Military WAGs

nooo there moving us because there selling this house! which is stupid because they've only just bloody moved us in to it! anyway its the new house that has these points! it looks loads better than our house but obviously these points are what worrys me! will they repair it before we move in!? the ppl that are in it atm are moving out on 16th june then they move us in on 16th july!

They should repair the things and if not call the MOD and let them do it...you won't have your march in as the same day as your move, will you?

yeah I can guess - WAY oop north .... my sister is too (she's RAF)

Ok, have looked through my DE documents and it seems that your new house will have things wrong with it that equal 10 points. They have to fix these before you move in (hence the 4 week wait).

The good point of it is though, that the fact there are some problems may mean that if it is like a Grade 3 house, it will get downgraded to a Grade 4 so your rent is cheaper.

They should repair the things and if not call the MOD and let them do it...you won't have your march in as the same day as your move, will you?

Nooo march in is the 16th sorry i worded that wrong! march in is 16th move is 17th then march out of this house is 20th! i'm gunna ask whats wrong with it actually oh just explained it too me he said because its close the the rail way line that'll be one point or whatever then like a mark on the carpet thats another, im pretty sure it must be better than the shed we live in now anyway!

I want a house...we got a nice 3bedroom flat which is huge for us, but I really want a garden now with the baby on the way...something hubby has to sort out when he's back. lol

Ok, have looked through my DE documents and it seems that your new house will have things wrong with it that equal 10 points. They have to fix these before you move in (hence the 4 week wait).

The good point of it is though, that the fact there are some problems may mean that if it is like a Grade 3 house, it will get downgraded to a Grade 4 so your rent is cheaper.

Well Theres another thing were in a type b grade 4 atm, there moving us in too a type c grade 3 but were only beeing charged for a type b grade 3 :-s make sence? thats because there moving us!

Our housing is amazing. Easily the best I've seen in the military. All built about 7 years ago by a private company and are like new build houses. We're in a 4 bed/3bath one but we turned one bedroom into another living room/games room.

Our housing is amazing. Easily the best I've seen in the military. All built about 7 years ago by a private company and are like new build houses. We're in a 4 bed/3bath one but we turned one bedroom into another living room/games room.

lucky you haha wana swap! :rofl:

Well Theres another thing were in a type b grade 4 atm, there moving us in too a type c grade 3 but were only beeing charged for a type b grade 3 :-s make sence? thats because there moving us!

Yeah, that makes sense. We have numbers instead of letters for officers houses, but if you're entitled to a type B, and they give you a type C which is an "offer above entitlement" because they don't have any type Bs then they only charge you for a type B.

We're entitled to a type 5 but we're in a type 4 because there weren't any 5s available, so we only get charged for a type 5.

However, the amount you pay will go up, because like you've said they're charging you for the grade that the new house is, but only the type you're entitled to, so if it's a type C grade 3 you should pay as if it's a type B grade 3.

Yep thats right! bang on! haha god im glad someone made sence of it! but i shouldnt be too worryed about these points right?

lucky you haha wana swap! :rofl:

Nah, we've been through all the crap housing. Our last house had damp and dry rot :lol:

Yep thats right! bang on! haha god im glad someone made sence of it! but i shouldnt be too worryed about these points right?

I wouldn't be. You're entitled to ask on March In. It could be something as simple and fixable as a blocked toilet.

Oh good im looking forward too it actually it looks loads better than the one were in atm and we have another bedroom! im going round one of the other girls tomorrow to have a look at hers coz shes on the same street! also were gunna be nextdoor but one from chris's sgt !

haha its coz im spammy today! im going to bed now! no more pages please i dont do reading!

that means behaving zara lol it's nice that's it's close to your friend. and an extra bedroom is always a bonus. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->