i got pregnant

This woman doesnt support her son at all, hasnt been there for him in years, she doesnt derserve him, let only seeing harry grow up and certainly not the memory of my gorgeous Connor (who she has never even seen a picture off)

Surly there is an island that we can put all of our mil on (the ones we dont like) so we dont have to hear any of their bollocks!!!!

I'll be here all day. :blush: but you girls have some shockers! :shock:

I have come to the point where it must be a MIL thing, scrambling for control or attention because we have more of their own LOs now?

Needless to say you lot on fb know wat my feelings are on mine, she doesnt even know we r married :rofl:

Mine used to drive me absolutely potty, everything she said got on my nerves and rubbed me up the wrong way starting with as soon as we got back to Aberdeen after Findlay came out of neonatal and I find she's told all her friends and everyone that I'm expressing, I went demented at OH as that's something I class as private and not something I want random people I don't know (including her neighbours!!:wacko:) knowing!!

I've been "MIL free" since start of September so now it's just MIL's brother and his wife who drive me nuts with their comments as FIL isn't too bad (he doesn't really talk to me tbh) and I get on fine with BIL and FIL's side of the family.

SB, does she really not no ur married???? xx

I swear, she doesnt :rofl:
Shes asked the other week though, DH said no cause FIL was there, he'd rather admit it to her first.

Oh the hilarity

SB, does she really not no ur married???? xx

I swear, she doesnt :rofl:
Shes asked the other week though, DH said no cause FIL was there, he'd rather admit it to her first.

Oh the hilarity

Thats brillant!!!1 I so wish my mil didnt know we were married! Or where we lived for that matter!!!!!!!

Mine is a delight compared to all of these. My niggles aren't even worth mentioning.

But I am desperate to know what happened with Olivia's MIL!!

Me too omg Hun! :rofl:

Stalker?

:flasher:

Tbh I do wonder what would happen if these posts got back to the MIL but to be honest it's nothing but the truth :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->