Military WAGs

Hey my DH is in the army, he's away in Canada on Exercise at the moment :( missing him loads:( Im living in Married Quarters in Catterick Garrison :) x

i dunno i was just gunna change the post too redirect it too the other group ....

Yay, it's been combined now. Thanks mods! :)

Oh yeah i had a question, i asked somone at playgroup today but i dunno if i understood what they said! :rofl:....

We've got a forced moved coming up on 16th july but we got our letter about it n stuff and it says somthing about 10 deficancy points?

fancy seeing you here hun. How is the bump? any news from the 2 heartbeats?

Bump's great! Kicking the hell out of me lol No news yet :( waiting for my scan which is hopefully getting braught forward to next week. Im not thinking to much into it though lol

Oo you havnt got long left now! Have you got everything all sorted yet? x

My OH goes afghan in Feb 2010, but will be away alot of this year on afghan training

fancy seeing you here hun. How is the bump? any news from the 2 heartbeats?

Bump's great! Kicking the hell out of me lol No news yet :( waiting for my scan which is hopefully getting braught forward to next week. Im not thinking to much into it though lol

Oo you havnt got long left now! Have you got everything all sorted yet? x

I'm all sorted for the baby...just need to get hubby back from the army now and then we are ready. :rofl:

Oh yeah i had a question, i asked somone at playgroup today but i dunno if i understood what they said! :rofl:....

We've got a forced moved coming up on 16th july but we got our letter about it n stuff and it says somthing about 10 deficancy points?

I've never heard anything about that hun...sry I'm no help. might be worth asking the welfare officer maybe.

where is everyone based? We are at RAF Coningsby from end of July.

We live in Bulford/Wiltshire (Salisbury Plain), but hubby is based in tidworth.

We're oop North at a front line fast jet squadron. I don't usually like saying on the open forum, but if youre RAF you can probably guess :lol:

Zara, it sounds like the house that you're in has 10 points against it or maintenence, as in things that are wrong that need fixed. Is that why you're moving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->