miscarriage and after

Congratulations MrsR, so happy for you! It's really uplifting news. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!! CONGRATS Mrs R so happy for you!!!!!! x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Oh Oh whoo hooo...mrs r sooo happy for you !! Thats a strong bfp you have got ! Keep us updated!

Congratulations hun, this is fabulous news, can't believe i've only just caught up with your thread! I love the fact you got your BFP on the day you would have had your scan it was like it was meant to be. I defo think they need to give you an early scan for dating purposes. Did you do the digi test? xxx

i had my second blood test today for Hcg and they have doubled to 894 and i have a scan xmas eve. they reckon i am only 3-4 weeks pg but i think i might be more so i don't know what they will see and then they will bring me for a follow up scan! has anyone else had a stong bfp line so early??? it was with a asda cheapy

I got a good bfp on an asda test at around 4 nd a half weeks. Best of luck for your scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->