Miscarried 1st baby over Christmas 2012.Share positive stories of conceiving again.

Elle so excited for you! The TWW is is so long isn't it!

Ttcmoon my fingers are crossed for many healthy follicles for you!

Loup you are getting closer the 20th is almost here. Have fun trying!!

I am so excited for you!!!!! I honestly think despite being obsessive line spotters, we do know the difference between a BFN and a very faint BFP. A little line is still a line. So fingers crossed for the next few days and that line gettin stronger, and for me being not far behind you!! :hugs:

Wow!!Blues that sounds great!Faint line is still a line, a hope.I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.I just hope it is a stronger BFP and no eye tricks.

Elleff - You should get BFP on your hubby's bday, you actually deserve it girl.My all best wishes are with you.TWW is real tough,I try to keep myself distracted in other things.Reading symptoms on net and tallying mine with them is the worst thing I do.I hope to avoid it this time.

Lou - Metformin can do wonders.I am off metformin this month.Doctor gave me Menopur 75IU injections on D2 and D4 (injections are same as clomid but costlier), then clomid from D2 to D10.Scan on D7 to see if follicles are growing and if additional medication is needed.She suggested me CoQ10 (to help me with egg quality),and some additional medicines like ARG-9,Decdan etc.Seems like she is trying some different treatment in this cycle.Let's see how it goes.
How is your preparation for marriage is going on?Did your hubby like his new job.I am so happy for you both.

Charlie and Karry - Hope both of you are doing good.

AFM - I was feeling down yesterday, one of my cousin SIL gave birth to a cute little girl, I would have been 4.5 months now, so I could not wish her :( .I felt down and kept on crying.Even my mom was so excited for her!

Blueskys - any progression on the line??

Ttcmoon - sorry you're feeling sad about your cousins baby, I understand. I should have been 4 months next week I can't quite believe that. xx

I've no idea why I can't eat, just can't face anything right now. Elleff, how long do you think you will last before you start testing? I think I might get my oh to hide all my tests during tww :p

Blueskys, how exciting! fingers crossed for you, let us know!

ttcmoon, sorry to hear you're feeling down, at least things are moving in the right direction for you now :) I never knew about coQ10 for egg quality. Seems like you've got the best help you can so I'm sure things will work out.

I can honestly say that after 3 years ttc I have never stopped getting excited about this time of month, it has ended in disappointment 36 out of 37 months but may as well have fun trying before that happens! We've been told to only have sex every other day as my OHs sperm count wasn't amazing, wasn't awful though so I'm trying to figure out which days are best but seeing as I have no idea when/if I will ovulate its all just a guessing game.

Is it the weekend yet?! I feel exhausted :(

xx

Ah Lou thats not good :( are you just feeling stressed? remember you need to be healthy if you want to catch that little egg when it arrives!!
I tested at lunch time today, what an idiot! 5dpo! haha! I didnt even bother looking at it I left it at home as I know what will be on it!! plus I have no symptoms and I remember last time I was cramping loads by now with implantation etc. So I reckon I'm out. My temp is doing different things to last time aswell.
I can't believe you've been trying for 3 years it must be so hard.
I am so ready for the weekend too!! we're off to cardiff for the weekend for oh's birthday, staying with friends on sat night then getting a hotel on sunday night so we can just chill and have a wander around town sun and mon. I cannot wait! The sun is shining too which always makes things feel a little better :)

Elle it's still too early don't count yourself out yet!

Loup hope you start feeling better and get your appetite back!

Ttcmoon it is hard when someone you know is pregnant or giving birth. I know how you feel. I had my best friend over the other night and she's due I month before I would've been. When she was here it was the first time she felt the baby give a strong kick. I was sitting right next to her and she instinctually grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach and I felt the kick as well. I was so excited and happy for her but at the same time it made me very sad knowing that maybe around this time or in a couple of weeks I wouldve been feeling my baby kick too.

So I just took another test a the line is still very faint but I didn't have to squint this time. I will definatley be testing again in the morning. I am nervous because I have been having small amounts of brown spotting yesterday and today. I am that maybe implantation occurred over the weekend and this is the result. I am praying that it doesn't turn out to be a chemical pregnancy. However things turn out it is out of my hands now.

