miscarriage and after

well. I am 12dpo (I think) and got BFP this morning !!!
Still got spotting but slowed down to almost nothing at all. Am still very very nervous as this is how my m/c started (brown spotting)
Af due Sat/sun.
If tests still pos on Mon gonna go to Dr's and get HCG done.
How u get on at Dr's ..?

fingers crossed its implantation bleeding hun. i would ring your epu and explain that you had a miscarriage before and you are spotting again. they should be able to do your blood and then again in 48 hours to check that your levels are either raising or falling. i will keep my fingers crossed and pray for you hun xxx

Still got spotting but slowed down to almost nothing at all. Am still very very nervous as this is how my m/c started (brown spotting)
Af due Sat/sun.
How u get on at Dr's ..?

Got my fingers crossed for you hun and really hope that the HCG results bring good news. Hopeful everything will be good for you.

x x

Doctors urine test was negative. They took blood work but we won't have results back until monday.I don't like the doctor she wasn't very sympathetic at all and tried to encourage us to wait 3 cycles even though she confirmed everything was fine and back to normal..healthy etc...I just felt like she wasn't being supportive, especially because my former ob and er doctor already told us to go ahead and start trying again... and she wouldn't do any tests to check progesterone, blood clotting, nothing... she said she would have to wait till a third miscarriage happened to test for anything :( I felt like it was a waste of time. I have one last frer stick left I'm going to wait till use it till thanksgiving morning if its still negative I think i can safely assume I'm not pregnant :( we shall see.

Af due Sat/sun.
How u get on at Dr's ..?

how long are your cycles? and what was your miscarriage date if you don't mind my asking...I'm trying too see when I should test again.. My m/c was the 22nd and my cycles are normally 31 days

Af due Sat/sun.
How u get on at Dr's ..?

how long are your cycles? and what was your miscarriage date if you don't mind my asking...I'm trying too see when I should test again.. My m/c was the 22nd and my cycles are normally 31 days

I had m/c on 24th Oct. I used OPK and know I O'ed 16 days later and tested BFP at 12dpo. My cycles are usually 28 days. My body got straight back into normal cycle but that is rare.

Do you have any idea when you O'ed ? When did you test neg after m/c? You body doesn't usually start cycle until all hormones are gone meaning you would O later than normal. I was told next af shoud be 4-6 wks after m/c. Hope you get some answers soon.
x

I think i MIGHT have got a faint positive this morning.. but they may also be evaps.. pls look in the test gallery im gonna upload them now... got a feeling they may be evaps.

Had a look..hoping this is it for you aswell. Get a FRER/ Digital and do FMU in few days..

xx

GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!! Positive frer BFP BFP BFP!!!!! About 10 minutes ago..I was watching my favorite tv show and decided to test during a commercial thinking you know it would probbaly be negative and i should test to get it out of my system!!!! Im so thrilled

OMD wow CONGRATS!!! (I still think mine were evaps :() WELL DONE U!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

hahaha dont we all... SUPER strong sticky dust xx

Girlies I have officially decided, am going to test on the 27th of this month. Wish me luck! x

Thats great, sending losts of sticky baby glue.
GL hopeful - fx'd
x x x

i have been symptom spotting again. needing to wee more and spots. which is what i got when pg with Holly and my bean. but know its to early to test, which are the best tests for early testing???

i have just seen a girl i know from breastfeeding group is 12 weeks pregnant and it made me sick finding out. Why did i have to lose my bean??? i thought i was coping well but i feel so cheated and although i wish her all the happiness i can't help feeling jealous of her.

its okay its normal to feel like that. My best friend found out she was pregnant the day I lost my bean last time and she had such a hard time telling me she was so nervous but I really was happy for her but I also knew that I was going to keep trying till I got it right...

And I think you should test exactly 31 days from the first full day of bleeding (sorry for tmi) to get your positive... I tested every day for 5 days and didn't even get a faint line, than the 5th day when I should have been due it was dark as can be, and the day before it was nothing..not even a faint line. Remember if you go to frer they have a 2 dollar off coupon on the site too

i have been symptom spotting again. needing to wee more and spots. which is what i got when pg with Holly and my bean. but know its to early to test, which are the best tests for early testing???

Ive been testing & getting my hopes up too. I MC 29th, and intend to test on Sunday 29th Nov.. which, is conveniently 31 days as said above.. FX for u my love! xxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->