Miscarried 1st baby over Christmas 2012.Share positive stories of conceiving again.

:hugs:
i mc jan 2011 and conceived feb 2011 and she is hear right next to me with her cup of juice squealing at the telly :)

ttcmoon - thats great news! best of luck for this month & well done on the weight loss too. How you finding the tww?

elleff - sorry to hear af arrived and you're having a hard time :( I think it will really hit me too but keep your chin up and look ahead to this month, I really have a good feeling it will happen for you soon. We're all so desperate for it to happen so soon but really is still hasn't been that long. Try to spend these next few weeks just enjoying yourself and not worrying about temping, opks and obsessing over symptoms.
I completely get the whole thing about going back to where you were when you had the mc, I must be crazy but I can't go into the same boots I bought the pregnancy test from! How silly lol. Being around your family might be just what you need and might pick you up, I hope this is what happens anyway.

AFM - tww is horrible, I'm not even sure I ovulated anymore which is horrible because af might not show and then I'll assume I'm pregnant when I'm not :( Normally I get sore boobs 2 weeks before af and cramping 1 week before (lucky me eh!) but other than some very mild cramping I've had nothing. I'm very tired but that could be stress, I'm just losing a bit of hope and to be honest I'd rather that than build myself up only to be disappointed. I'll keep you posted girls xx

Hi dears!How are you all doing?

Elleff - I am so sorry for you dear.I can understand how you feel like.I hope your stay with your family went great.No one can forget such an incident in her life, but yes time can do wonders.
I am glad to know you had a great weekend with kids.Please post your photos on FB, I would love to see them.It should be CD6 for you.Only few days to ovulate!Yipeeeee!!!

Lou - Dear how are you doing?did you tested for BPF or got AF.You never know you might have ovulated in between, with PCOS it is hard to track.But I am hopeful for you are you are taking Metformin.Did you take clomid this time?Please let us know how it is going.

AFM - Its 10 DPO for me.I am not going to test until 18 DPO, if I do not get my period by then.I had my english test on 9th March, it was not that good as I expected.Listening part din't go well.Results are going to be declared on 22nd March,fingers crossed.
I and hubby are fasting today, its Shivratri (night of worshipping Lord Shiva).My hike was not declared last week, hoping letters to be distributed from tomorrow, fingers crossed again :)

Hi all,
I learnt at my 2nd US yesterday that my baby stopped growing at 6+0 (I should have been 7+5). I would have rather preferred waiting for a natural MC but he said I was quite far for that. So I had to have a D/C, fortunately under full anesthesia.
This was my first pregnancy ever. I am almost 36 and scared to death that there won't be a second chance or I'll keep miscarrying :(
I'll see my OB next week for a follow-up and then again after I get my first period (in 4-6 weeks). If he gives :thumbup: we'd love to start TTC right away.
So good luck to us all...

Hi girls,

On a bit of a downer today. Cycle day 29 and I tested and got BFN :( I suppose it could be too early but I thought I would see something if I was pregnant? I have no idea when or if I ovulated and no signs that AF will show so I'll just have to wait but I don't think I'll be testing again just going to wait for AF, nothing like a hpt to start off af anyway!

ttcmoon - Fingers crossed for you results! Hope it goes well for you and you're only 8 days away from testing! Had any symptoms yet?

ece77 - sorry to see that you're over here too, I hate thinking back to how I felt when I miscarried but coming on here has been a big help. Wishing you lots of luck

Dear ece77 - I am really sorry for your miscarriage, but have faith, there are many ladies out here above 35 and with healthy pregnancies.But please consult a doctor to check if everything is correct with your health.You can always get medicines!Never lose your heart,we all had miscarriages recently and feel same as you.This community is always a help, you can meet many people here sailing on same boat.I hope you get pregnant with a sticky bean very soon.

Loup- Dear CD29 sounds too early to me.Did you take clomid this time?With Metformin you have high chances of ovulation, but may be you ovulated later.What is your cycle length generally?Please do not lose hope,test after a week again if you do not get period till then.Testing and getting negative is more saddenning, so give your body time to take its course.Also please keep us informed.I am hopeful for you and keeping my fingers crossed.May this be the month for all of us!

AFM - I do not have any symptoms,and I generally do not get any.AF comes suddenly without much cramps,so you never know!I am on oral progesterone and going to stop it today.AF should come in 5/7 days,if it doesn't then I am going to test!
I am going to get my hike letter today probably.Wish me luck ladies!
Love you all for huge support :) Missing Ellegg,Blue,Karen and ofcourse charlie here.

Hi girls! Sorry I've been away, the weather has been getting a little nicer so I've been trying to keep myself busy. How's everyone doing?