That is so promising! It does sound like implantation!! I have everything crossed for you!! Have you had any cramps?? When I got pregnant I had loads of cramping and aching in the 2 week wait as it was all stretching out but I've had nothing this time so I really think I'm out.
I'll be looking out for your update! Maybe post a pic of your test and we can all give you our opinions? :)

wow Blues,I am so excited for you!I really hope you to graduate from this thread soon!brown discharge is very common and promising during early pregnancy and implantation.Very best of luck for your HPT!Please post your test pics as suggested :)

Lou - Yes I believe I am getting the best, and the doctor is quite caring.But seems like she made me a total hormonal pump!I am too tired and dizzy all the time.I have D7 scan tomorrow,I am excited and afraid.Just hope we catch at least one good sized follicle!3yrs seem to be a long time,we too were ttc for long time but only to lose our baby for 2nd time.It is really depressing,still I am holding high hopes.

Elleff - That sounds marvelous!You are really going to rock together along with your friends.I hope you enjoy your hubbys birthday to the brim.Do wish him from my side as well.What are you giving him on his birthday?5DPO is really too early!But you never know,fingers crossed!!!!

Hi girls,

Having an ok day and feeling a little more hungry. Thought I got a very near positive on opk yesterday lunchtime and then by evening there seemed to be barely a line so not sure at all but I thought we had better get baby making just in case but my OH didn't feel well :( lets hope it wasn't a positive!

Elleff -The girls are right, don't count yourself out yet! I remember last cycle testing and not even looking thinking I was being stupid, little did I know those tests I threw away must have been positive! Like you I had cramping early on as well but then I now think that maybe that wasn't quite right, mine was quite painful at times. 3 years ttc is totally draining at times but it has made me realise how strong me and my oh are together, We can't make up our minds about going for IVF or ICSI if all else fails and just before I took clomid last cycle we were looking into adoption but we have to have stopped all fertility treatment for 12 months before we would be considered to even start that journey, but now we have a little hope so we're clinging onto that for the time being. As for you testing, you'll just have to wait it out and see what happens but I've still got everything crossed for you. Hope you have a lovely weekend in Cardiff, I love it, I've even spent the last few birthdays there myself.

Blueskys - good luck hun, I hope this is it for you. Definitely sounds promising what cycle day are you now?

Ttcmoon - It really is hard work sometimes, all these extra hormones trying to sort things out makes me so tired and very emotional but it will all be worth it. Good luck for your scan, we're all in a good place right now so try and stay positive.

xx

Hello girls,I had my D7 scan yesterday, had 4 follicles growing, RO (multi cyst) 10,10 and LO 10,7mm.Endometrium is too thin, it is 4mm.
Doctor was not satisfied with the progress, and gave Gonal-F injection followed by Menopur 75IU.She also advised me to go for Thrombophilic screen, I am going for it tomorrow.Sunday I would be going for D10 scan again,just hope my follies got bigger!

How about you girls?

I'm not sure what all of these things are that your doctor is giving you but I hope it all works :)
How you getting on now? Any progress?

I've been called into work the weekend so I'm on day 6 of 9 right now :( booo!
feel really run down but holding on to the fact I could be getting my bfp in a couple of weeks :) x

Hi girls! Well AF showed up today. Those very fair lines I was getting must have been evaps. Looking forward though and hopefully March is my month! Loup and Elle really hoping for BFPs for you guys!!! Ttcmoon goodluck tomorrow it will all be worth it for you hang in there!

Sorry to hear that blueskys, its always disappointing but stay positive next month could well be yours :)

ttcmoon - how you getting on? did you get any different results from your scan?

elleff - hope you had a lovely weekend in Cardiff. Did your dh have a good birthday? Have you tested again or got any more symptoms yet?

AFM - I'm a little sad today my domestic god for the past week started his new job yesterday so no more baking, cleaning or cooking for me :(
I'm pretty sure If I'm going to ovulate this month I already have, I had right sided pains for 2 days on and off on 20th and 21st and nothing now I did have a bit of cramping yesterday like I get just before my period but thats nothing new and its gone now. These 2 weeks are going to go painfully slowly.
Having some food and a catch up with the girls tonight which should take my mind of things :)

Anyone got anything exciting going on? I'm getting impatient now, one of us has to get some good news soon xx

Hello ladies,

Blueksys I'm so sorry! I really hoped that was your BFP! Next month will be better I'm sure.

TTCmoon - any update? How did you get on at the hospital this weekend?

Lou - The tww is the worst! At least you hopefully did ovulate! have you been temping?

AFM - I got faint lines fri, sat, sun and mon. They took a while to show up but then I remember them being slow when I was pregnant before. I'm still only 12dpo so still very very early. AF not due til thurs or fri. However I've tested today and there doesnt seem to be a line :(
I really have no idea what to think. Really just got to watch this space over the next few days. I have zero symptoms though so not holding out too much hope at the moment.

