Miscarried 1st baby over Christmas 2012.Share positive stories of conceiving again.

Not managed to get on here much with the mental week I'm having! I'll have done 62 hours by the end of the week :(

elleff - how you feeling about this cycle? got my fingers crossed for you! I really did think that one of us would be pregnant by now but it just means its gotta happen soon :)

ttcmoon - Sorry to see af got you. I hope you have a lovely well deserved break in Goa! maybe taking a break cycle is what you need, should at least be easier to relax for a bit!

AFM - no af, still getting bfn!! Although I'm now getting sore boobs and I think I may have ovulated between Sunday & Tuesday, can't be sure though and I'm not going to stress over it. If nothing happens by this time next week I'll be off to see my dr. It was 3 months yesterday until my wedding, getting a little nervous now that I'm putting too much effort into ttc and forgetting the wedding so I know what I'll be doing as of next week!

Have a lovely weekend girls & I will reply properly after the weekend xx

Jessiemay - so sorry to hear about your little bean :hugs: its so hard, I hope you get your rainbow soon xx

Lou - are you throwing yourself into the wedding planning this week? any sign of af??

xx

Ladies, I just wanted to tell you I got my BFP today.
I knew it was coming, I have had a lot of cramping and have been sleeping a lot this week.
I am so so happy, but terrified too. I want to thank all of you for getting me through the darkest times of my life. I honestly don't know how I would have done it if I hadn't been able to talk to a group of beautiful women who understood totally how I felt.
I am very hestitant at the moment as I'm only 12 dpo at the moment and af isnt due for another couple of days but I know my body and these symptoms are so familiar and longed for.
I really hope you ladies are right behind me. I am proof that it can happen again.
I'll keep you updated on how things progress over the next few days. Please keep me in your thoughts and I will you lovely ladies xx

Oh my, congratulations Elleff! You must be over the moon! I'm so happy for you...

Thankyou :hugs:
Today has been a strange one. One minute I can't stop smiling, the next I'm crying my eyes out. I was only sobbing my heart out on Saturday night still at the loss of my first baby at Christmas so it's still very raw and in terrified of it happening again. But I am happy, it's going to take a while and a few more pregnancy tests before it sinks in xx

Congratulations Elle!!! I am thrilled for you! Sooo happy to see someone from this thread get their BFP! It gives me so much hope! I know christmastime was terrible for us but what a great Easter gift! Please keep us updated!

Thanks to all you ladies for sharing your stories!

AFM: just finished up a visit with AF. Waiting to ovulate. Taking a more relaxed approach this month. Lets hope for a streak of BFPs this month!

Ladies, I just wanted to tell you I got my BFP today.
I knew it was coming, I have had a lot of cramping and have been sleeping a lot this week.
I am so so happy, but terrified too. I want to thank all of you for getting me through the darkest times of my life. I honestly don't know how I would have done it if I hadn't been able to talk to a group of beautiful women who understood totally how I felt.
I am very hestitant at the moment as I'm only 12 dpo at the moment and af isnt due for another couple of days but I know my body and these symptoms are so familiar and longed for.
I really hope you ladies are right behind me. I am proof that it can happen again.
I'll keep you updated on how things progress over the next few days. Please keep me in your thoughts and I will you lovely ladies xx

Congrats Elleff!! That's wonderful news! You must be thrilled :) All the best to you and please keep us updated! <3

Thank you ladies :)
I've had a busy weekend with family staying but this time we decided to tell them straight away. We figured that way if anything terrible happens again they will know how to support us. I'm glad we did as its been nice to talk openly about being pregnant and see other people's excitement.
I am on edge, as I knew I would be, but I've survived a few days so far so I just need to take it day by day. Every time I go to the toilet I expect to see blood. I'm hoping this will pass, I'm hoping and hoping I can enjoy this.
I'm embracing my symptoms at the moment as I know the heart break of having them snatched away.

This will happen for all of you ladies. You will get pregnant again. And hopefully for all of us those pregnancies will give us our babies xx

OMG CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :happydance:

I actually had a little cry for you when I read this (happy tears don't worry!) Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months lovely :) I can only imagine how difficult it must be not to worry but just try to enjoy it the best you can, we all want to know how you're getting on so please don't disappear :) xx

AFM - still waiting for AF, should be here by Wednesday latest. Do not feel pregnant in the slightest so I'm not hopeful. Finding this all very difficult at the moment :( after 39 months of trying it kind of takes it out of you. Still, we have to keep positive I guess.

