Missing Malaysia Plane :-(

I know people are still trying to pin it on terrorism, but no terrorist group has come forward yet, so i think its really unlikey.

The only thing that I can think of is that if it is terrorism, they may not have come forward as they're not onto the next "phase" of what they want to do with the plane? :shrug:

Like no point in claiming it then getting caught before you do whatever it is that you want to do.

Tbh I have NO idea, I think its crashed somewhere but still not sure why nothing has been found.
Thats true!

I was with the crash theory until the phones still ringing thing?

xx

Me too, the phones ringing completely threw me off as well. Unless it went way off course (I thought I read that they're thinking it could have flown for another 4 hours after last contact with the control tower) and they're searching in the wrong spot.

4 hours is HUGE in a plane, that's how long it takes for us to get from where we live (just a bit north of Toronto) to Cancun, Mexico. So potentially the length of the entire United States that needed to be searched? Crazy. :nope:

Me too, the phones ringing completely threw me off as well. Unless it went way off course (I thought I read that they're thinking it could have flown for another 4 hours after last contact with the control tower) and they're searching in the wrong spot.

4 hours is HUGE in a plane, that's how long it takes for us to get from where we live (just a bit north of Toronto) to Cancun, Mexico. So potentially the length of the entire United States that needed to be searched? Crazy. :nope:

Its terrifying isn't it that a plane that size can just disspear? The immensity of the ocean and the world? I find it terrifying.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

Was this the crash site that was already disproven? It was posted yesterday. :flower:

Yes, they've ruled that out. They got there and found nothing.

This just keeps getting weirder. Why were they flying for 4+ hours after losing their signal? They could have made it to their destination in that time. They could have made it back to KL three times.

I'm beginning to think special-Kala's suggestion of it being taken for future use as a terrorist act could be right :-(
If that's happened, I wonder what happened to the people on board? I don't hold out much hope for survivors. I hope I'm wrong.

I keep thinking about the two toddlers on board :cry:

Ugh, that is unfortunately a good theory. Makes sense that it would be flying to another destination and that phones would be getting a signal. That makes me feel ill. :(

I keep thinking about the two toddlers on board :cry:

Me too. Poor poor babies. :-(

Yeah it's weird about the phones. I'm sure there's probably a reason-but why can't they trace the mobiles?

I always thought you could too. :shrug: I know that my hubby has the GPS tracking turned off on both our phones (drains battery) but not everyone does that and surely not everyone on the plane? :shrug:

But even with it turned off they should still be able to trace it, right?

You'd think so, isn't there a tracker for the black box?

There should be.

Found this: https://www.firstpost.com/world/liv...may-have-flown-without-beacon-on-1424627.html

Actually the Undergrad's theory seems very plausible.

I always thought you could too. :shrug: I know that my hubby has the GPS tracking turned off on both our phones (drains battery) but not everyone does that and surely not everyone on the plane? :shrug:

But even with it turned off they should still be able to trace it, right?

That's where I wonder if the government are perhaps not telling us everything? I guess even if they suspect terrorists have it, they could be trying to locate it without the public knowing.

Not sure we or the poor families will ever know the truth. Just so odd.

The black box signal could have been turned off manually.

I thought phones could be tracked from where they get signal? If that makes sense x

It's not worth thinking about that terrorist have it. That's just too scary :( I don't think that's what happened I think it's crashed and will be found. I think if it was terrorist then they would have let us know about it by now.

The phones ringing is the really strange part

I don't think we'd know until they act. It's like a PP said, why would they risk giving it all away before they do what they want to with it :(

I think if they were going to use the plane for something they would have straight away. They much increase the chances of being caught if they take the time to land it

Unless they landed it somewhere, removed and killed the passengers and intend to use it for terrorist purposes that will take a few months of adaption?

https://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2572287

Gave me chills that they're still thinking foul play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->