Momentous night

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
So last night was a momentous night. Tom and Charlotte had their first night in the nursery. Woohoo! We actually slept in separate rooms last weekend after we stayed over at my parents and it went so well we decided it was time to do it at home especially as both of them slept through on Wednesday night.

Not the best nights sleep I've ever had. :dohh: We had two powercuts last night half an hour apart 4am and 4.30am. Not normally something that would wake you but the monitor triggers an alarm if it goes off. Then all the disruption woke Tom up at 5am and then Charlotte at 5.30am. :sleep: I managed to nap between all of these, but DH stayed awake wide eyed. Poor bloke he was exhausted going to work this morning. Let's hope tonight goes a bit more smoothly. Yawn...

Ohhhh your braver than me hunni lol maddie wqas in with me until she was 6mths lol!

Fantastic about them sleeping through but what a bugger them waking up cause of power! (sensor mats are great though i got them!)

Hope you manage a better nights sleep chick and you DH too!!

xxx

Aww well there is a plus through it all Helen, glad to hear your lil ones are sleeping through the night and in a separate room at that! Just looked at your ticker, can't believe they are only 2 months and already sleeping through!

awww hun u must be so chuffed!!!!!! :D:D:D heres to a better night!!!!

Wow Helen, but shame about the moniter screaming at you

lets hope you have abetter night tonight x

Aww you lucky thing, having 2 that sleep through :sulk:

Thomas wakes at about 4.00/4.30am so we feed him and put his moses basket inside his cot in the nursery so we all get a couple of hours without waking each other up.

Think it'll ease the sudden change of being with us one minute and in his own room the next.

Cx

Wow, that's fantastic sleeping hun!:happydance:Shame about the power cuts, but that's one of those things that can't be helped.

Charlie is still up in the night!:hissy:

Had to wake them both up at 6.30am this morning before my boobs exploded! :happydance:

Lol!

we are getting lucky too Ellie is going through GREAT feeling isn't it hun!!

Glad its kept going tis fab achivement!

xxx

Helen that is fantastic! What's your secret? I NEED to know before December!

That made them sleep thought the night?! Brilliant! Hmm our monitor has been crap though so probably off more than on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->