miscarriage and after

I also still got 'watery brown' blood on wiping and slight stain in liner (soz TMI !) and cramping.
I went to Dr for bloods when I 1st got pg with m/c due to same spotting and they said I had to take pg test in 1 week and if still pos then will do bloods. (Done over 2 days and they did not rise enough) Think they getting too many people going to Dr's early as pg tests have improved and it being chemical pg. So they less willing to do bloods early on. So annoying!
Let us know what happens tom...hope it's good news for you both.

U too hun... I think we should ALL wait a WEEK!

This is weird. I had my m/c on the 22/23rd and I had what might be implantation on the 12th.. The waiting sucks.. Because of the m'c I'm waiting to test till next sunday

This is weird. I had my m/c on the 22/23rd and I had what might be implantation on the 12th.. The waiting sucks.. Because of the m'c I'm waiting to test till next sunday

Because I never had my HCG levels checked after the first m/c, I had blood drawn to verify my positive HPT. They can do 2 blood tests 2 days apart to see whether the levels are going up - if your doctors are willing to do a blood test now, I'd do it -- the waiting can drive you nuts!

Because I never had my HCG levels checked after the first m/c, I had blood drawn to verify my positive HPT. They can do 2 blood tests 2 days apart to see whether the levels are going up - if your doctors are willing to do a blood test now, I'd do it -- the waiting can drive you nuts!

How soon after a "implantation bleed" can they confirm by a blood test?

well, i know that some of the HPTs are sensitive enough you can do them before your period is due, and the blood tests are even more sensitive, so i would think that they would be able to get a reading now -- it should be low, whether it's a new pregnancy or residual hormone from your last pregnancy. you won't have an answer until you have a second blood test (unless the reading is zero, in which case at least you'd know you have a clean slate to work from next month).

Oh ok cool. I dunno. I dont think I am! I started MC on the 29th Oct... its only been just over 2 weeks from the actual MC date... I doubt it would show now? Dont want to waste money! lol

hm, i guess i didn't look at the dates closely - in that case, it seems early to have implantation bleeding - it might actually be ovulation bleeding. I can tell you that I had a very slight, random spotting some 2 weeks AFTER my first period after m/c, and I'd never had ovulation bleeding before.

Oh ok cool. I dunno. I dont think I am! I started MC on the 29th Oct... its only been just over 2 weeks from the actual MC date... I doubt it would show now? Dont want to waste money! lol

I'm 7 days ahead of you (we m/c on the 22nd) I plan to take a test sunday. WE BD 4-6th, 8th, 10th,11,13th, 15th. I'll take one earlier if I can get my hands on one... I'll let you know how it goes... I'm thinking positive..I know its weird but with the last pregnancy I noticed my palms smelled funny...I know that's supper weird.. not like a bad smell just something that I knew was not normal for me..Especially cause I love sugar scrubs and lotions and always buy the same stuff... anyway I noticed my palms smelled exactly the same way, same weird smell today and I haven't changed anything.

The way I look at it is if I did in fact have implantation bleeding and hcg doubles every other day than:first response has a minimum pick up of 6miu, and a faint line typically shows at 12miu. If I started out with a level of 1 hcg (hypothetically) and its been 6-7 days since I noticed what could have been implantation bleeding than theoretically I'm at an hcg level of around 8 hcg so within 2-3 days the hcg should be high enough for a faint line, and in 6 days total I should be above 25miu and have a dark positive :) i yi yi.. that was way too much thinking :)

Took a first response early result an hour ago and got a BFN negative.I scheduled a doctor's appointment for this friday at 3:30..Heres to hoping!

aww hun fingers crossed tightly for u xx

I went to buy a frer today & turned the car back around!! I think I'm gonna wait till when AF is due... going on a 28 day ..arggg. That'll be about the 24th. Feel free to countdown with me!

Good luck girls. I had my managed MC last wednesday. Stopped bleeding on Sunday, had :sex: on Sunday (not ttc, just emotional and weird and trying to comfort each other gone wrong :dohh:) but as I am still getting positives I am certain it can't be anything. Getting cramping and the same sort of discharge today. In my case I am certain is is RP's but have huge fingers crossed for you all!

Thankyou hun, and u too! I got a faint line on a OPK today, but I know I Ov'd between 11-12th :S ... I use faint lines as positives as this is how I conceived last month and also confirmed my preg before a FRER. so... I'm PATIENTLY waiting! xx

so a faint line on an opk can mean you are pregnant? My cycle is 31 days on average so wicked witch if its coming should be here on the 23rd but than again with this miscarriage last month who knows.. I have two frer sticks left and I want use them now :( but I know they will just come out negative. what worries me is that If I am pregnant i ovulated on the 4/5 I should have at least 6miu in my system by now so even the frer should be a faint line and it wasn't :( so I think I'm not going to be lucky this time

Mine was last month on my opk, and it was only faint. So then I did a hpt after that. Why don't you test on the 21st? HCG can be odd

took another test this morning.. still negative.. doctor appointment tomorrow .... anyone else have an update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->