Elle- sorry to hear AF showed her ugly face but before you know it, it will be time to start trying again!

Loup- praying you get your BFP and that AF doesn't show!

Ttcmoon- hope you get a BFP this cycle! So exciting about your hike letter!

Ece77- I am so sorry about your miscarriage. What you are going through right now is absolutely terrible. The only thing I can say is it does get better little by little. It's been 2 and a half months since my miscarriage and I definitely still have my moments, but I feel good ttc again. Thoughts and prayers with you this week.

AFM- I am in the two week wait again. I'm pretty sure I ovulated over the weekend and have a 30 day cycle. I am going to try really really hard not to test early this time and just wait to see if AF comes which will be around the 23rd. Just have to keep busy and stay off the two week wait thread on this site. Last month I kept reading blogs and it made me want to test the earliest time I could. The only thing that came out of doing that was I had anxiety for a week straight and wasted a lot of money on HPTs!

Thank you all ladies :flower:
As you say, it's still too early to feel better, since everywhere I turn to, reminds me of some little, stupid thing when I was pregnant :( I am waiting for my first period now, and maybe for the second too, to see if there is a follicular or luteal phase problem (I have like 24-day periods for a couple of years now).
I wasn't tracking the last time, because to all our amazement, I fell pregnant the first month of TTC! Now I wish, I did :( Maybe then, something could be done beforehand to save my little bean :cry:
But I feel more optimistic after reading all the success stories on this website. So fingers crossed! First for you, and a couple of months later for me hopefully [-o<

Lou - How you feeling? Have you tested again? Fingers crossed for you love x

Ttmcoon - How you doing? Have you managed to resist testing?

ece77 - I'm so sorry about your baby :hugs: and sorry you had to have a d&c too. I really hope you can ttc again soon. Please don't think there is anything you could have done. Sadly when its so early there really is nothing anyone can do to prevent it once it starts.
I know how heart breaking it is. Obviously you don't ever get over it, I just don't know how that can ever happen but day to day it does get 'easier' honestly. You come out of that really dark place, you start to be able to look at pregnant people again without hating them, you even get through a whole day without crying. But you will never forget. Hopefully all of us will have our rainbow babies soon and that will ease the pain a little bit.

Blue - How many dpo are you now? fingers crossed!

AFM - I've really tried to keep myself busy these last few weeks. At the end of my last tww I was getting lines which I now know must have been evaps, and I was truly heart broken when af arrived. These last 2 periods have been awful too, really really heavy, so I was on a real downer. So I have tried to relax a bit and let my head have some time off!
Its work as I havent even temped and only realised I needed to start opks yesterday! I started temping yesterday so won't have a full chart this month but should still have a few days of temps before I O and see a rise. I had a darker OPK today than yest but still not positive so will keep testing over the weekend although I think I'll get a pos tomorrow. We will make sure we bd until at least mon or tues!
This is our month girlies come on!!!!
xx

Hello.

I like to come on this section every once in a while to help all of you who are going through the loss of a baby:hugs:

In a nutshell: I'm 27, DH is 23 and we started TTC in August 2011. I got pregnant for the first time in december 2011. I found out on the 14th, only to loose the baby a week later, on the 21st. Christmas was really hard for me. I found out I was pregnant again in march, but my hcg levels were not doubling the way they should. They were worried about ectopic so I had an U/S at 6 weeks. They found a baby in-utero with a heartbeat. I was cautious but thought this baby would make it. Sadly I lost this one 5 days later (natural miscarriage), april 2nd. Got AF back exactly 28 days later, and got pregnant in may. So I believe in being more fertile after a MC. I was given progesterone and took low-dose aspirin, and this little bean grew into my beautiful 6 weeks old daughter!! I know how heartbreaking a MC is, but wanted to share this story to tell you there's hope.:hugs:

Thankyou :) so sorry for your losses but congratulations on your daughter!
It does help to read these stories. I got pregnant the first time on my 4th cycle ttc, I'm on my 3rd cycle now since my mc so really hoping it happens soon. I'd be devastated if it took longer than the first time.
Thanks for sharing :hugs:

Thank you so much for sharing your story Melfy77. Reading this gives me hope, which is the one thing I need right now..

Hi girls,

Been a busy one, we went to marriage preparation day at the church yesterday, a very long day! We had to discuss children with another couple, I honestly wanted to walk out but I stayed and it turns out the couple we were paired with had recently had 2nd mc, she was telling my OH how shes cut off all her pregnant friends, those with children and hasn't been excited about the wedding at all. My OH now apparently realises I'm not crazy (his words, such a charming man) and has promised to be more supportive. Definitely was not what I thought I would take away from the day but funny how things work out.