We had a great weekend in Cardiff! didnt go to bed until 6am on sat so still struggling now! need a very early night tonight! getting way too old for these late nights!!!

I'm hoping I do get a BFP but I'm terrified too. xx

BTW I posted pics of my tests here...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1752027-opinions-please.html#post25716083

Glad to hear you had a good weekend, you went to bed at 6am?! I don't think I could manage that Im usually ready for bed by 2/3am on a night out.

I've had a look at your tests too, I definitely see a very faint line on the first one, not so much the second but I still sort of see something. Is the first one 10dpo and second 12dpo? Have you done anymore since? Its still pretty early so don't lose hope yet!
Fingers crossed for you!!! xx

Charlie--i am TOO in the same awful boat as you are. I am miscarrying as I type, and it's a terrible feeling. I HAVE heard that women are very fertile after ANY type of pregnancy, whether it's a delivery or a loss. I have a friend who lost a baby and about 2 months later, she was pregnant again (and had a baby girl). Stories like these keep me positive!! I'm not sure yet if my husband and I will try to conceive soon or wait a while. We are waiting until the miscarriage is completely over and I start back with my normal cycles and our normal routine. PLEASE know that you are being supported by me and sooo many other women who have gone through this! Prayers & Strength!! <3

Elleff - I do see faint lines on both of them!Though the first one looks better,do you have any update?Did you test again?I hope it is your BFP!And you be the first graduate from this thread.I am so hopeful and keeping everything crossed.12 DPO is sometimes too early,they will get darker soon!

Loup - Good to know about your husband joining job!Is he liking the new one?I wish him best of luck.If you have ovulated on 20/21st,you have already covered most of the TWW.Please have patience dear.I know how hard it is!Keeping fingers crossed.

Blue - I am really sorry for you dear.I know how bad it is when AF comes back with her witch face.But you can atleast start a new cycle with new hopes!

Welcome Gpap!How are you doing?

Karry and Charlie - hope to see you ladies soon!

AFM - I ovulated on thursday,had only one follicle on my right ovary and uterine thickness was 10mm+.We did timed bd on one day but next day hubby was too tired,so we could not make it.I just hope my small eggie catches a healthy sperm!today it was 2DPO.TWW starts for me as well!But I guess I won't ponder over it much,as next week our annual hike letters are going to be distributed,so lots of hope and anticipation is keeping me busy.I got a good rating so hoping something good.
We have a birthday party to attend tomorrow,and as I have lost some weight getting compliments from everyone.I am looking forward for tomorrows party for more appreciations :) they keeps us going you know :)
We are hitting gym 3/4 times a week and feeling much healthier now.I am having production support on this weekend and next weekend so could not go out much.Got some urgent ticket and had to work.

Wow so glad you ovulated!! Fingers crossed you are successful this time!! Keep us posted!!
Sounds like you have plenty at work to take your mind off the two week wait!!!

AFM - Af arrived on Saturday :( I have no idea why I got those lines. Its really sad and just complete torture as I actually started to believe I might be pregnant again. Also af was 2 days late.. Saturday was a really really low day for me as it was 8 weeks since my mc, I'm not feeling great at all right now.
I thought i ovulated on 14th feb (positive opk) but I think now maybe I didnt ovulate til the 16th hence the late period. That weekend we had friends staying and we didn't bd as we had done the few days before and thought we were safe.
This time we are going to do it for at least 3/4 days afterwards to make sure we cover that whole time. We are so ready to be pregnant again. I need it to get me out of this horrible feeling I have. I'm just getting further and further away from my baby and I can't remember that amazing feeling I had while I was pregnant, just walking around knowing I had made a miracle and nobody else knew about it yet.
I need to get that back. I'm wondering if this feeling of going backwards emtionally is just part of the grief and I'll come back out of it.
I'm going to see some family this weekend who live 400 miles away and I havent seen them since christmas when I was still pregnant. I'm terrified because I feel so low and I think they expect me to be over it all by now. I've been away from them and they havent seen me at my lowest and when you talk to people on the phone you try and put on a brave face.
I cant wait to see them all but I feel sick about it too. I was at my Mums house when I first started to mc, I was vacuuming and just felt that blood. I can remember exactly where I was standing and I know my stupid brain will make me go and stand on that spot.
Sorry this is a bit of a grim post! I just need to get it out there I think!!
On a positive note we had a lovely weekend with the kids, and the sun is shining today! and also having af meant I could have a few drinks on saturday night which was nice!!

Lou - how are you finding the tww? I'll be there again soon, hopefully you and ttcmoon have your bfps by then!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->