milk tokens uk ladies

1stTimeAround

new to it all
Reaction score
hi all,

my mum mentioned to be the other day that i should be getting milk tokens at some point.
does anyone know IF/WHEN they start and where do you use them... my mum used to change them with the local milkman for cash then buy milk!!!

x

I think you have to be on certain benefits to Qualify tho don't quote me! x

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/HavingABaby/AfterTheBirth/DG_4002854

I'm pretty sure you have to be on income support or a low wage to qualify for these, they are not given to everybody.

As the other ladies said only people in certain benefits get these. we work so arent entitled but my sister gets them and can use on milk and fruit and veg. Xx

you have to be on certain benefits even though we are classed as a low income we are nto allowed them because we get working tax credits lol but hey ho managed without for my first so im sure ill manage this time to

i posted the link up there so ppl can check themselves what they are able to get,
i personally am trying to convince DH we should give up WTC as its less than what we would get in the vouchers and with 2 toddlers in the house then we go through a fair share of milk and fruit and vege

i posted the link up there so ppl can check themselves what they are able to get,
i personally am trying to convince DH we should give up WTC as its less than what we would get in the vouchers and with 2 toddlers in the house then we go through a fair share of milk and fruit and vege

I deffo am not entitled as we earn 'too much' apparantly. Will be entitled to approx £45 per mnth CTC and no WTC.

If I was in your shoes I would deffo give up WTC!! Lol.

xx

I work in tesco we take milk vouchers there u use the voucher on fresh or baby milk fruit an veg each voucher is £3 somethin x

they are called healthy start, ask you mw for a form and it will tell you if your entitled or not https://www.healthystart.nhs.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->