Military WAGs

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
A group for all of us who are either in the military ourselves, or have OHs who are serving.

Come join us for support and chat, especially when our OHs are away on deployments or detachments. :)

Helloo, my hubby is in the army, currently at home, will be serving in Afghan in Feb 2010.. he is just about to start his langyard training tho

Hello My hubby is here with me, and if he goes away again ill go mad! :D

My OH isnt in the army yet but he is going through pre selection and so on and he will hopefully be in this time next year because he is physically and mentally ready. Can i join??
xx

Me and OH are in the RAF, he has just been promoted and posted to a sqn that is away all the time I am dreading August.....

Are there no other mums in the military?

Aidan'sMummy Good luck to your OH hun, im sure it fine if you join! x

My oh is in the army too. Going on training on zanes first bday im not happy about that and will be going afghan next year but we dont have a date yet.

Hey all, my OH is in the army. He was away in afghan for the last 3months of my pregnancy and wasnt due to be home until a month after the birth but he got rushed home because of me having to have a c-section and also having a huuuuge blood transfusion.
Would be good to chat to other people in the same situation :)

Hello All,

Can I join you all?

My OH is in RAF, he is at home at the moment and due to go away again in February 2010

Yes, everyone is welcome to join :)

Well, my OH is RAF. He's been in 11 years now in total but 4 of those years he was at university. Don't know when his next deployment is, but his next detachment is in June for a few weeks.

Hello all, My dh is in the RAF (done 15 years now and signed on until he is 55), we are curretly posted in Germany but my dh is away alot of the time.

Ignore that ...here we go....https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/138655-military-wags.html

yay- told you I'd join :rofl: (am not a wifey til next year but assume I can come play too?)

Anyone's OHs away at the minute?

Do you all live on the patch, or have private accommodation?

I'm in... since your hubby is the father of my daughter... i must be :rofl:

of course u can cum and play :) natalie ur not too far from me! im at RAF boulmer :)

Shall we ask for this thread and the military WAGs group to be combined into one thread? Just a thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->