Thank you Lou xx I won't disappear, at the end of the day I might be lucky and excited about the future but sadly it doesn't just make the pain of losing my first one vanish. I'm sure people just assume when you get pregnant again you are automatically 'over it' but its not the case. It's hard too because I then think I must sound like I don't want this baby as much, of course I do, I just wish it had never happened if you know what I mean.
But then how many of our parents lost a baby before they had us and if they hadn't then we probably wouldn't be here! I certainly wouldn't!
So I'm hoping to make it to term, and I'm hoping to look at my baby and know why all of this has happened.

I cannot imagine how hard it is going on for so many months. Painful as it is, you know you can get pregnant so there is definitely hope. And hopefully you are more fertile in the months after a loss! I know trying to keep track of ovulation is hard, ESP when you're not regular, but you WILL look back at this and know it was all worth it. Big hugs xxx

Wow Elleff!That's a great news!How are you doing dear, please take your vitamins on time and do not take stress.I am too happy to see someone getting BFP out of this thred.

AFM - I am not monitoring the cycle, so not sure ovulated or not, had a great time at Goa.Not bothering about this cycle at all, going to start a fresh once I get AF :)

Thanks Ttcmoon :hugs:
How was your holiday in Goa?
I am so nervous, esp as I get closer to the time I lost my last baby. I hope I get through this!

Hello I am joining the cause...I miscarried my very first baby May 31, 2013 after being 15weeks pregnant....i am going crazy wondering if i will ever get pregnant again because it took so long for me to get the baby i lost...All my fiends and family telling me to try again because you are more fertile after a miscarriage...I have an apt. with my gyno in a few days... looking forward to visit...

I am 27yrs old... living in the Caribbean....I also have that thing they call PCOS...gosh i hate it....

Someone tell me how long did you bleed for after the miscarriage and what can be taken for these headaches i am starting to have...

Welcome to the thread Section, I am so very sorry for your loss. I had a natural miscarriage at 9 weeks. I bled for about ten days, very heavy at first and less towards the end. I didnt have headaches though, maybe ask your doctor if there is anything you can take? We waited until after I got my first period to start trying again. I am currently in my third month ttc after the miscarriage. I think i ovulated this week so fingers crossed for a BFP this month. Thinking of you during this hard time and wish you all the best!

Hi Section21, so sorry for your loss :hugs:
I bled for 6 days after I lost my baby, 10 days in total. I hope you stop bleeding soon and the headaches stop. Take it easy and put your feet up while you physically recover, then take time to heal emotionally :hugs:

Thanks ladies...A smile came on my face when i saw the replies...Its so easy to talk to persons that have been through the exact same thing that you been through...

I have given my situation to God...I have a doctors app. tomorrow so i am going to ask about the headaches...I lost so much blood in the hospital maybe that is the cause of it. Or its time for me to feel pain because i felt NO pain when i lost my baby...My baby just came when i went to pee in the bathroom at the hospital then everything else came out...Well all almost everything....but for the whole 3 days that i was in there i felt no pain...

Was it pain full for anybody?

Hi Section,welcome here!I am 27 too with PCOS....hate it :( I am really sorry about your loss.
I had 2 miscarriages and I went for DnC for the first and medical for the next.I had no pain with either...for the medical miscarriage I bled for 7 days.
It will be over soon and I pray this to be painless for you.

Blue - How are you doing hun?Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Elleff - My Goa trip was great.Check my pics on FB :) really a break from this ttc mania...how are you doing?Do not worry too much,every pregnancy is different and you will do absolutely fine.We are with you!

AFM 0 waiting for AF to come.My homocysteine levels are high...anyone heard about it?

After years of trying, we finally got our BFP just before xmas only to have a missed miscarriage just after the new year. It was (and still is) the hardest thing we have ever gone through, and i still now often have a little cry for my angel baby.

After the MM, we started trying straight away after my first period. And to our delight, we got our BFP yesterday after my 3rd cycle of trying.

I was in a dark place after our loss, but now i feel there is a bit of light. It's only been 1 day, but so far i've been able to hold off on the worrying it'll happen again. I feel this is our time, and i prey it is.

I hope all you ladies get your BFP's too xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->