As for other things, I'm still getting BFN and still no af :( I can't see how I could ovulate last time and not now when I'm taking Metformin too!

Hows everyone doing? Anything to report? x

Hello dear friends, I got my AF on sunday and today is day 4 for me.We are taking a break cycle with no medicines.Next week we are going to a famous beach called Goa, I am so excited!Not sure when I am going to be preg again, this was my 2nd AF after MC.

Melfy77 - Your story is really encouraging! I had 2 miscarriages, and I almost feel like I am never going to deliver a healthy one :( But you reall gave me a boost.I am sorry for your losses, but you daughter is too cute.I would say it is worth to wait and cry for sometime for such a lovely thing.
I did lots of shopping for our outing, going to buy some junk jewelerries as well ;)

Eleff - Dear, I know how you felt like evap lines last month.It must have been heart breaking but hang on, you are going to O soon, as you are getting lines on OPK, or you already ovulated?New cycle means new hope! isn't it?

Loup - How are you dear?I am so excited for you marriage, please share photos on FB.My heartiest wishes for both of you!Did you test for BFP again?Please update us.
Men are from Mars!they have less emotions, anything we do appears to be overdoing.But I am glad to know you hubby realised your feelings by talking to the other couple.

ece/Blue - How are you guys doing?

Melfy77 - Your story is really encouraging! I had 2 miscarriages, and I almost feel like I am never going to deliver a healthy one :( But you reall gave me a boost.I am sorry for your losses, but you daughter is too cute.I would say it is worth to wait and cry for sometime for such a lovely thing.

I am also very sorry for your losses:hugs:

Zoe is worth every tear and cry I had. I will never forget my 2 little angels, but because of them, I have Zoe :)

I'm confident you'll soon get pregnant again!! Have you talked to your doc about low dose aspirin and progesterone? I don't know if my MC's were just bad luck, but taking those things gave me confidence so in a way, I believe they really helped me.

Hello sweetie, I'm so sorry for you loss :flower:
September 11th last year I was 4 weeks pregnant and lost my first baby. It was so painful.
But to my surprise I fell pregnant in the start if october took a test on the 9th and I now have a happy and healthy 9 month old daughter :) Don't lose hope :thumbup:

Hello sweetie, I'm so sorry for you loss :flower:
September 11th last year I was 4 weeks pregnant and lost my first baby. It was so painful.
But to my surprise I fell pregnant in the start if october took a test on the 9th and I now have a happy and healthy 9 month old daughter :) Don't lose hope :thumbup:

Thank you so much for sharing your story dear!I feel better after listening to you girls.
I became a strange person after these losses, may be stronger than before, but something is still there in my backend.I can't open up with anyone, I feel low all the time.
I just hope good time comes soon!

I am also very sorry for your losses:hugs:

Zoe is worth every tear and cry I had. I will never forget my 2 little angels, but because of them, I have Zoe :)

I'm confident you'll soon get pregnant again!! Have you talked to your doc about low dose aspirin and progesterone? I don't know if my MC's were just bad luck, but taking those things gave me confidence so in a way, I believe they really helped me.

I was already on low dosage of aspirin and progesterone with my 2nd pregnancy.With first it was thyroid to blame.I have PCOS as well.All other reports came back fine.Not sure if my last miscarriage was a mere bad luck.But I have infertility as well, I had to try for 18 months for the pregnancy.
Not sure how long I would need to wait this time.I am trying to relax.But it is really depressing to see FB pages flooding with baby pics.I am not getting any younger even.
This forum really helped me to shed my burdens a bit.Thanks to you for giving me my much needed hope :)

Hi ladies!

Lou - any sign of af? total torture!

Ttcmoon - sorry you got your period :hugs: a break sounds like the best thing at the moment, have a wonderful time in Goa, I have seen it on the TV it looks amazing! Sorry you are feeling so down, we all know how you feel :hugs:

AFM - I am currently 5dpo... We've given it a really good go this month so I'm hoping we catch that little egg but as we all know its out of our hands! I can't believe none of us are pregnant again yet! I read so many stories about being more fertile after a loss!

Big hugs to everyone xx

Hi ladies! New to this thread, I found out I was pregnant 8th march 2013 and was over the moon. We've only been properly trying since December so I was in shock that it happened! Sadly on the 9th march I woke up covered in blood :( I was hysterical and just knew I'd lost it. Internal scan confirmed we lost out little bean at 5 weeks. We decided to try again straight away and think I ovulated yesterday as had the signs but not 100% sure as my cycles out of whack after the m/c. Anyway I hope we all get our rainbow baby soon!!

Much love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->