Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

I'm felino soooo much better mork! Thanks! No nausea but still very tired! Put on 6kg tho :blush:

Glad you aren't feeling too bad Maybe! :)

I have a bit of a question for you actually. Roh is still using the potty (as opposed to the toilet, although he used them fine when we go out), which i'm fine with. It does mean that F sees him using the potty very often, and she's obsessed with it (to the point that she's tipped the contents of it over herself a couple of times)! :wacko: Anyway, i'd been trying to keep her away from it after a few accidents, but then the last few days, i've let her play with it and she's started sitting on it. Today, she's been a bit sore, so hasn't had a nappy on all day. Earlier i asked her if she needed a weewee, as she was looking down (which is what she seems to do before she wees), and she looked at me, then immediately went over and sat on the potty and did a wee!! :shock:

My question is, was it coincidence, or is it possible she knew what she was doing?? She's way too young for that, right? I'm confused!

Thats great news Maybe :)
Emera - how fab would it be if this is F potty training! :)
x

emera - my aunt potty trained all her kids by 11 months so i guess nothing is impossible!

So quiet in here! Hope you're all ok :) end of term tomorrow so we are having a staff girls night out at a Moroccan restaurant tomorrow night! Hope I can stay awake as the booking is for 9pm! Lol!

Yeah mork I am! I will send u a pic via fb as its v long winded to post pics on here from phone!

We could make a private fb group for picture sharing, you can make them completely secret so they won't show anywhere else on fb at all. Just a thought, as its easy to post pictures on there. X

Any of you fabby pro-bf ers ever had to deal with a full on nursing strike? My friend is having a tough week and I wondered if any of you had any thoughts that I could pass on to help/ reassure her. :) xxx

And yes, that was a hint that I want to see bump pictures too! :hissy: :haha:

Sorry emera, I've never had one of mine go on bf strike. How old is the lo?? Oooohh and I am up for a private fb group :) xx

I'll try to work out how to make a group and invite everyone when i get a minute!

Oh, and my friend's LO is the same age as F so around 12 months. He has ear infections, so hopefully things will get better, she's just worrying about supply i think :( I just want to try and reassure her. ;)

Ooh emera I like your idea of a private fb group! I'm on the iPad now so don't think I can set it up from here but will try to get on the computer later! I'll pm you the bump pics ;)

It could be her ears are hurting when she is sucking? xx

Hey ladies,
I know we have the other place we keep in touch now but there are some people who are very quiet!! Sarah - you've been very quiet (guessing because its your busy time of year). So, how is everyone? Are there any 3 year olds still bf'ing? Are they all going to nursery in september (if not there already) and is anyone pregnant again yet?!!! Oh and i cant believe you are so close to having your baby maybe!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->