Minky wrap for Little Lambs?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I'm loving my little lambs at the moment and I usually use my one size BB cow wrap. I'd love a minky one too but not sure where to start and what ones would fit over a little lamb...

Also, for the older little lambs, how do you figure out what they're made from if they don't say it on the tag? I have 3 older ones either 2 bamboo and 1 cotton and I don't know what's what! :blush:

Dunnno how to tell the difference, sorry.

On the wrapo front the BB minky wraps are cute and they fit over big nappies, Theo is only JUST into medium BB minky wraps with them done as tight as possible! I dont use them overnight though.
WN velboa, minky and cuddlesoft wraps are brill and they do overnights as well as being able to have all different colours, prints, embroidery and so on. Plus they start at £9.60, bargain.

That's what I thought but I just got a brand new cotton one and it's a natural tan sort of colour too :shrug:

I think the only way to tell is how they feel :)

why dont u try an absorbancy test, see how much each will hold, out of a jug or something, i imagine the bamboo would hold a LOT more than the cotton?

x

Cotton and bamboo definitely feel different. Bamboo is much more silky, cotton is hard/crisp, especially when not tumbled. There's also a slightly sheeny look to bamboo, whereas cotton is matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->