miscarriage and after

am not sure it will be 6weeks tomorrow that my mc bleeding stopped. so thought i would of had something??? i will test again friday not out till the witch arrives!!!

Definitely not out, it may be you only ov'd in last two weeks so that could be why still negatives if you know what I mean, it could only just be happening. Got fingers crossed for you hun x x

Erm Mrs, your body is annoying ME! LOL... gosh.. I say wait a week and test again, you could have O'd late xx

well last night my cervix was very high and very soft which could be ovulation or pg or my body playing more tricks on me! been bedding as much as we can given that we have a toddler that has decided not to sleep anymore, and i was sick this morning but still tested neg with fmu!!!

All good signs Mrs R - If you can I would leave testing for at least a week in case you are only just ov now.

Saying that if only just ov then it would need about 10dpo. Do you temp? Prob too late to start X

Sending loads of dust your way hun. I am trying to start ttc but you might as well just stick a pin in the calender for all the sense it seems to make :dohh: - things sound good, just try not to stress yourself too much (yeah, okay, easily done!) and fingers crossed for healthy bfp all round soon! :hugs:

GL hunni.. I've just Ov'd.. I'm 1dpo... BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I have NO CLUE where I am! Had AF on 2nd Dec, had totally positive OPK today very early on Superdrug but BFN on IC...sooooo, the plan is to :sex: like crazy and test on 31st if no AF. Fingers crossed and :dust: all round!

good luck to us all i am so getting symptoms of pregnancy. but i have researched that is quite common after a mc. so it seems no one can tell me whats going on!!! and to embarrassed to go to my docs and tell him i been feeling my cervix lol!! am hoping its ovulation and beding as often and we possibly can!

Still checking up on u guys.. sounds good Mrs R..you could just go to ur dr's and ask for a blood test because u think u r pg (thats what I did) u don't have to mention ur cervix!

Fx for the rest of you..

I am supposed to be 6w3d but have been spotting again...just how m/c started. :( Dr has done bloods which were great (v high levels infact - 11,000 at 5weeks) but still spotting. Have NO idea what is going on, Have early scan Fri pm. Hoping it not all over again.

Fingers crossed for you amy2boys and LOADS of sticky baby :dust: :hugs:

Still checking up on u guys.. sounds good Mrs R..you could just go to ur dr's and ask for a blood test because u think u r pg (thats what I did) u don't have to mention ur cervix!

Fx for the rest of you..

I am supposed to be 6w3d but have been spotting again...just how m/c started. :( Dr has done bloods which were great (v high levels infact - 11,000 at 5weeks) but still spotting. Have NO idea what is going on, Have early scan Fri pm. Hoping it not all over again.

GL hun, and try not to worry too much.. for all u know there could be more than one in there. The wonders our bodies are capable of! FX 4 u xxxx:flower:

Finally just caught up on your thread Mrs R, all sounds v. exciting, the suspense is killing me already! I agree with the girls, get a docs appointment asap and ask for a blood test! I must say i'm not looking forward to all this once we start ttc again, its like everyone has to start all over again with regards to knowing their body and cycle, it must be so frustrating and v. expensive with all these tests! Keeping fingers crossed for you babe and sending you lots of :dust:

xxx

Hope everything goes well for you amy2boys x x x
Mrs R you've got me in suspense x x x :hugs:

Hi Amy, will be thinking of you, try not to worry if possible and hoping that everything is okay and normal for you hun. xx

Mrs R - go for blood tests, will be checking in to see how you are x

i have rang my local epu for advice and they have said it can take up to 8 weeks to kick start my ovulation!! haven't tested since friday and that was bfn! will have to ring tomorrow morning for an afternoon apoointment tomorrow to see a doc as i have work in a bit so can't see them till tomorrow. it will be 8 weeks on thursday since i started losing bean and still testeing negative. and she told me if nothing in a week then to go to my docs but i am gonna go anyways to put my mind at ease!!!

Aww hun, well i hope you get the appt in the afternoon tomoz. Had you done any tests with OPK recently? I know they could have shown positive results relatively close to your pregnancy as the HCG can do that (well I think I am sure it does).

On a positive if no ovulation yet then you can go for it now and keep trying. But thinking on isn't it odd how every medical team gives different advice on times etc. I was told it would come within 4-6 weeks, my own GP said up to 12 weeks is possible for AF but then again from girls on here I know it can be shorter or longer.
x x

Hi Ladies........
Here's a little about me. Got BFP 11/21 started spotting on 12/6 and 12/7 had an ultrasound they said the sac measured 5w2d but couldnt see a heart beat, still too early. Went home and have bled bright red every since so I'm sure I lost the baby. I made the Dr. draw bloods on 12/7 after my us and my progesterone was 4.5 hcg 1700. Those #'s both seem low to me but he didnt say anything just gave me the #'s. I haven't been back top him and am just assuming I lost the baby. Stopped bleeding yesterday 12/13 so I'm ttc again right away................. we tried for over 15 months for the little one we lost........... So I think its safe to say as hard as it is, we are TTC again

Hi, sorry to hear this hun. I think it may be worth going back in a week for a scan just to confirm if loss has happened for you hun and get your all clear. The HCG result sounds high I am unsure on progesterone levels though.

Needless to say its never good when this happens but it sounds to me like you are a strong woman and you should TTC as soon as you are ready, which I think sounds like you are hun.

Wish you all the baby :dust: for a sticky 2010 babe and hope we share a happy and healthy pregnancies soon x x

Wow Mrs R you are still going through it !! Have u got appt at dr's?
Hoping this is ur month hoping4#1....FX !!!!
Had scan and saw lovely baby in right place with a heartbeat ! I stopped spotting last Thurs and feeling V sick!
Really hoping u lot can join me again soon...thinkin of u....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->