Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Ok maybe, I have studied and compared and i am guessing ............... Girl!!!!! :) Do you have an inkling? xx

Mork I thought girl at first but now I'm not sure I'm second guessing myself! I have scan at 12.30 but think it'll be too early to tell yet!

I'm going to guess girl, but that's completely random! I have no clue what would identify boy/girl on a scan, unless its a shot of the genitals! :haha:

We had a lovely day yesterday for Freyja's birthday! :) She got her first pair of shoes, and a duvet, and we went out for noodles, then home for jelly and cake :). OH took her for her first outside walk this morning whilst I was at work. Roh thinks its amazing to have someone to play with in the park! :)

Emera glad f had a great bday:)

Went for scan but dr couldn't tell gender. NT was fine which is main thing! Will upload pics from computer later as they're on CD in case anyone fancies gender guessing again!

Happy belated birthday Frayrah! Glad you had a good day :)
Maybe - why you second guessing????!! Glad scan all went ok - shame they couldnt tell the gender yet! Have you done the chinese gender predictor, wedding ring on string etc???? xx

Mork loads of the old wives tales say girl. Chinese gender says boy. Scan cost £153 and dan is reluctant to have to shell out for another scan in a few weeks :(

Maybe - I am guessing girl - but thats purely I guess based on the fact it would even up numbers so Erin wouldnt be outnumbered!

Hope your all ok - we dont seem to stop at the moment OH is working all hours and the girls want to be doing something all the time! Eva is just starting to sit up, she is so much slower at doing everything than Amy which I am loving as she still seems like a baby where as at this age Amy was crawling everywhere at this age!

Maybe, have you considered staying team yellow? I thought you mentioned it a while ago? ;)

Team yellow is totally amazing! I highly, highly recommend it (having done it both ways).

emera and modo - i did consider it but i'm too impatient. :haha: also thinking about the practicalities of having all the blue or pink stuff washed and ready for when baby arrives as it'd be very hectic to have to prep it all when baby is actually here! I booked a private gender scan for 4th April as my anomaly scan isn't until 22nd. if you have a spare mo i have added a new thread with pics of my scan this week if you care to guess again :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1780005-gender-guesses-please.html

Bless you hon :( Its not easy is it? Is Owen not showing signs of weaning? xxxxhugsxxx

I have got him down to the night feed only. He doesn't have a long feed, just a suck really. He doesn't need it any more. His 3rd birthday is going to be my stop date. I am in agony feeding him! Also he says the new baby can't share :dohh: if I stop in may then come September hopefully he won't be jealous of the baby bf!

Hopefully your plan will work hon! Thats one thing though that i can say has really helped t learn to share! :) xx

We shall see. Bf gets worse every day :( feeds are much shorter so think we are moving in the right direction!

Other than the bf'ing pain, how are you feeling maybe?
Sarahwoo - cant wait to hear all about your holiday!!!
Hope everyone else is ok?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back