miscarriage and after

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
was just wanting a bit of advice. i started losing bean on 27th october and then stopped bleeding on the 4th of november. and today i have been getting pinkish cm and was wondering if this was me ovualting or my af is due to show we are trying again so not sure what it is i have never had this before??

First really sorry for your loss hun, I wouldn't like to say for definite what this is. After my recent miscarriage I was told that I could bleed up to 10days and AF may take 6 weeks to show. I stopped bleeding after 3 days and this is only cycle day 6 for me.

If you based your cycle on the average 28 day cycle, I think this makes you about day 14, so maybe its a CM for ov. I know some say there cycles get delayed after a mc with my first mmc I was pretty regular and got my AF 24 days after. I just think everyone is different and unfortunately that means no straight answer I'm afraid. I am hoping that I get my AF within 28 days and my cycles return to normal, but just a waiting game now.

Sorry I haven't been able to give you more definites hun x x

Hi, I am very interested to know the answer. I m/c (was 7wks) on 24th Oct and finished bleeding 5 days after. I used OPK and think now 5/6 dpo. Yesterday I also had pink cm. It 'could' be implantation as we are trying straight away but is a little early.

Have u been trying since?

oops, just seen you are trying...hoping it is implantation. I had it in last 2 pg aswell.

Hi

it could be implantation or it could be your body trying to get rid of some very slight retained products, a third thing it could be is cervical 'erosion', which isn't erosion at all but where some cells from the inside of the cervix end up on the outside and can bleed slightly after BD'ing or even after exercise or sports, its harmless but very very common after any type of hormonal upheaval such as a miscarriage (its common in pregnancy as well), usually it goes away after things have settled down hormonally, but can recur. Its a nuisance but harmless; I have had it on and off for many years now.

Soph x

Hi hun, I mc two days after you... and stopped bleeding one day after you. I've been trying since. I have no pink CM, but I am ovulating today.. I hope this helps you.. xx

How r u now? Today at 6/7dpo I now have some reddy/brown discharge on wiping and having bad af cramps. Bit scared as this is how pg started with m/c.
Think it's either af very early or could be implantation...! So scared.

ERM... I have it today as well.. this is freaky.

Exactly! :| ... I got mine after :sex: though.. it was light pink but dry. Its now stopped. lasted all of 2 seconds. IF its implantation I'm assuming it wouldnt show on a test for another 2 weeks or so though. How frustrating!

Well I got light brown spotting, getting tiny bit heavier but still only brown. I not sure..wonder if it's af coming early?? Esp as I now having cramps. (It scary as exactly same as when first got pg with m/c)

Hopeful..ur sounds like more because of ur bd. IF it in implantation then HCG is starting to be produced which means a pg test should show pos it a few days.

I just gonna see and how it goes next 2 days and maybe test Mon FMU.
How about u guys..?

I may see how I feel on Monday in myself. Then I may test. This is my third day running with a headache though...Surely it can't be implantation if I only MC recently. I have never bled after :sex: ..... ergh. Im soooooooooooo confused.

i had bloods taken the same day i got the pink cm and my hormones level were undetectable so could that still be implantation or would it be more likely ovulating?

Undetectable?!?! NO idea what that could be hun... Have you bled during ovulation before?? If I went to the doc would they take my bloods for me?? I just feel that with a small bleed even bloods wouldnt detect anything!

i had to go back and have a scan on bloods taken to make sure that everything was ok after mc. and when i got home i had pinkish cm. i have never had this before and not sure what its from and not sure at what stage of conception they can detect hcg levels. i know that under 5 is normal and over 5 is pg. but she phoned the results and left a message saying levels were undetectable?? i may have to ring her back and see if she could explain further.

just googled ( in know i shouldn't) and it says that that hcg only starts to rise after implantation and doubles every 48-72 hours so if it was implantation bleeding then the blood test would not of detected anything!

Oh God. How freaky! Call her back I'd say! & I think I'm gonna try get a blood test done in about a week. Let me know what happens! x

Will do... and the latest update is that I'm cramping :S no blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->